Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. (2067 Views)

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / UAC Nigeria Appoints Babasola Folasope As New MD/CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please readers do not judge me by my English just get the message . I am a business woman am not a degree holder like most of you BUT i am touched the way things is going on now in this Bank call Keystone Bank Ltd.
Unrealistic Target Mr. Obeahon Ohiwerei Keystone Bank New MD give to Branch Managers to deliver within a month or be Sack.
The New MD of Keystone Bank Mr Obeahon Ohiwerei called for MPR for all branch managers of the bank nation wide last weekend from 13th Oct to 15th Oct 2017 in Lagos Bank Head office.
The new MD Mr. Obeahon Ohiwerei who was out of Real Banking Job some time ago after he lost his job from Access Bank and Now privileged to get this offer as new MD of the bank is giving unrealistic target just to use it to to sack staffs. He is not carrying every body along , he is not friendly rather he is creating tension to staffs , how can such staffs perform in such tension . he have started sacking staffs secretly , some was sacked at the MPR and the rest BM’S was Given undeliverable and unrealistic target to deliver within a month before the next MPR November or be sack . what a wicked world. Why not give them a period of six month to deliver before sacking . This is a bank that most of the branch office cars is bad , cars not in good shape and not presentable. This is a bank that have no loan facility , this is a bank that have no good package for customers , how do you expect this managers to deliver ? Nigerians and the CBN should come inn fast before this MD Mr. Obeahon Ohiwerei create more problems to President Buhari Government.I hereby use this medium to call on the Presidency to come into the matter fast before this MD will create more unemployment for this country .

Please Moderators help me put this post in front page to draw attention of the government. I appreciate you all. Thank You.
cc: Moderators: CrazyMan, 1forall

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Too bad.
I heard he is sacking so that he will be able to bring in his own people.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes You are right, i am glad you get the info too. he is sacking staffs . how can a marketer bring deposit when no Loan offer ,No packages to offer customers, No good cars to use for marketing , all he is after is bring deposit within a month , the target he is giving his branch managers is unrealistic . why not give them at least six months and provide them with cars for marketing and packages to offer , if non perform then he can sack.that is the way to go . he can not expect some one who is benefiting facilities from other bank to bring his or her money to deposit in a bank no facility to enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Artistree: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Your English is terrible, how did you get the banking job? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am NOT a banker . i am a business lady , i am only passing information of what is happening in that bank .so if you are close to him tell him that what he is doing is unfair. I agreed that my English is not good like yours . Get the message and forget the English . Thank You.
Artistree:
Your English is terrible, how did you get the banking job? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Artistree: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
fatimaali70:
I am NOT a banker . i am a business lady , i am only passing information of what is happening in that bank .so if you are close to him tell him that what he is doing is unfair.
You sounded like an insider, don't always believe everything you hear from those marketers.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have accounts in that bank and i know many of the staffs and i made my verification when i heard the information ,what i am saying is true. the information the staff told me is 100% true . it will interest you that some staff was sacked at the last MPR in lagos on last Friday in the bank head office. go and verify and the new MD told other staffs that next MPR if target is not achieve they will be sack too. so it is not a false information.
Artistree:

You sounded like an insider, don't always believe everything you hear from those marketers.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Streeetch: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Keystone Bank hasn't been doing so well in the past and we didn't hear all this, but now that there is a new management who are ready to turn things around for the better, people are now screaming blue murder. It's absolutely normal that when change comes into an organization, some people will have to leave and I suspect that the author of the original posts is one of the people who never added any value to the organization...this poor attempt at a smear campaign is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
You got it so wrong . I am not a banker .i am a business lady . my English is good like yours because i am not a degree holder . i only have account with them, i already moved my major accounts to other banks because no facility in that your bank called keystone bank , . go and see the type of cars your banks marketers use for marketing and compare it with other banks if you will not be shame of your keystone bank . my own here is simple , provide facilities and give your staff sound cars for marketing then any one who can not deliver should be fire BUT not just giving unrealistic targets and tell staffs you will sack them if not deliver within a month. That is unfair and injustice.
Streeetch:
Keystone Bank hasn't been doing so well in the past and we didn't hear all this, but now that there is a new management who are ready to turn things around for the better, people are now screaming blue murder. It's absolutely normal that when change comes into an organization, some people will have to leave and I suspect that the author of the original posts is one of the people who never added any value to the organization...this poor attempt at a smear campaign is laughable.
Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Trending01: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
But Keystone Bank is back 100% I can confirm. I think the new management is on-top of their game to get things right. But dont also forget, if things must be right, there must be some changes...I guess that is what is happening now....Though, I'm not speaking for the bank ooo, I am just a customer. I will advice you make your findings about these allegations right before concluding. I have two accounts with the bank domiciled at its Ogba, Lagos branch and believe me, their services have improved tremendously.
Remember, "Great things never came from comfort zone".
Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Joylove05(f): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow grin
Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Leave Lagos and come to North and see the type of cars they are using for marketing and no package to offer customers , yet the new MD want his Managers to perform . Lagos may be okay. BUT i am telling you that over here in the north from Kano to Kaduna down to even the capital of Nigeria Abuja , it is worse. i know what i am saying . i am a business woman and i have account in almost all major banks both naira and dollars accounts. Most of the DH of that keystones are my friends and they told me what happen last week MPR from Friday to sunday in lagos . you do not give target within one month to be deliver when you have not put your house in order. empower your staff , give them packages to offer customers so that they can stand tall among other banks marketers , give them good movable cars for marketing then if staff fail to deliver you can fire .
Trending01:
But Keystone Bank is back 100% I can confirm. I think the new management is on-top of their game to get things right. But dont also forget, if things must be right, there must be some changes...I guess that is what is happening now....Though, I'm not speaking for the bank ooo, I am just a customer. I will advice you make your findings about these allegations right before concluding. I have two accounts with the bank domiciled at its Ogba, Lagos branch and believe me, their services have improved tremendously.
Remember, "Great things never came from comfort zone".
Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by sandwicher: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by fatimaali70: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
No one is saying that staff that can not perform should not be sack . it will interest you to know that More than five managers and some few DH from that bank confirmed the unrealistic targets and bad bank official cars for marketing also no Good package to sell to customers to compete with other banks , so how do you want them to perform magic within a month . from your post i do not think you are a marketers , may be you are in operations or other departments and do not feel what other staffs feel. Do not worry , the authorities that have power over banks are already aware and steps are already taken to verify my claims and to watch the NEW MD Plans of his sacking staff who are unable to meet the target which he gave in this month MPR 13 - 15 Oct 2017 in Lagos. even the already sacked staffs names are being collected now , more details will unfold in few weeks. just watch out. Please bear with my English . i am not a degree holder like you . i am a business woman .
Re: Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
You are so pathetic. You keep repeating you are a business woman. It's already a broken record. Your type is full of shit and wickedness. What are your proof? You come here to type rubbish, you must be one of their lazy staff. When access bank took over intercontinental, same stories came from intercontinental staff, what is the fate of Access Bank now? They are excellent!
Change has come to Keystone, so keep quiet and see the move.
Evil insider!

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Your Dead Or Scrap Android Phone Here In Lagos / Can A Third Class Graduate Work In All Government Parastatals? / Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.