Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Spend So Much On Accomodation Living On The Island?call Aiskworld For Help!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Spend So Much On Accomodation Living On The Island?call Aiskworld For Help!! (443 Views)

Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Spend So Much On Accomodation Living On The Island?call Aiskworld For Help!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
WHY SPEND SO MUCH ON ACCOMODATION LIVING ON THE ISLAND?CALL US @ AISKWORLD FOR MORE AFFORDABLE ACCOMODATIONS IN YABA,SHOMOLU,BARIGA AND UNILAG WHICH IS 5 MINUITES DRIVE TO OBALENDE.CALL US ON 07080318032.
OR CHAT US ON WHATSAPP ON08100868608,08101351208,08101353450.
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE AT NO.1 OBADIAH STREET OFF COMMUNITY ROAD PAKO BUSTOP AKOKA YABA,LAGOS.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBSITE ON aiskworld.com.

Re: Why Spend So Much On Accomodation Living On The Island?call Aiskworld For Help!! by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
those Bariga, akoko amd shomolu areas are full of Baddo and Eiye cultists.
the only good thing is that you might say Olumide Baddo and lil' Kesh strolling in the background
Re: Why Spend So Much On Accomodation Living On The Island?call Aiskworld For Help!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
those Bariga, akoko amd shomolu areas are full of Baddo and Eiye cultists.
the only good thing is that you might say Olumide Baddo and lil' Kesh strolling in the background
nooo....u can actually get a good accomodation there.....all dat is a thing of the past

(1) (Reply)

I Smell My V@gina Everyday- Rapper Eva Aloridah (photos) / Omoni Oboli's Room Gutted By Fire While She Was Asleep (video) / “all I Ever Wanted Was For My Family To Be Together, While Fans Wanted Psquare”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.