Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (23297 Views)

Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by kode12: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
rattlesnake:
the beating is not enough sef ode lason
Read and stop exhibiting foolishness. The guy confessed under duress, even the woman said she didn't sleep with him.
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by Brushless: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
cutefergiee:
I weak
Uhmmm
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by andyanders: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
How can such an officer using earring work as an officer of the Nigerian Police? What is his rank with the Nigerian Police that he is using a Highlander if he is not a criminal himself? How much is he earning that he can afford such a jeep that is almost N3 million naira if he is not a crminal. Most of these SARS officers are into crime hence their larvish lifestyle.

The so called m=smally should be arrested,dismissed and now tried in a competent court for crime against humanity and stealing since they stole the guy's property.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by MaconAwire(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
FINE BOY WEY DEY GO SCRATCH BELGIUM PUN.ANI.

UR PAPA SPIRIT GO HUNT U...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by hokafor(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oh boy those gangs teach you unforgettable lesson next if you see even someone's girlfriend you will takeoff
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by fuckumods(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
andyanders:
How can such an officer using earring work as an officer of the Nigerian Police? What is his rank with the Nigerian Police that he is using a Highlander if he is not a criminal himself? How much is he earning that he can afford such a jeep that is almost N3 million naira if he is not a crminal. Most of these SARS officers are into crime hence their larvish lifestyle.

The so called m=smally should be arrested,dismissed and now tried in a competent court for crime against humanity and stealing since they stole the guy's property.

LOL... He had a Venza
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
All for just once... angry
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by sirdjay1: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by koolaid87: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Inspector general of police, there have been myriads of police brutality and illegal operations mostly perpetuated by your SARS operatives and yet, nothing is being done to curtail this immoralities.

How do you expect people to believe in the police, much less cooperating with them.

Okay, here's my verdict!

I declare death sentence to all the corrupt police officers out there, who only holds their badge to intimidate law abiding citizen.

I rise!
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by promzy555(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2017
I saw dis mr ese whr I was fixing my car, I told myself dis guy don turn celebrity, if nor be wetin them tag am wit I for take photo wit am post am for Facebook, but make my wife nor go they reason me...my broda like I told you thy lord is your strengthen. After all dis drama I advice you to sing 1 track. Your name go sale wella. Efe nor sabi sing but him still they force himself.
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by SexytorresE(f): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Imagine only in Nigeria You See force man piecing their ear SMH. I weep cry cry cry
Re: Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies by mechanics(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
eyah, may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos / Serial Thief Nabbed After Storming Ladies’ House For Operation In Delta (photos) / Seven Feared Dead As Smugglers Engage Customs In Gun Duel In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.