Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) (28697 Views)

Iwobi's 24th Birthday: NFF, CAF, Everton Send Birthday Wishes / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Awards To Mark Her 24th Birthday / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hbd
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by dustmalik: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
FastShipping:

No be that school around Life Camp? I know that area very well. I used to stay at Kado Estate in the late 90s.
Yeah, that's the one. Omeruo, Lucky and their other brother use to train on that football pitch that is opposite Catholic church in Lifecamp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by dabossman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
In Nigeria, no matter what age you say you are, people will never believe you; especially when you are a public figure. Be you a footballer, musician, actor, politician, whatever. Everybody is perceived to be lying about their age, even if it gives you no comparative advantage whatsoever.

Country people, I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by spy24(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesus is lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
24? aiit smiley
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
am not surprise our age the always decrease for Africa
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shortly After 2009 U-17 World Cup, Oga Omeruo come my school to carry 4girl for Oloshorism.

He is pyashing Oshoala but the girl is going higher and higher.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Imoemi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Naso... 24 ko, 24 ni
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Arsenalholic:
We hear.

That was how 45-year old Taye Taiwo told us he was 20 years in 2005... And wanted to legit end young children's career with his sledgehammer of a left foot at the WYC.

God bless your new football age bro.. And bless the real one too lipsrsealed
ha! you saw the tournament in holland, where he won the bronze ball behind mikel and messi. His shot was wicked.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by naijalo: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2017

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Happy football age 24
Long life and prosperity with biological age (29??)
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2017
desire222:
Yeah, I'm 24 too.
yes...you are...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2017
When you die in the nearest future, we will know ur real age.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Jamila05(f): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2017
My mummy said Kenneth is a year older than me and am now 33
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by naijalo: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Dextology:
Kenneth when you go old? You de a year ahead of me for GSS Gwarinpa, na me and Lucky be mate.

Me and you know say you don pass 24 grin grin

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by femi4: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2017
dabossman:
In Nigeria, no matter what age you say you are, people will never believe you; especially when you are a public figure. Be you a footballer, musician, actor, politician, whatever. Everybody is perceived to be lying about their age, even if it gives you no comparative advantage whatsoever.

Country people, I hail o.
But this guy cant be 24 now. He had secondary school education in Nigeria and Once played for Sunshine stars. To play in Nigeria league, you must be at least 20yrs old
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Dextology:
Kenneth when you go old? You de a year ahead of me for GSS Gwarinpa, na me and Lucky be mate.

No expose the guy, naa him football age be that

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Dannjay(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Football age Shah....Meanwhile follow my telegram link for buying and selling of your Bitcoin.....http:///e7Bc48
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Dannjay(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Football age Shah....Meanwhile follow my telegram link for buying and selling of your Bitcoin
/e7Bc48
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Malayy(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2017
FastShipping:

No be that school around Life Camp? I know that area very well. I used to stay at Kado Estate in the late 90s.
ya. wuse 2. E dey opposite police station
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Football age abi? that guy pass 30yrs
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by darlenese(f): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2017
it's high time I buy myself a new age .
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Happy birthday

But you have to quit Chelsea and go to a club where the world will see what talent you got.

As a Nigeria born defender, you and I know that in 3 more years its over if you dont get into a club where you can showcase your talent to the world.

Except you are not meant for the big stage
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by dabossman(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
femi4:
But this guy cant be 24 now. He had secondary school education in Nigeria and Once played for Sunshine stars. To play in Nigeria league, you must be at least 20yrs old

I'm not holding brief for Omeruo, but the bolded is a fallacy. Lukaku is 24. Pogba is 23. Does Omeruo look a day older than any of them? But forget footballers. Why do we also doubt musicians and actors. Will a younger age make them any better or give them an advantage? That's my point.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by femi4: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
dabossman:

I'm not holding brief for Omeruo, but the bolded is a fallacy. Lukaku is 24. Pogba is 23. Does Omeruo look a day older than any of them? But forget footballers. Why do we also doubt musicians and actors. Will a younger age make them any better or give them an advantage? That's my point.
Seems you are knew to Nig league. Non of them is less than 20.

You don't judge age by facial look

Lukaku and Pogba's age were documented as early as when they played for u13.

Omeruo finished Secondary school before playing for Sunshine starts....Do the maths now

His your brother Lucky still played in the Nig league
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by jobbers: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2017
24 at 40
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by toniacan(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Dextology:

He has a younger sister called chika who is 24 this year.

I left Gwarinpa with Two of his sisters and a cousin in 2009.

Used to be close to them and often visited at Berger Camp.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Classicmb: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Liverpool Sets and Break Records in Champions League.
Liverpool victory over Maribor sets and break records in Europe...
Read more here
http://talksportandhealth.com/liverpool-sets-break-records/

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by dabossman(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
femi4:
Seems you are knew to Nig league. Non of them is less than 20.

You don't judge age by facial look

Lukaku and Pogba's age were documented as early as when they played for u13.

Omeruo finished Secondary school before playing for Sunshine starts....Do the maths now

His your brother Lucky still played in the Nig league

Again, I say that it is a fallacy. Most Nigerian youths finish secondary school at 17-18. And I know some who went straight from secondary school to playing in the league. This is because they were already playing for small academies even while in secondary school. To say there are no 18 or 19 year old's in our league is a great and false generalization. They may not be many, but to say "none"? Haba.

The only thing is that the 19 year old will probably be claiming 16.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
toniacan:
He has a younger sister called chika who is 24 this year.

I left Gwarinpa with Two of his sisters and a cousin in 2009.

Used to be close to them and often visited at Berger Camp.

You're very correct, he played shell cup when Mr. Akeem was the sports master.

Knowledge leads to success grin grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by femi4: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
dabossman:

Again, I say that it is a fallacy. Most Nigerian youths finish secondary school at 17-18. And I know some who went straight from secondary school to playing in the league. This is because they were already playing for small academies even while in secondary school. To say there are no 18 or 19 year old's in our league is a great and false generalization. They may not be many, but to say "none"? Haba.

The only thing is that the 19 year old will probably be claiming 16.
lol, so the day you join a club, they ll throw you into their first team. You dont have facts. Nigeria league is not meant for kids
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Celebrates His 24th Birthday With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Enemy of progress
Is it your age grin

Hehehe, I be enemy for progress grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit / Chitalu Scored More Than Messi's In A Calendar Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.