Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th (933 Views)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by DJNWA(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
It has a swimming pool,a helipad and more check out the longest Car in the World

The American Dream Limo is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank,California,USA.It is considered as the world longest Car.

Jay Ohrberg designed his monster limo himself and now hires it out through his hire car company.This incredible limo is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest car in the world.

Basically it is designed for Hollywood movie to display and show in films.The 30.5 m or 100 ft long limo with 26 wheels has many features including a swimming pool with diving board and a king-sized water bed.It is specially designed to drive as a rigid vehicle or it can be changed to bend in the middle.Even it has two driver’s compartments one at each end to help whilits back which allows easily the landing of helicopter.There is also a satellite dish on its top.

Checkout photos of the car

Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by KingsJohnson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
I used to have one, but I sold it out last year
It was a nice car shaa...
Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by KingsJohnson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by oz4real83(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Beautiful nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by DJNWA(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol. Such is life
oz4real83:
Beautiful nonsense!!!
Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by DJNWA(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
I understand that
KingsJohnson:

Re: It Has A Swimming Pool,a Helipad And More Check Out The Longest Car In Th by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
oz4real83:
Beautiful nonsense!!!

Expensive iranu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter Celebration From Hitng / See Beautiful Designs Of Mr Biggs Newly Opened Restaurant In Ibadan / Pictures: Unbelievable As 50 Years Old Look Like Sweet Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.