Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) (73019 Views)

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by ipafricaStaff(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
This party was expected to provide fun, it lived up to that expectation, but it overstepped its boundaries. It exceeded partying, that mere constellation of noise, band and jams. What DJ Val and his cohorts brought to Awka became a legendary commemoration: an intensive festival of good music, laughter and enjoyment.

The enjoyment was marked with love and perhaps it began with Oxlade’s spirited display. The entertaining artiste, in the middle of his performance, ordered Fireboy to the stage as they hugged the crowd into a frantic shouting. That was love, a joyous affection that quickly spread to the audience as the two gifted musicians performed a song titled Sing together.

This happy atmosphere was marked with a dramatic sequence that occurred while Oxlade sang his acclaimed track Sugar. Obviously elated, her face flushed with irrepressible admiration, a lady waltzed unto the stage, throwing her buttocks to Oxlade’s groin, rocking the young musician to stupor.

For a night repeatedly confirmed to have achieved more than it set out to, one of the characteristics that made it do so was consistency. This quality ensured that even as a motivated performer takes his leave, an equally excited one takes over, keeping the audience on their toes, giving them excess enjoyment.

That was exactly what DNA twins offered with their appearance: energy. DNA twins aroused the party. They made sure no one pressed their phones because by aspiring all available waist to a vigorous exercise, men and women were kept busy shouting, dancing, laughing. The Twins walked around the pool as they performed, dramatizing their show, bringing it to epic zenith when they plunged into the pool, drawing so many of the audience into same act and at the moment, everyone became a performer.

And then Fireboy took the stage, singing, but more like asking: “what if I say, make you come chill with me in my place.” But the audience took over from him, they sang along, melodiously, their voice rising to high heaven with a spirit of community, making the gathering seem like one big ritual. Yet the sharp guys around, wise and fast to understand the agency of the hit track’s lyric, employed the lines, in cunning disguise, to woo whatever women around them. Again, ‘what if I say, make you come chill with me in my place, when you go fit come, maybe this Friday’. We can agree without further ado, that any lady in that party, enmeshed in the moment’s numbing grasp, will definitely say yes. Fireboy set such atmosphere, DJ Val by his beautiful convention, made it possible.

But he was not done, Fireboy, that emancipating singer who frees you from the hold of life worries and struggles. By the time he opened his mouth to sing and perform Jealous, it was so good the crowd demand he sing it again; so wonderful that the audience becoming backup singers, terrorized the city of Awka that night, keeping innocent men and women awake, making everyone within earshot compelled party attenders.

Yet the power of such nights cannot possibly reside on few men, but through the collective offerings of diverse talents: Rhatti, NunoZigi, Will and YGB. Entertaining in their own capacities, through their diverse music genres, one wonders if there was a careful selection of artistes present that night, meticulously picked to ensure the frequency of liveliness that occupied the party.
The numerous DJ’s took the partiers on a time travel, riding them from time immemorial to present, changing songs in crazily creative manners, alternating songs of different altitudes, making even the worst of all dancers to go into a lizard-like nodding spree. DJ Donzilly, DJ Share, DJ Feelingx, DJ Breezy, DJ Murphy did their thing, digging hands on their turntables and laptops, feeding the crowded partiers that one thing that satisfies the soul: music.

But the buck stops at the table of DJ Val. He put on an electric performance, conducting the crowd to frenzy, killing the right song at the right time, putting another at the order of his fast fingers skillfully commanding his disc jockeying tools. At a point, spurred by the rapturous atmosphere, he threw money into the crowd and the party entered its fourth gear of cacophonous madness.

Yet despite the magical show he put up, it may pale in comparison to the true element that distinguished DJ Val about the night: his incredible ability to convene such unforgettable party. Event packaged by OscarWhylle entertainment, presented by Black Sheep Entertainment; named Wet, Wild and Wasted: everything about its presentation and naming best describes it. Held by the pool, it was wet; defined by its crazy moments, it was wild; and although the attenders didn’t waste their time coming to such occasion, they were wasted by time the party was over.

#DJVAL #BLACKSHEEPENTERTAINMENT #OSCARWHYLLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by ipafricaStaff(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
more Pictures Below

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by kes4glory(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
FTC again, abeg I need job, I'm 23 years old, a student of ICAN (student member), I have a degree in microbiology 2.1, please I need a small job to keep body and soul together as I'm on interview stage for both GTB and Delloite Graduate trainee program, I don't want to go home as I await the result of the interviews
PS: any job that will guarantee feeding and bills for now abeg.
A good Nigerian can reach me on. Kes4glory@gmail.com

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by takin35(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na so

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by olu77(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Am I on frontpage or have I missed my way. Who brought this to fp? Like father like son: Naija and Nairaland.

18 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by rafabenitez: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yeye dey smell,ftc grin

4 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by jaydeeking(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wasted generation

17 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by EtihadAirways(f): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Party everywhere.. Las las na prick at Toto go settle am same night!

Anyway how much fireboy dey charge for a show sef? Make I know if he go come my friend birthday

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by FactBoyz: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by yesloaded: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Moustache: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is This Real?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Gasfoundation(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
All this andre wey full table na him waste una cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by vibbb: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ok, Life is good.
Enjoy it.
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Okay..... 9ja is blessed.

Greetings,

Do yOu want pure original honey?

If Yes, kindly call or whatsapp me on 08092151959

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by femi4: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
That uku in black pant
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Madlov3: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
NIGERIAN YOUTHS! This is the exact thing they are Intrested in. Tell them to come out for a protest against bad governance now, you won’t see any of them.
Majority of Y’all deserve your current leadership

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by iornenge81(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
E try
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
why few ladies pics ?

the fair girl on blue bikini

would have loved to see her face

she is my spec

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who's DJ Val again

3 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
This kind topic self....
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by INTROVERT1: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
This generation ehn

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Fuckyoumod: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think the only Good thing here is that the OP is a Good writer.

With his stylish Combination and painting of words.

However, the party, the DJs, the hotel, the half naked girls and all the people that attended that party are all wasted!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Mrdecent(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
What is this my people?

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Hades2016(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gasfoundation:
All this andre wey full table na him waste una cheesy
all of dem get lite head grin
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Rootprof(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Glorified Gboys

1 Like

Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Four4Clien(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
this must have been one helluva party

get your responsiive website for 8k, watsapp contact - +234070-630-84171
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmm,
Re: The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) by money121(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.