Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 (762 Views)

Iphone12 The Long Awaited Mobile Computing Machine / Good News!!! Itel Mobile Set To Launch The Long Awaited Itel P32 Today / Eight Things I Know About The Huawei Mate10 Before Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 by edewojames(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Below are ten things I think you should know about the Huawei Mate10. But before that, the phone got too many leaks and was finally launched in October 16, 2017. Huawei was the first the launched the Artificial Intelligence, AI, hardware chip
set before Apple in iPhone 8 and iPhone X.

Number one
There are three models of the Huawei Mate10. There is the regular Huawei Mate10, the Huawei Mate10Pro and the Huawei Mate10 Porsche designs.

Number Two
There are six colours available for this AI smartphone. It includes: Champagne Gold, Pink Gold, Mocha Brown, Black, Titanium Grey and Midnight Blue. The Huawei Mate10 Porsche colour is diamond black.

Number Three
Artificial Intelligence Hardware. That is what I called it. The SoC is Kirin 970. Which is also called Neural Engine or AI chip. The AI chip set is 300 percent faster and support languages of over 50 both online and offline.

Number Four
The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo. Huawei is therefore the first Android Phone aside Google Pixel 2 series to have this new OS.

Read More here http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/10/ten-things-you-need-to-know-on-huawei-mate10.html
Re: This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 by MarkWayne89: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Man! This is a great device! Nice looks. Waiting to hold and test one!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 by edewojames(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Man! This is a great device! Nice looks. Waiting to hold and test one!

Good bro!
Re: This Is The Long Awaited Huawei Mate10 by noobody(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched huawei products
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Phantom 8 Review: Your Questions Answered. / Mobile/android Engineers ASAP. / Specially Made For The Elderly: Vkworld F1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.