Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (44106 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Coneheads grin a4onjas grin

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by akilo1: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:
When will EFCC arrest does involved in the $26 billion contract scam?
When will they arrest and prosecute to conclusion, corrupt politicians and political office holders.
I'm not in support of internet fraud but the high rate of unemployment and hardship is the bane of cyber crime, prostitution and other social vices.

Let the government live up to its responsibilities and see if this social vices won't reduce.
I prayed u get scam one day if u are not one of the yahoo boys then u will the hardship of one been scamed
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by akilo1: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:
When will they arrest and prosecute to conclusion, corrupt politicians and political office holders.
I'm not in support of internet fraud but the high rate of unemployment and hardship is the bane of cyber crime, prostitution and other social vices.

Let the government live up to its responsibilities and see if this social vices won't reduce.
I prayed u get scam one day ,
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by AceRoyal: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
akilo1:
I get scammed everyday by my government!
I get scammed every day by the system.

I dnt support fraud or any kind but if u praying for me to get scammed, brother I'm already use to it! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Iamzik: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:

Evans self dey chill. How dem wan take arrest politician?

Anticorruption war is for the poor and unconnected
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by dview001(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
where are my I don't give a fvck cadets IDGAF )you people are not doing your job o..who are those on morning patrol?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Ojaja21: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2017
my brothers should b left olone ohhh
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Nah dem.our brothers frm the west . Lolol

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Artisannaija: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Wiseoldman:

Chief, I have been following some of your posts. What do you mean by non-explosive? And what is your definition of explosive. You come on a forum of Nigerians...some of the smartest people in the world, you have to be prepared to defend what you are saying. Saying CH4 cannot cause explosion is criminal!

Thanks for following..

Biogas is not explosive because it contains a large volume of carbon di oxide, if you know your chemistry well, you will know Co2 does not readily support combustion.

Biogas doesn't contain CH4 alone bro, it almost shares the same percentage as CO2 in Biogas.. it is when you remove the Co2, that the methane in Biogas becomes highly volatile and explosive.

i hope i have been able to address your concerns

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by RottenTomato: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2017
I no talk am? Na dem! Yellowbarr fools! angry
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by RottenTomato: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
erico2k2:
Nah dem.our brothers frm the west . Lolol
Na the yellowbarr goats! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by calberian: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:

Abeg, retweet this until it gets viral abeg.

Imagine sucking out $26bn from this comatose economy at a time when institutions lend you N100k at 23% in one month because "money no dey".

By December January, it will become 30% and, unless the entrepreneur is dealing in illicit drugs, he will have to close shop sooner than later.

2 Likes

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Wiseoldman: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Artisannaija:

Thanks for following..

Biogas is not explosive because it contains a large volume of carbon di oxide, if you know your chemistry well, you will know Co2 does not readily support combustion.

Biogas doesn't contain CH4 alone bro, it almost shares the same percentage as CO2 in Biogas.. it is when you remove the Co2, that the methane in Biogas becomes highly volatile and explosive.

Thanks for your very polite answer. It's rear in this present world were everyone lack decorum. I did some work on Syngas...although the constituent of both gases are different I'm pretty sure their end use should be similar. So I would like to know what system would use (burn) this fuel with the high amount of CO2 you mentioned. Thanks
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Nellybobo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
eagleonearth:
This attitude of trooping into a thread about crime just to check for ethnicity so that banters and taunts will be thrown, to me is childish. Crime should be condemned by all. Each tribe has a recurrent crime peculiar to them. I hate divisiveness. Can we as the future generation use the leverage of internet availability to keep Nigeria united and bring about the change of which we have been shortchanged of by our former and present leaders.
I hereby with regard to the above reason move the motion for the abolishment of NCAN forthwith.

God bless you all fellow Nigerians.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
The motion seconded

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
"Instead of me to mumu for you, I`d rather prefer to do yahoo..."-Shun Bebe (2015)

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin broda...who dem epp!?

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:

I dnt support fraud or any kind but if u praying for me to get scammed, brother I'm already use to it! tongue

EPIC!!! cheesy

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Frank5(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Artisannaija:

Thanks for following..

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Artisannaija: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wiseoldman:

Thanks for your very polite answer. It's rear in this present world were everyone lack decorum. I did some work on Syngas...although the constituent of both gases are different I'm pretty sure their end use should be similar. So I would like to know what system would use (burn) this fuel with the high amount of CO2 you mentioned. Thanks

You are welcome sir.. Biogas has a higher proportion of Methane in it than carbon di oxide, hence the gas will burn in any burner or engine.. My point is the presence of large amount of co2 in the gas prevents it from being highly flammable and explosive like the conventional cooking gas.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na today?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
akilo1:

akilo1:

You are Typical example why the power-drunk people in Government will keep fucking us in the ass! Do you know what this Government is doing to our economy, and everything that represents a decent living standard in a sane country - No, I guess you don't! Rather, you are concerned about a problem that's not the bane of our economic woes - this, is our immediate problem! And please don't come back quoting me telling me I am a yahoo boy. I am not - I only like to view things from a critical and objective perspective.

Back to your following quotes on some other persons on here, why should you allow a fellow black man scam you? Because that's the only way I feel you can be scammed within the country.

Lastly, the more immediate problem you and I need to worry about is the present state of our economy - Nothing is working! This people in government takes us as fools, they discredit the fact that we have a sense of belonging. They cheat us as if to say we are blind. Its sickening! Okay, I'll cite an example here: The white people that get scammed have structures in place that can help them recover whatever it is they lose to scammers all over the world. On the other hand, what happened to Nigerians who got scammed by the recent ponzi scheme (MMM)? They had nothing to fall back on - the scheme was even a means to alleviate poverty and frustration in the country. This people in Government treat us like cows - like we are dumb you know.

For these reasons, I don't support your stance on this matter. Let's tackle the most immediate problem. Afterwards, dealing with yahoo boys would be no issue.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You guys need to stop this shiit. It doesn't make sense. You all need to stop fueling the burning fire of tribal stupidity with your own senselessness.
Calm down jor. No get BP for Naija.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Calm down jor. No get BP for Naija.
The tribal slurs are getting more unattractive as the days pass by. They need to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
The tribal slurs are getting more unattractive as the days pass by. They need to stop.
I agree with you. But be polite when correcting a writer.

I was only catching my fun though.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
SOFTENGR:

I agree with you. But be polite when correcting a writer.

I was only catching my fun though.
I understand. I apologize for being rude. You can catch fun some other way, though. Helping tribalists to promote their trade is wrong. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
AceRoyal:

the best reply i ve ever seen on nl
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dont mind them jare no one supports crime but this country seems like a failed state,i am given up on it on a daily basis the only thing i love nigeria the only difference btw a libya and a nigeria is that people are not carrying rpgs in almost every city.Imagine the npower meant for the common man is even being hijacked and you need to lobby for crying out loud who lobbies for a 30k job in this present day Nigeria but that is what they have reduced people most especially the youths to.when there is untold hardship in a country ultimately people will find alternative means to survive.We churn out millions of graduates or say thousands yearly but what plans does the govt have to get them meaningfully engaged after school or is it now 70 percent of our graduates that are not employable,or will every become an entrepreneur then who will patronise or employ who?and where is the capital or avaiavailable funds to start all that..pleaaw enough said our politicians and leaders have immensely failed us in this country and they are the reason for all the crimes and economic chaos in this country indirectly and mostly directly...enough said...
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I understand. I apologize for being rude. You can catch fun some other way, though. Helping tribalists to promote their trade is wrong. grin
Many thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance / Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.