Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (33228 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by mfm04622: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
goldbim:
Yahoo yahoo church..salvation is free!! The price has been paid on the cross already.

Well, this is deliverance fee!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Yahoo plus

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by jamace(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
No wonder every Tom Di.ck and Harry is becoming a pastor these days. There is a lot of money to be made! Wow! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by DJperdurabo: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I don't understand how people can be duped into joining such a corrupt death cult. Christians are always bitter and unhappy because they are pursuing a relationship with someone who doesn't exist. They just keep futilely going around in circles wondering why things are not working out like they've been told they would. Magical thinking is sad.

Yeah, "magical thinking is sad"...until dem table your matter for the yearly zonal conference of witches and warlocks for your village.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Oletubo(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Not the fault of the handlers of churches all over but that of the gullible followers!
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Dearlord(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Some foolish once will be ever ready to pay.
Wisdom died along with Solomon

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by sesaan(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2017
In 15 years Nigeria will be a leading country in Atheism ... Enough of all this bullshit scam from religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Chigold101(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
adegoody:
Wow!
The Church has really lost it!
how are you sure some people are not just blackmailing the church.
Even if a church collects deliverance fee they won't issue you with any receipt.

I think some people who don't like church are bent on bringing disgrace to churches.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by myrrtle(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
cummando:
I love Jesus Christ. He is the son of the living God. I love God. He is my father and he care for me

But I will never ever attend a church. Its been polluted. And I dont want to be infected. I dey my house kneel down pray. God dey hear me. Tithe na to give the needy. At least that's what Jesus told the rich man.
this is wrong and against god's will. children of God need each other for support.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by baby124: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
If they can issue receipts. Then they are providing a taxable service. The government should cash in.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Aydiamond6(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
This is it am done with it, This one weak me, Ah LmLord, we shouldnt be surprised because this is telling us the TIME is near and is already at hand, the question now is are you ready for it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Yeah, "magical thinking is sad"...until dem table your matter for the yearly zonal conference of witches and warlocks for your village.
Man created Yahweh but Yahweh is useless on his own so they created Satan too, Imaginary friends require imaginary enemies to make some sense

same way man created Jesus then created witches, wizards and "Village people" because Jesus (imaginary friend) is also useless without its enemies (demons)

free yourself from mental slavery

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by anochuko01(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
well....this, every Christian knows is bullshît
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by joepentwo(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
God has given me d powa to save pipo bt it's for free
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Geezholla: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2017
People self, anybody going there has him/herself to blame. Read your bible to really know what God says about your situation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by seguno2: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Larrey:
It is well, may God help us all

Are you saying that it is well for deliverance fee to be paid?
How exactly do you want God to help us all when we refuse to read our Bible? Can you please provide details?
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by daddysprincess1: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Offpoint:
I don't blame the so called pastors... I blame the zombified sheep who for unknown reasons decided leave their water filled brain at home when goin for such.

They're making Christianity look like a society of stupidity
U should change your name coz you Onpoint.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by seguno2: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2017
smardray:
na daddy freeze dey see everything .....alatojubo

Is it his fault that you have chosen to be blind?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by seguno2: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Promismike:
Our Economy has really gotten so many people confused on weather they have spiritual s attached to their homes or not.

You wont blame this people cos when a man has gone so down and is desperate for breakthrough. Any solution offered will be acceptable.

Let's fix our economy first and all these will be a thing of the past.

How do we fix our economy when the pastor-preneurs are taking money that should be invested for deliverance and promising zero to hero transformation without work?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by benebaby77: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
goldbim:
Yahoo yahoo church..salvation is free!! The price has been paid on the cross already.

But the price was paid not in Africa neither in Naira, so our pastors are charging the price here in Africa and Naira...
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by daddysprincess1: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Man created Yahweh but Yahweh is useless on his own so they created Satan too, Imaginary friends require imaginary enemies to make some sense

same way man created Jesus then created witches, wizards and "Village people" because Jesus (imaginary friend) is also useless without its enemies (demons)

free yourself from mental slavery
...And you are 'hopeful'?
Where are your imaginary enemies coz you make no sense.
God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by BluntBoy(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
smardray:
na daddy freeze dey see everything .....alatojubo

He is doing well as a Christian. That could be his own calling--exposing the wolves in the body of Christ. May God bless him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by victorpopoola20: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own….

STOP worshiping your pastors!!! Stayv focused on Jesus, the author and finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word of God

Copied and pasted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Galaxydon1(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2017
I was billed 25,000. To cast out spiritual wife. And he will do the deliverance 3 times

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by seguno2: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
before? wetin you expect. .our God is not a poor God o

Are you okay?
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by bardmorz: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Dis one pass me o. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by semyman: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
The same sheep pays tithe and offering without receipt, yet he got a receipt for this. The formatting is real
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by musicwriter(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
goldbim:

Nobody paid for anything for you. Everybody; including your pastors shall pay for their crimes. Jesus did not come to save you as he can't possibly do that. What he came is to show the way to salvation.

Your religion; including every other religion is a scam.

Romans 2:6 New International Version
God "will repay each person according to what they have done."

Romans 2:6 New Living Translation
He will judge everyone according to what they have done.

Job 34:11 New International Version
He repays everyone for what they have done; he brings on them what their conduct deserves.

Job 34:11 New Living Translation
He repays people according to their deeds. He treats people as they deserve.

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Missonas:
Receipt says Cameroun. Is Joseph a Camerounian? Dont want to believe Nigerians gullibility reach that one oh grin
So you don't know how close Calabar is to Cameroon? Wow abeg Wetin you score for geography in WAEC
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church by Promismike(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=61530419]

How do we fix our economy when the pastor-preneurs are taking money that should be invested for deliverance and promising zero to hero transformation without work?[/qu The developed nations are not these religious because their economy is so cool that their financial problems are easily met with little hard work. My brother, our major problem is the economy not these pastors. Believe me most people wont even be going to church not to talk of paying any money to any pastor for deliverance if the economy is ok. 90% of our problems are finance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures / Ice Prince Meets Jay Z [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.