Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria (17219 Views)

Top Five (5) Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by yusufu16: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
You would agree with me that selling off an old or new car (particularly an old car) have over the years proven to be not as easy and convenient as buying one.

It might take some time for that to turn around but are you planning to sell off your car(s) in Nigeria and you want that done fast? and with convenience? Don’t want to go through the hassles of finding a buyer for your car? Then you might want to try these online platforms below.
1. JiJi

Founded in 2014 by Anton Wolyansky in Lagos State, Nigeria, the 3-year-old online marketplace is have grown to become one of the best classified ads website to buy and sell cars in Nigeria. Though a wide range of things ranging from Electronics, Fashion items, Real estate, Pets and lots more can be sold on Jiji, Jiji Cars remains one of the best places to easily and safely get your car sold.
2. Yakata

Calling it “the most secured online classifieds website in Nigeria” during our interview session with him, Founder and C.E.O of Yakata, Jesse Yusufu brags about the newly launched online startup {Yakata} as one of the best and safest place to buy and sell stuff; including Cars/Automobile.
3. OLX

This is one of the oldest online marketplace to easily find a buyer for your Automobile. Founded in 2012 by Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford, OLX has over 1200 employees and about 2 million active buyers who may want your old or used car.
4. Cars45

The self-acclaimed Nigeria’s favourite car buying service, Cars45 will buy your car directly from you in 45 minutes! It’s easy as it sounds. Unlike other above-listed platforms which you get to wait for an “interested” buyer to call, Cars45 buys your car directly from you after evaluation of your car.

Founded by Etop Ikpe in 2016, the one year old Car purchase platform recently raised $5 million to even further better services provided.
5. MoboFree

Though operational in other countries like Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Ghana, India and more, the Cristobal Alonso founded online marketplace {MoboFree}has over 2 million unique users who might have interest in purchasing your car. All you have to do is to place a proper ad showcasing your car after registering on the platform.

https://techmoran.com/top-5-online-marketplace-to-sell-your-car-in-nigeria/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by BlackFantomas: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
yusufu16:
You would agree with me that selling off an old or new car (particularly an old car) have over the years proven to be not as easy and convenient as buying one.

It might take some time for that to turn around but are you planning to sell off your car(s) in Nigeria and you want that done fast? and with convenience? Don’t want to go through the hassles of finding a buyer for your car? Then you might want to try these online platforms below.
1. JiJi

Founded in 2014 by Anton Wolyansky in Lagos State, Nigeria, the 3-year-old online marketplace is have grown to become one of the best classified ads website to buy and sell cars in Nigeria. Though a wide range of things ranging from Electronics, Fashion items, Real estate, Pets and lots more can be sold on Jiji, Jiji Cars remains one of the best places to easily and safely get your car sold.
2. Yakata

Calling it “the most secured online classifieds website in Nigeria” during our interview session with him, Founder and C.E.O of Yakata, Jesse Yusufu brags about the newly launched online startup {Yakata} as one of the best and safest place to buy and sell stuff; including Cars/Automobile.
3. OLX

This is one of the oldest online marketplace to easily find a buyer for your Automobile. Founded in 2012 by Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford, OLX has over 1200 employees and about 2 million active buyers who may want your old or used car.
4. Cars45

The self-acclaimed Nigeria’s favourite car buying service, Cars45 will buy your car directly from you in 45 minutes! It’s easy as it sounds. Unlike other above-listed platforms which you get to wait for an “interested” buyer to call, Cars45 buys your car directly from you after evaluation of your car.

Founded by Etop Ikpe in 2016, the one year old Car purchase platform recently raised $5 million to even further better services provided.
5. MoboFree

Though operational in other countries like Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Ghana, India and more, the Cristobal Alonso founded online marketplace {MoboFree}has over 2 million unique users who might have interest in purchasing your car. All you have to do is to place a proper ad showcasing your car after registering on the platform.

https://techmoran.com/top-5-online-marketplace-to-sell-your-car-in-nigeria/
To this day, I have not seen a better site for business than Jiji !

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by yusufu16: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
BlackFantomas:

Just cross your finger and see how www.yakata.com.ng will even be better. Its less than 6months but its gaining huge support from Nigerians.
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by AkifRusvelt: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
yusufu16:

Just cross your finger and see how www.yakata.com.ng will even be better. Its less than 6months but its gaining huge support from Nigerians.
Jiji the best !!!

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by HeWrites(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2018
COOL
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Cosplay: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
BlackFantomas:

AkifRusvelt:

Jiji the best !!!

I see all the JIJI trolls leaving comments.

https://www.nairaland.com/4402449/jiji-online-market-scam

Don't be fooled, they are all probably the same few individuals.
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Macgreat(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2018
Good job
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Jamie90(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2018
Where is nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by BENARI: 7:32am On May 10, 2018
Olx app seems to be in comma in the past weeks.

Am I alone in this observation?

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Mutemenot(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2018
I prefer car stand. Anything online in this kontri dey fear me
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by pat077: 7:46am On May 10, 2018
Na jiji
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by bigplayerz(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2018
LOL Cars45 that will price ur clean 2017 honda for #200,000 because they feel u r stew peed...i for bite that guy nose grin grin grin grin grin...but i gave him an epic reply come thief am...the guys jaw dropped immediately

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by ohosi4real(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2018
Ok let me try it and see
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by infantlion(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2018
Nairaland autos, anytime anyday

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by ItzBIM(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2018
What about cheki ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Buking1: 8:10am On May 10, 2018
Hmmm what about sabisale .com
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by BestySam(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2018
Olx and Jiji

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Kalex01(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2018
Jiji

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Emotionss: 9:01am On May 10, 2018
Op u forgot to add Nairaland
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by goodmorning40: 9:14am On May 10, 2018
jiji all the way
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by laivwire(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2018
BENARI:
Olx app seems to be in comma in the past weeks.

Am I alone in this observation?
I am so with you on this.Their interface used to be the best due to the extensive search and filter options but ever since they relocated their operations to South Africa, the website has been wack and the UI is plain unusable.
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Gpik79: 9:33am On May 10, 2018
Don't waste your time buying illegitimate phones, buy from us and get receipt and Warranty
Phones are used in pristine condition
*All Phones are 4G Enabled and have at least 32GB internal storage.

Samsung Note 4--------50k
Samsung Note 5---------75k
Samsung S5--------35k
Samsung S6--------55k
Samsung S6 Edge-------75k
Samsung S6 Edge Plus---------95k
Samsung S7------77k
Samsung S7 Edge--------110k 
LG G2----------------25k
LG G3----------------30k
LG G4----------------35k
LG G5----------------65k
LG G6----------------100k
LG V10--------------55k
LG V20--------------85k
HTC M7------------25k
HTC M8------------30k
HTC M9------------45k
HTC A9-------------50k

*All phones coming with Receipt and Warranty

Call: 0812.932.2593

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Bina33(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by greggng: 9:55am On May 10, 2018
Olx still remains the best in terms of traffick
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by billionman: 9:57am On May 10, 2018
I thought i would see . or is the site so unpopular? To me, they have realistic prices unlike olx and jiji.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2018
yusufu16:

hmm
You said it up there that the CEO of this “Yakata” is yusufu . That’s your username cheesy cheesy
Na your website you wan advertise . Nor lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records / This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.