Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) (17150 Views)

Various Car Tracking Device For Sale / Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by AutoJoshNG: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBICpyeMj8

How good is he?

The sounds are near perfect.

You may want to watch it with your earpiece/headphone.

https://autojosh.com/this-guy-made-various-car-sounds-with-his-mouth-they-sound-so-real-video/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by buskie13(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2018
this one no play when e small cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
the guy swallowed car park.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Benjom(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good effort... that's his gift smiley

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by olahero(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mtcheww.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Narldon: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018

Dear Lord, Just test me with 20billion or Dangote's Son

I want know my True Colour,

I just want to know if I have Sense. Just test me Lord. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
What am I suppose to do about this?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by generaliy: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
F
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Yankiss(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
What do we call this one? The vocal cords are so highly adapted. Quite unique.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by desmondokonkwo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Funny
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Richnero(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Watch with which mb?

12 Likes

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by AuntyAmope(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Having a talent is never a problem, but how to convert it to a money-making talent is the main koko
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
the formula 1 overtaking sound burst my head.. I mimic car sounds too but not as good as the dude.

9 Likes

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Busy body.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus Christ is LORD
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by mybestlove(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good. Congratulations to him.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
cool.....This Natural Nyash-Hole can bring out different kinds of Smoke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBICpyeMj8

How good is he?

The sounds are near perfect.

You may want to watch it with your earpiece/headphone.

https://autojosh.com/this-guy-made-various-car-sounds-with-his-mouth-they-sound-so-real-video/

Old gist
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
The v8 sounded awesome
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na small thing dey make oyinbo laff

The guy try sha
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Skepticus: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

The dude's breath control and vocal manipulation is amazing

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Mckandre(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
honestly I really enjoyed every rhythm of those sounds i cheesy
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by kmaster007: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
I disagreed make him do dat of j5 make I see
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by mejai(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
saliva don full d mic

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin

Nice..

And Buhari can not do that grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluwasegun007:
the guy swallowed car park.

my man you deserve best Comedian of the year. LWKMD. Nice one bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by datola: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
The same sound for all the cars?

Cool and hillarious.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by dynicks(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Narldon:

Dear Lord, Just test me with 20billion or Dangote's Son

I want know my True Colour,

I just want to know if I have Sense. Just test me Lord. embarassed

lol...guy u just injured me with laugh...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by bionixs: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Deseo:
What am I suppose to do about this?
you should just relax with your dull brain and watch
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by towyeenbell2: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
BRA fucking VO....
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
bionixs:
you should just relax with your dull brain and watch

Why don't you use your brain to get a life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes Of Water Mixing With Engine Oil / Is The Rover A Reliable Car? / 10 Interesting Facts About Honda You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.