Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (37800 Views)

DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by chieni(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
Why is he always shy....... he should show us more of his face
pls it's better that way we have had enough crashed marriage already
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by 2dice01: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Chaiii so Rotimi chop koboko as brideprize

How many stroke of koboko person much chop before them dey satisfied huh?
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by itchie: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful couple
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by makunbernardjohn: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Please need to get any form of employment urgently; full time, part time, contract or volunteers. Just need to do something and be leaving home. I hold HND in mining engineering, PGD education and PGD environmental planning and protection.I'm based in Abuja/Nasarawa
Whatsap: 08185692296
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Keneking:
Where is the romantic moment?

By simply gazing at her mirror, someone describes it as romantic moment grin grin grin

Drinking kunu with a slice of cucumber and still table waters everywhere on the roadside bukka

You just read my mind
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
Why is he always shy....... he srhould show us more of his face

What do u want to do with another woman's husband face, go and marry ur own!
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
lmao
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
The guy is trying to protect himself from ladies like you. Una no dey tek ai c wetin good especially healthy relationship b4 una edible caterer am!
I dey my cabana come and beat me

Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by maskamdo(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Has don jazzy let this one GO?!!!
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by baby124: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
She hiding her husband or what? I pity you o Dija. No hide man oooo, let us see his face well. So that you will not die of heartbreak tomorrow because he could do and undo without anyone knowing who he is.
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
How this man dey take de enjoy fücking this girl

Prick go pain u nah
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Fuadeiza:

hmmm..., h0m0??
im not...i lyk d way she kips her family out of biznez
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by webngnews: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Good
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Kimy97:
im not...i lyk d way she kips her family out of biznez

Okay ma, spell it out for us next time, we GATS dirty mind?? grin
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Tiwa should learn from her

Age does not equal maturity!!!
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Fuadeiza:

Okay ma, spell it out for us next time, we GATS dirty mind?? grin
lolz....ok
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked wow.. It's been long I listen to her songs
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
baby124:
She hiding her husband or what? I pity you o Dija. No hide man oooo, let us see his face well. So that you will not die of heartbreak tomorrow because he could do and undo without anyone knowing who he is.
Biacan come and see your associate in 'face-seeing' of another woman's husband o! Why pity her? Let her be and also face front before you hit lamp post. Una league help is noticed in Tiwa Savage and Churchill Adekunle's marital blissfulness. Tell your association of facechecker to leave her alone. Mputu!
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
that man doesn't love her
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Mavin star Afro Dija and her husband couldn't take their eyes off each other, as they stepped out for launch, yesterday, the Mother of one who got married less than 6months of her fame, shared the photos on her page, minutes ago..
see more below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/singer-dija-and-her-husband-spends.html

*lunch*
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by baby124: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
ssogundele:

Biacan come and see your associate in 'face-seeing' of another woman's husband o! Why pity her? Let her be and also face front before you hit lamp post. Una league help is noticed in Tiwa Savage and Churchill Adekunle's marital blissfulness. Tell your association of facechecker to leave her alone. Mputu!
Who is this one? It's like saw dust full your brain. Are you dija or are you just a mad woman?

1 Like

Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
baby124:

Who is this one? It's like saw dust full your brain. Are you dija or are you just a mad woman?
*I paid a dear NLer,
I don't do curses. As to the question asked, the person is on the pic

Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by baby124: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
ssogundele:

*I paid a dear NLer,
I don't do curses. As to the question asked, the person is on the pic
What's wrong with this one? Den swear for you? Abi you don enter market? You fine reach that picture? I am sure the lady in that picture can buy your entire family.
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Bayajidda1:
grin
Are u one of us
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
baby124:

What's wrong with this one? Den swear for you? Abi you don enter market? You fine reach that picture? I am sure the lady in that picture can buy your entire family.
Stop reason like a kid! Still telling you to comport and compose yourself for we are on a public domain so that they don't discover your shallowness in thinking and reasoning! So you know my family's worth eh madam family estimator and valuer? Don't know me in person and you're vomiting such gutter words? Enjoy yourself madam cursing. You can come and beat me o. I can send you my house address
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by baby124: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
ssogundele:

Stop reason like a kid! Still telling you to comport and compose yourself for we are on a public domain so that they don't discover your shallowness in thinking and reasoning! So you know my family's worth eh madam family estimator and valuer? Don't know me in person and you're vomiting such gutter words? Enjoy yourself madam cursing. You can come and beat me o. I can send you my house address
You are not ok.
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by franzis(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be dija again kiss

Is she the Daughter of Jacob Zuma lipsrsealed
no she sells kunu and fura at sabon gari market
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

For those of you quoting me....... why would someone get married and still have the feeling of insecure around them.......she better shows up his face or kindly break up with him
Why should that be your problem? shy or no shy, he got a girl of his dream.
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

For those of you quoting me....... why would someone get married and still have the feeling of insecure around them.......she better shows up his face or kindly break up with him

The phrase is " feeling of insecurity" and not " feeling of insecure"

Thank me for being nice enough to correct you though your post is off point
Re: Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) by udi4eva(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

Is it your marriage? Is he your husband? Just tell me how it is your business. Just STFU already and go get a life.
Is that why you keep jumping from one man to another?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' / Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.