Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Rhythm Of Praise Season 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhythm Of Praise Season 4 (765 Views)

Rhythm: Dance To The Rhythm Of God's Grace / Understanding The Importance Of Praise And Worship / Understanding The Power Of Praise, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhythm Of Praise Season 4 by simeon3310: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
LIVE CHAT WITH PASTOR OGBAH ISAAC SENIOR PASTOR OF GOD'S SIGNATURE ROYAL ASSEMBLY

Today we had an interview section with the senior Pastor of God's Signature Royal Assembly

Can we meet you?
By the grace of God, my name is Ogbah Isaac, the only bonafide son of Abraham.

I know you are a pastor and a man with many grace, Tell us about your ministry?
I am the senior pastor of God’s Signature Royal Assembly Ota. The church was started as a fellowship precisely in Feb 2013, but fully established as a church in August 2015. The ministry is expanding in all capacity, as we already planted three branches with over two hundred members, yet still counting he said.

The mission & vision of Gods Signature Royal Assembly?
God called us to make right whatever that was wrong in the life of humanity. Hence, we are working towards recreating our world through the word of God. He added, that is our core value’

In the Ministry is there any other arm?
Certainly, our believe is to reach out to people in songs, words, outreach, rural evangelism etc. there is no bench warmer.

We heard of an upcoming praise concert usually mind blowing, Share more light on that?
We’ve had quite number of programs like fragrance of worship, and many more always with blessings and testimonies. But 4yrs ago, we give God a pledge that every 3rd Friday of December we shall gather together to praise God in appreciation for HIS mightiness.
This is the fourth season of this praise concert tagged Rhythm of Praise, which has featured great number of music minister not entertainer in likes of BUKOLA CRYSTAL, DARE JUSTIFIED, ALFA SULE, D BASS, SAMMY SAX, to list but a few.

Now I got it, Rhythm of Praise Season 4 is here, who are the Guest Ministers?
The God of this commission will be so much available to recreate, restore and bless people through his vessels in likes of Tim Godfrey, Tope Alabi, Dare Justified, Bukola Crystal and many more.

Is Rhythm of Praise Limited to a Tribe or particular set of people?
The bible says let all that has breath praise the Lord, As long as you have breath let us praise God together.

Fantastic!!! What are the Security Measures you will be putting in place?
Angels of God will be on guard. But we will have security personnel available all across the community.

Wow is great having a live chat with you sir, God bless you richly.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/17 / The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple / I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.