Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple (757 Views)

4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by OtemSapien: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doctufos: Parables of Otem 15: 1-26
Chapter Fifteen
1. When a homo critically fights against the mentality of those who are poor in the mind, they shall see you as a hater. But this is not so, for the matter of mentality is rather taken seriously so that many lives could be changed and gullibility and poverty of the mind could be thoroughly taken away.

2. It is the pot which a homo loves that he would spend much time and more pressure upon to wash its black back.

3. Now hear a parable of a homo who washes the backs of his clay pots. And the first clay pot was new and almost without black thick smoke at its back. And he rinsed its back with water alone.

4. And the second pot has a back with more black stains. And the homo took a soft sponge and a soap to wash it. And he did not put too much pressure on it.

5. Now when he had picked the third pot, the back of it was critically black with thick smoke from the firewoods over time. And the homo said, I shall take hold of an iron sponge and a black soap and I shall apply much pressure to it.

6. Then shall I bleach off the back of the pot, for without this, the pot shall not be clean. So he did such. And a homo who saw him said, why do you hate this pot so much? For you treated it with extra pressure and you scrub its back with a very coarse iron sponge.

7. And the homo said, I have no hatred for this very black pot, but rather, love. For my intention is to get rid of the very thick black stain which it has. And without the iron sponge and the pressure from my muscles, this pot shall not be clean.

8. Therefore see not what I do as hatred towards this pot, but love. For in the end, the pot shall be more honoured and it shall be more loved in the congregation of clean pots.

9. Now the first pot with little or no stain at all represents people who are rich in the mind and thinking faculty already. But they have only a little thing needing correction. And the water which is used to wash them clean is mere words of enlightenment.

10. Now the second pot with more stain represents they who are not very rich in the mind. But such are ready to learn. And they are washed clean easily when they learn. And the sponge is soft with soft soap, being soft words of wisdom.

11. And the third pot which is totally black with smoke are they who have been totally immersed in the continual words of the priests. And they cannot reason by themselves except through the things which the priests tell them daily.

12. And no matter how they are washed with soft soap and sponges, they shall not be clean. For they are made totally black with the words of their priests.

13. And by critical acts and choices of words can these be rid off their superstitions. Therefore a iron sponge and a very black soap is used. But when you do this to them, they shall see you as a hater.

14. But when they are washed clean and free from superstitious and fearful beliefs, they shall seek you to thank you for the critical method which you have used to save them. For such cannot be easily saved except by the use of critical words which shall touch deep down into their emotions.

15. Now the firewoods which cause the blackness are the priests of every religion. And the black smokes which stained the pots are the motivational and captivating words of these priests as well as the objects of fear which they show to the people and false testimonies also.

16. For by the continual testifying of false testimonies, the minds of the people shall be darkened. And they shall not reason deep anymore because they are already made blind and black with the continual words which they hear.

17. A particular homo picked great offence in me when I said to him that his god was held captive in a spiritual prison. And he was angry at me and sought to prove the power of his god over me.

18. And he went after his pastors. And they declared, saying, say to him that he shall die in seven days if he does not repent. And the homo came to me and declared so to me. And on the sixth day, a great dream flashed before my face.

19. For when I flew in my lucid dream, a great force came and turned me around. And I rotated in a spot for ten minutes. And I said in my mind, what is this? Then I remembered that in the world of physicality, I have been threatened.

20. And I know that it is the imagination of the pastors that I Otem am experiencing. For they had held vigils because of me.

21. Now when I awoke, the homo came to me and said, surely you have expeirenced the power of my god. And I laughed and said, I have not experienced the power of your god, rather, it is the power of the imaginations of your pastors that I have experienced and I am not moved.

22. For all brains are connected. And he who knows how to connect his brain to another will make another homo see his own imagination. For many of you hear the voices of your pastors and see them in your dreams, because your minds are in tune with one another.

23. Now I Otem shall not be moved, rather, I shall wait till tomorrow to see if I shall die, according to the prophecy of your pastors.
24. Now when the seventh day had come, I live on, for death has no power over a god whose mission is not yet fulfilled.

25. And when the homo saw me healthy, he began to reason with his brain. And I hear that he speak of me to others now, but without hatred, for it was by my critical challenge of his god that he realised that he had been deceived in the past.

26. Therefore I say, to those who are critically immersed in god-worshipping, we also show them critical love, which to them seem as hatred. But when their brains have become opened, they shall seek after us to appreciate us.

2 Likes

Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by OtemSapien: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
#FreeTheSheeple

1 Like

Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
hehehe nice one
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
#FreeTheSheeple
space your write-up in order to make it easier to read.
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by OtemSapien: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

space your write-up in order to make it easier to read.
okay thanks, I'll do just that.
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by OtemSapien: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
The parable of the gullible sheeple
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by caye(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can bet 40%
Otem= LogicBoy [the 2012-2013 monicker]
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by OtemSapien: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
caye:
I can bet 40%
Otem= LogicBoy [the 2012-2013 monicker]
I didn't even meet logicboy on nairaland and I was still a very Christian as at 2012-2013. I'd love to see any of logicboy's thread if he has any. cool
Re: The Parable Of The Gullible Sheeple by Freeze007(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
Doctufos: Parables of Otem 15: 1-26
Chapter Fifteen
1. When a homo critically fights against the mentality of those who are poor in the mind, they shall see you as a hater. But this is not so, for the matter of mentality is rather taken seriously so that many lives could be changed and gullibility and poverty of the mind could be thoroughly taken away.

2. It is the pot which a homo loves that he would spend much time and more pressure upon to wash its black back.

3. Now hear a parable of a homo who washes the backs of his clay pots. And the first clay pot was new and almost without black thick smoke at its back. And he rinsed its back with water alone.

4. And the second pot has a back with more black stains. And the homo took a soft sponge and a soap to wash it. And he did not put too much pressure on it.

5. Now when he had picked the third pot, the back of it was critically black with thick smoke from the firewoods over time. And the homo said, I shall take hold of an iron sponge and a black soap and I shall apply much pressure to it.

6. Then shall I bleach off the back of the pot, for without this, the pot shall not be clean. So he did such. And a homo who saw him said, why do you hate this pot so much? For you treated it with extra pressure and you scrub its back with a very coarse iron sponge.

7. And the homo said, I have no hatred for this very black pot, but rather, love. For my intention is to get rid of the very thick black stain which it has. And without the iron sponge and the pressure from my muscles, this pot shall not be clean.

8. Therefore see not what I do as hatred towards this pot, but love. For in the end, the pot shall be more honoured and it shall be more loved in the congregation of clean pots.

9. Now the first pot with little or no stain at all represents people who are rich in the mind and thinking faculty already. But they have only a little thing needing correction. And the water which is used to wash them clean is mere words of enlightenment.

10. Now the second pot with more stain represents they who are not very rich in the mind. But such are ready to learn. And they are washed clean easily when they learn. And the sponge is soft with soft soap, being soft words of wisdom.

11. And the third pot which is totally black with smoke are they who have been totally immersed in the continual words of the priests. And they cannot reason by themselves except through the things which the priests tell them daily.

12. And no matter how they are washed with soft soap and sponges, they shall not be clean. For they are made totally black with the words of their priests.

13. And by critical acts and choices of words can these be rid off their superstitions. Therefore a iron sponge and a very black soap is used. But when you do this to them, they shall see you as a hater.

14. But when they are washed clean and free from superstitious and fearful beliefs, they shall seek you to thank you for the critical method which you have used to save them. For such cannot be easily saved except by the use of critical words which shall touch deep down into their emotions.

15. Now the firewoods which cause the blackness are the priests of every religion. And the black smokes which stained the pots are the motivational and captivating words of these priests as well as the objects of fear which they show to the people and false testimonies also.

16. For by the continual testifying of false testimonies, the minds of the people shall be darkened. And they shall not reason deep anymore because they are already made blind and black with the continual words which they hear.

17. A particular homo picked great offence in me when I said to him that his god was held captive in a spiritual prison. And he was angry at me and sought to prove the power of his god over me.

18. And he went after his pastors. And they declared, saying, say to him that he shall die in seven days if he does not repent. And the homo came to me and declared so to me. And on the sixth day, a great dream flashed before my face.

19. For when I flew in my lucid dream, a great force came and turned me around. And I rotated in a spot for ten minutes. And I said in my mind, what is this? Then I remembered that in the world of physicality, I have been threatened.

20. And I know that it is the imagination of the pastors that I Otem am experiencing. For they had held vigils because of me.

21. Now when I awoke, the homo came to me and said, surely you have expeirenced the power of my god. And I laughed and said, I have not experienced the power of your god, rather, it is the power of the imaginations of your pastors that I have experienced and I am not moved.

22. For all brains are connected. And he who knows how to connect his brain to another will make another homo see his own imagination. For many of you hear the voices of your pastors and see them in your dreams, because your minds are in tune with one another.

23. Now I Otem shall not be moved, rather, I shall wait till tomorrow to see if I shall die, according to the prophecy of your pastors.
24. Now when the seventh day had come, I live on, for death has no power over a god whose mission is not yet fulfilled.

25. And when the homo saw me healthy, he began to reason with his brain. And I hear that he speak of me to others now, but without hatred, for it was by my critical challenge of his god that he realised that he had been deceived in the past.

26. Therefore I say, to those who are critically immersed in god-worshipping, we also show them critical love, which to them seem as hatred. But when their brains have become opened, they shall seek after us to appreciate us.

Brother Peace,

Thank you for this wonderful illustrations, I must confess that I appreciate them through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, now my questions goes thus, if eventually you succeed in making one mentally free from the slavery through the doctrination by the priests, will I also be in their shoes if I refuse any other TEACHER BECAUSE I HAVE PURPORTEDLY RECEIVED THE RECONDITE WISDOM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? (THAT IS FROM YOU)
AND IF IT WORKS PERFECTLY THEY SAY YOU GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE, SO, AS A RESULT I SEE YOU AS GOD WOULD I BE WRONG. DON'T ANSWER IT IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IF IT IS CARNAL if not prove that you are in synchronization with the WORD, TRUTH AND LOVE AND ALL UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE GUIDING THE UNIVERSE THAT IS LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU, so that if you are in accordance and concordance to His DIVINE PURPOSE then I know you as my brethren, if not, I see you as another GIVEN FOR A PURPOSE whatever it is, I am taking it with a smile on my face because I now understand the SCHOOL through the divine POWER OF THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU MY MASTER, TEACHER and guide that made this meeting come to fruition. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN

UP LIVE ONENESS TO MAKE THE WORLD ONE IS THE TASK THAT MUST BE DONE

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook "Divine Sex" 38 Years Pastor Bible Truth But Not Tradition Teachings / Irony Of Religion? / Divine Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.