Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters (45984 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Proffdada: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'm sure they have different Daddies.

Afonja girls and promiscuity is like 5 & 6

i'm sure you're picked up from a baby factory in the yEast

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benbisco:

Sincerely, its not a must you comment on all threads, you know.

Or the threads I comment on jus happen to make fp.

Suicide is still an option.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by cameeeeel(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
May you be healed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

My landlady, Iya Ramaotu has 5 children from 5 husbands but she lives without any husband now.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by karashita: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na wah for you o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by summerflame(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
HermesParis:
Nairaland of dese day sef... By the way these Afonja kids looks malnourished

Are u surr this woman even get money at all
Another unleashed idiot
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Ah swear you no lie

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by cardoctor(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wheres her pics?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by janefrances01(f): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice kids
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by nowpresence(f): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
super model ke nawao na everybody be super model.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
so jumoke too na super model?
issokay

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Benbisco(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Or the threads I comment on jus happen to make fp.

Suicide is still an option.

Pls I beg you in the name of God, don't commit suicide. It is never an option.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Chirowman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
abeg money is good jor sees as she dey groom upcoming slay queens
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Praktikals(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enemy of progress:
What about her handbag? Sorry I meant husband. lipsrsealed
Username fixed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benbisco:

Pls I beg you in the name of God, don't commit suicide. It is never an option.

Would have said same to you if say God never comot hand 4 your matter.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Gurusblend(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See CV: 'EX BREAD SELLER'

Abi, I week oo, na wa for people, they can't refer people without title...

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnkaraStyles:
Beautiful girl abi woman cry

meanwhile

Slay Queens Like Me, See

My Signature Now
You'd be glad
beautiful dress
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by blessedmeme: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
God will definitely keep them for you and you will reap the fruit of your labor
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by stilldoingokay(f): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
What about her handbag? Sorry I meant husband. lipsrsealed

wickedness
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by CyberGypsy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexymoma:
ode, so for your lineage nobody gree marray afonja... o gor
lwkmh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by homosapien002: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexymoma:
ode, so for your lineage nobody gree marray afonja... o gor
Perfect savage response....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Photo Of Her Daughters by HERSLEY(f): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
HermesParis:
Nairaland of dese day sef... By the way these Afonja kids looks malnourished

Are u surr this woman even get money at all
Hmmm Y hermes? Is it their perfume dah u like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.