Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More (13585 Views)

Nigerian Government Wants To Push Biafrians 2arm Struggle - Turkish Diplomat / Biafrians At The Notthing Hill Carnival 2017 / The 10 Steps Biafrians Need To Overcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Uglyojuku: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
We cannot be united on the social media because some almajiris who have perfectly been acting as Yorubas and Igbos and South south will still scuffle everything and it will eventually become a free for all fight.We the youths can meet physically..if we are really serious about this...and form a coalition, discuss positively,agree on a common ground and spread the word.We should also be very prayerful because..you might not know or even think it is minimally important but the greatest tragedy that could befall the North..is a united South.
You would even be surprised to see some self professed Yorubas(they have different monickers..I suspect Fulanimafia,Iamaboki... to fight the cause of Hausa,some Igbo and some Yoruba.All to prevent a united South.It is going to be a little difficult but it can be achieved.A united South will anticipatedly be the remedy to our ills..disregard my monicker..we hate fighting but when there is no alternative,we go all out.A united South will be the elixir.The social media can facilitate this when we start with..SEW..the ashtag #SEW# stands for South,East and West.We can achieve this without showing any negativity to the North...If you are from the south and smart,you will understand...cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Justiceleague1: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lagbaja01:
history tells us that you benefited from western education, your refinaries were built with cocoa money...you people are suffering from bad leadership..if biafra is ever going to be heaven on earth we would have seen it from the performance of your governors from your states...I am 99% sure that even if biafra comes to reality, it gonna be from frying pan to hell fire for you people.

afonja grin
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Justiceleague1: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Uglyojuku:
We cannot be united on the social media because some almajiris who have perfectly been acting as Yorubas and Igbos and South south will still scuffle everything and it will eventually become a free for all fight.We the youths can meet physically..if we are really serious about this...and form a coalition, discuss positively,agree on a common ground and spread the word.We should also be very prayerful because..you might not know or even think it is minimally important but the greatest tragedy that could befall the North..is a united South.
You would even be surprised to see some self professed Yorubas(they have different monickers..I suspect Fulanimafia,Iamaboki... to fight the cause of Hausa,some Igbo and some Yoruba.All to prevent a united South.It is going to be a little difficult but it can be achieved.A united South will anticipatedly be the remedy to our ills..disregard my monicker..we hate fighting but when there is no alternative,we go all out.A united South will be the elixir.The social media can facilitate this when we start with..SEW..the ashtag #SEW# stands for South,East and West.We can achieve this without showing any negativity to the North...If you are from the south and smart,you will understand...cheers.

and ur moniker is "uglyojuku"!

Well,i get ur point. U are right. God bless.
cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Edu3Again: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Uglyojuku:

Very true, I noticed the same too.
I just hope that both tribes should wakeup to this

2 Likes

Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by TheKingdom: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
A united south plus SOME from Middle Belt should have since happened-except for greed and fear had and continue to sink in.

The amount of free money Yoruba would lose and the fact their leaders KNOW Yoruba will not strongly fight a war or battle for others (some individuals may though) automatically rules out Oduduwa at large.

The Edo, some in "SOUTH SOUTH" and those from Middle Belt also dont have that zeal to engage in a serious battle (even for their freedom) largely out of fear. For they have been conditioned and brainwashed into being loyal Niggers (except some that are awakening now to embrace their history and natural affinity to their Kin in the SS and SE).

So, only a small section of Igbo are willing to stay proud to who they are and wanting to govern their own land, with the majority of Igbo still waiting for others t do the dirty work before they can embrace Biafra and/or restructuring and/or a united South
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by tiredoflife(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lagbaja01:
history tells us that you benefited from western education, your refinaries were built with cocoa money...you people are suffering from bad leadership..if biafra is ever going to be heaven on earth we would have seen it from the performance of your governors from your states...I am 99% sure that even if biafra comes to reality, it gonna be from frying pan to hell fire for you people.

Go and Google
The Niger delta and eastern region from before 1914 feeds Nigeria
We were rich in palm oil
Richer than the west in trades to Britain
So stop this lie ur useless cocoa built my refinery
For the record I am from Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you have been bursted in the other thread... .this one is an almajiri.
cowusa..
yorubas are allowing these almajiri to hide under their skin to vomit venom against the United south

Pls dnt be decieved.. there is no southern unity with the yorubas...they are traitors they dnt like igbos.
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by hausadreturn(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Edu3Again:

E dey pain you.
The South South, South West and South East are all tired of the North leeching off us.

Almajiri worst fear is a united South grin
I dont understand this your post.
If they arent loving themselves, then why are they living amongst themselves?
How can i hate a particular tribe and yet be living among them?
That's fakeness...lol
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Edu3Again: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pls dnt be decieved.. there is no southern unity with the yorubas...they are traitors they dnt like igbos.
You must be an Almajiri.
FFK has shown support for IPOB.
While the North kill IPOB
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Edu3Again:

You must be an Almajiri.
FFK has shown support for IPOB.
While the North kill IPOB

U are delusional, myopic and naive.
Easily deceived.
Ffk is just one afonja oit of millions that insults igbo here everyday.

Pls shut up..!!
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by Edu3Again: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are delusional, myopic and naive.
Easily deceived.
Ffk is just one afonja it of millions that insults igbo here everyday.

Pls shut up..!!

Una see this is an Almajiri scared of the Unity of the South.

Lemme remind you that the Obi of Onitsha placed host to the Ooni of Ife

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6107250_2245923814823245751559398455668054954790658o_jpeg00541a11f92e193b5e634381fbe158f0
Re: Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Edu3Again:

Una see this is an Almajiri scared of the Unity of the South.

Lemme remind you that the Obi of Onitsha placed host to the Ooni of Ife

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6107250_2245923814823245751559398455668054954790658o_jpeg00541a11f92e193b5e634381fbe158f0

Lol see mu.mu almajiri unity begger.
There is not unity of the south with the Yorubas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Spill Kills 15 In Rivers State / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad / Gov Fintiri Commends Kogi Gov Bello, Security Agencies For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.