Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (19729 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by TDonald: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2017
dayo2me:
i'm saving up for this phone. kindly tell me why you think it is the worst.

Other than the boom headset, it's a shitty piece

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by TDonald: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Habibsocial080:
you must be drunk when u posted this

You are sighted Oga marketer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by awemina6(m): 3:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Tp.Tel A7
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by donhils: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2017
OCTAVO:

What they do is to use battery as their selling point. Most, if not all of their phones run on mediatek chipset, this makes their phones to become slow after a while.
But they're delivering on their battery promises. My friend uses Gionee M6 and honestly with 5000mah battery, that phone literally does not die! I on the other hand once used Gionee S6s and that piece gets as hot as hot can be. I sold it off after 5 months

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Adaomalight(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2017
GetMeRight:
What model?
elife
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Rick9(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alexrayz:

Go use d priv and enjoy life
Anything BlackBerry I reject am.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Samswags9(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I've Been Using My Tecno Y3 For Almost 2 Years Now And I Never Had An Issue Not Even Battery Nor Ram.

But The Bitter Mistake I Made In My Life Was Rooting The Device. Choi!!! E Dey Chop Ram Like Beans

But The Phone Is Still Fine Sha

Tho I'll Takecharge Of My Note 4 Pro This New Week And I Swear I Will Never Root Any Of My Phone Again Till I Die.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by MarkWayne89: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
The worst phone??

Ever used in my life?

It was this little fella:

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by TroubleDude: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
my pple... gaan use huawei y3c nd ...I give you 3 weeks to smash the phone like I did .... 512 mb ram/ 4gb ROM... 1730 mah ...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Emeka71(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hasheem1hash:
u bought it new?
Not new.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by akiobamidele(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Many of us who buy fairly used phones often end up buying clones or fake versions of those phones. Unless you spend a very long time with the phone, you won't know it's a fake. Mine was a fake Infinix Hot 2. It's what am using to type this message. The phone hangs, it lags, it even installs malware in the background! It will also bring up crappy subscription adverts tor games and music as if by magic undecided And the real phone storage memory is ............512mb. I can't wait to get rid of this phone. Its so annoying angry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Deicide: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Tecno M3 Phone cam Lag! was wondering why no one mentioned it?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Badmusthomas(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nokia 5200, i flash it every week for two month before i brake it
lelvin:
This is for fun guys, was recently thinking about all the phones I have used so far. There is one I wouldn't want to ever use again. Did you hear me? Asin NEVER.

If you have ever used puncher, I salute you from here. puncher is a very fine phone, no doubt. But the phone is f*ucked up. Although I used it for a month before it started misbehaving. Immediately, you put on the phone, it goes into vibration mode. And the moment you change the ringing profile, it goes back to vibration. Say God! shocked And the vibration was out of the ordinary.

You cannot even snap with it. The phone hangs like mad. Like say e wan commit suicide. If you can use puncher for 4 months the way I did, you can endure anything. Why do you think am so patient with Buhari? grin

Have you used a f*ucked up phone like that..?

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Great4God:
ITEL 1508, No body should near that phone
What exactly was the problem with the phone? I am currently using it
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by BOLA625(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mine is LG G4 it start by getting hot and after three months it stop working. When I contact LG service center on facebook they ignore me. Don't buy LG phone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by LordAzubuike(f): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2020
MrWondah:
Mine na one mumu Gowin I think say i Don buy cheap gionee fone I no know said na d difference na d name. D done dey slow pass snail wey get wound. Camera be like negative. On top all I plug am for light go baf b4 I come back na black screen I come see o. I Don waka the whole world even the company no get the screen
Lol gowin, I bought that nonsense around 2015, 3 days later I had to resell it to computer village boys for about 40% the original price. The keypad wasn't sharp, phone was too dull for my liking. Infact I hated it from the moment I unwrapped it from the cartoon.. and na person give me as birthday gift o. When I first saw it I thought I don see better thing coz the screen size of that particular gowin model was a bit big not until I realised it was thrash. . It's best person just avoid all these unknown and unpopular brands else you go cry. I remember for the manual sef dem write 3g for the phone. I find 3 g tire I no see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easylife On Etisalat, Call For As Low As N15 Per Min! / You Can Now Port To Mtn From Glo,etimumu,or Airtel--see The How / Five Lies They Tell You About Phone, Laptop Batteries By Prince Osuagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.