Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (19717 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by pappy4real(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
lenovo s890. honestly I can't begin to list d shortfalls of this fone. its d 1 I'm currently coping with sha due to no money to purchase another 1
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by holluphemydavid(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
am here to read comments
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by UncutSk(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
all old generation blackberry
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by UncutSk(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
DALE917:
Iphone!
Not doing that again Can't collect anything from people's phone Limited apps Changing of cord Battery that drains like water
Abi you want to be big girl lmao
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by bocin500(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Khd95:
iphone x

i gaz dashed sule our mai guard....the phone no get radiocheesy

You 'dashed' Sule and he collected? See your life....You give mai guard phone wey no get RADIO and he collect...mai guard wey no get radio, is that one a mai guard?...lol
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mine was HTC desire 826. That phone frustrated my life though I bought it as fairly used.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by soath(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
S3
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Ajagunhope: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Doov m1t
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Malayy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Infinix Hot 2
i swear that phone give me sleeplessness nights. I no use am pass 5 days, i come sell am back
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by masks(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
tecno p5 plus too...bought the phone and sold it off the next day....the crawl was way too much for me
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Naijaaccountwiz: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Malata N400, if I begin type, here go full. The thing dey shock even when e no dey power. no go there oh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by blank(f): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
How about this stupid Nokia C2-03.

I can never forget this crap that i bought with my hard earned cash in 2011 or thereabouts.

The screen was too tiny to read. The touchscreen was so difficult to press. The slide flex spoilt within 2 weeks of use. The hanging, the crap, etc.

Got rid of it after 2 months of serious annoyance.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
blackberry passport
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
soath:
S3
wic s3 ar u talkin abt bro.. hp its nt Samsung galaxy s3 sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by soath(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
It is. One UK used. Battery drains so fast and hangs too.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by OCTAVO: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Worst brands with crappy phones - I give it to Tecno and Gionee. Based on my experience with their products.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by OCTAVO: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
I wonder too.. Maybe na chinko S3 he dey talk.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
soath:
It is. One UK used. Battery drains so fast and hangs too.
boss,av bn usin s3 for d past 3 years nw,it gave me no single problem nd its uk use.. its only d battery i do change,nd its common wit samsung phoñes
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
OCTAVO:

I wonder too.. Maybe na chinko S3 he dey talk.
God bless u bro.. s3 is d mostly widely successful samsung galaxy series.. both commercially nd wit power.. since av bn usin mine,no regret,am evin typin wit it.. nd its uk use o
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by calebokey45(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nokia xpressmusic 5200
the flex dey cut every 2 weeks, used a hammer to pieces it after the 6th cut
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by jibs4lv(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Innjoo F3

I 'll never forget d way that phone suffer me. The problem is actually low RAM .

If you really think the saying that "click a app and go to sleep ,by the time you 'll wake,e go don open" na Joke, I swear u v never use dat phone. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Mak4web(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Itel 12something
only to access phone contacts takes ages grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by soath(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
aro1:
boss,av bn usin s3 for d past 3 years nw,it gave me no single problem nd its uk use.. its only d battery i do change,nd its common wit samsung phoñes
You're correct. Which frustrated me until I got an L9 Plus Tecno.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Oduirewamiri(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
JamesReacher:
Bro is it how all the boom j8s are? cos I really like the white version of the phone

boom j8 is �, mine is working perfectly with no issues
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by JamesReacher(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oduirewamiri:

boom j8 is �, mine is working perfectly with no issues
Are you sure pls? How much is the 2nd hand worth
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by crismark(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
silverspringle:
Pure lies...I have been using this phone for 4years now and the battery strength is very strong...about the inability to download unless you buy from iTunes, you should have known that before you went for the phone. iPhone is not for everyone. Don't go for something because you want to show up and later be complaining because you couldn't keep up
u ve bin using iphone 5 for 4 yrs nw nd no issues/pure lie sis, even if no other problems comes up, d battery will definitely av one.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by crismark(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
silverspringle:
Pure lies...I have been using this phone for 4years now and the battery strength is very strong...about the inability to download unless you buy from iTunes, you should have known that before you went for the phone. iPhone is not for everyone. Don't go for something because you want to show up and later be complaining because you couldn't keep up
u ve bin using iphone 5 for 4 yrs nw nd no issues/pure lie sis, even if no other problems comes up, d battery will definitely develop one.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by crismark(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Blackberry bold 5,stupid fone,it gets 2 a point I was doing something important on it,den it's attitude showed up,I smashed it on d ground in anger,I said to my self..I prefer not 2 hv any fone for now than diz crap.
me weh sabi hold laff but dis one no gree me hold...i don laff sotey everybody for dis corpers lodge dey tink say i dey mad...rotfl!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by donhils: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
OCTAVO:
Worst brands with crappy phones - I give it to Tecno and Gionee. Based on my experience with their products.
Are Gionee phones really that bad? Are you sure? A1, M6 and others are getting thumbs up upadan
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by OCTAVO: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
donhils:

Are Gionee phones really that bad? Are you sure? A1, M6 and others are getting thumbs up upadan
What they do is to use battery as their selling point. Most, if not all of their phones run on mediatek chipset, this makes their phones to become slow after a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 / Infinix Note 10 Pro Full Review & Camera Comparison With Infinix Zero 8 (photos) / Twitter Bans Sharing Photos, Videos Of Private People Without Their Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.