Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning (650 Views)

Iran Exposed Itself As A Mediocre Third World Power / Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power / Ten Youngest Current World Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by eodavids(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
People keep writing of how China has overtaken the U.S. to become the world power. They keep saying that china's GDP is better that U.S' and that China's population makes them a formidable force.

I may be the odd person, but these claims aren't convincing to me.

My reasons:

1) The U.S. still has the confirmed best economy which the whole world envies. The claim about China having overtaking the U.S. remains speculation.

2) The U.S still has the BEST KNOWN TRAINED ARMY on the planet earth. The population of China may be much, and they may all be conscripted into a fighting force for China; but that does not translate into trained army.

3) The U.S has emigrants of almost all countries of the world as citizens. Even in their army, they have all people of the world therein, including Nigerians. Does this apply to Chinese army?

4) Many people across the countries of the work will readily join U.S. army with honour than join chimess army.( I say this to counter population claims).

Except someone convinces me with a superior argument, I will maintain that China is still an under dog, compared to the United States of America both in economy and in Military powers.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mynd44, please move this to front page. Thanks
Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by abeeee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
You re wright but you fail to recognize that China is a communist state and that it has very powerful alies ........China is also a very big economic patner to more countries than America......China has even caught up considerably with America in trems of nuclear capabilities.......so I think you really should look at that .......infact what I think now is that there are world powers not a world power .......
Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by eodavids(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
abeeee:
You re wright but you fail to recognize that China is a communist state and that it has very powerful alies ........China is also a very big economic patner to more countries than America......China has even caught up considerably with America in trems of nuclear capabilities.......so I think you really should look at that .......infact what I think now is that there are world powers not a world power .......

Your points are noted and they are valid.

But, China is in alliance with controversial/rogue nations like North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc. Does that tell you the kind of alliances China keeps?

Don't tell me that how nations consider each other is subjective. Because these controversial nations have no regard for human rights, neither do they abide by known international laws/rules.

China cannot match United states on nuclear weapons. Don't forget that China was and is still known for fakeness. ONE OF THEIR SATELLITE ORBITING THE SPACE IS SCHEDULED TO CRASH INTO EARTH IN WEEKS. THEY HAVE NEVER MATCHED EVEN JAPAN, LET ALONE U.S.
Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 21, 2017
eodavids:

2) The U.S still has the BEST KNOWN TRAINED ARMY on the planet earth. The population of China may be much, and they may all be conscripted into a fighting force for China; but that does not translate into trained army.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, mynd44, please move this to front page. Thanks

Look, I know you did not bring. Russia into your analysis but because of your emboldened statement above, it is pertinent for me to do the needful.

The day Amerika declares war against Russia or China, triggering NATO's Article 5 - which is a mutual suicide pact enacted against Russia, China & even North Korea; Amerika will surely cease to exist - because any war against Mother Russia, China & NK will automatically be involved.

First, let's begin with Russia

1.) How exactly will that war be waged?

Announce to the Russians that “Hey, we have Article 5 turned on, get ready for war ?” grin

Any war plan against Russia must begin with total surprise, total nuclear, EW, apocalyptic offensive.

Bring me a war plan that attacks Russia that Russia loses and the attacker wins.

We've been asking for one for two years +. The Amerikan fan boys on Nairaland only talk but do not think through the facts.

Russia can NEVER be defeated.

The world will end if Russia is ever attacked.

How? Airborne Nuclear Radiation = Cancer cheesy

You can amass an armada, all the tomahawk cruise missiles & all the Abram tanks and armor you want, 5000 airplanes, bombers, attack planes, helo gunships, whatever.

Russia will destroy the West & the Planet.

Russia has just cut her military spending by 25%. You think they know they have enough defense or do you think they are idiots?

Right now, Russia has everything to make the Amerikan powers totally neutralised.

Since that is a fact, NATO adds nothing because it is nothing without Amerika.

Mathematically, 0 + 0 = 0. That’s NATO vs Russia.

NATO's Article 5 is just there so that the members feel they have a reason to cough up 2% of their GDP for armaments, mostly sold to them by the Amerikan MIC. It’s an extortion racket.

Again, when you think of Russia, go look at Satan 1 and Satan 2 ICBMs, the Russian triad delivery platforms, and the S-400/S-500 missile defenses, and their EW systems.

No one! I repeat, no one can survive attacking Russia.

Vladimirovich Putin, Shoigu & Rogozin have bought nuclear dominance, missile defense & EW advantages.

The Russian people have less luxuries, less consumer goods, but they have sovereignty that the Hegemon can never take away.

There are around 400 nuclear installations that will be subject to attack and will also get disconnected from the grid as it collapses.

The nuclear power stations will melt down & the cooling ponds will catch fire. Well, the Earth may survive but the evidence of our pitiful existence will be wiped from the face of the planet in - 20 or 50 years. grin

Amerika & NATO have a much better chance jumping over the moon than attacking Mother Russia.

2.) Now, as regards China, think about this: in order to prevent a second-wave nuclear strike on China (which Amerika WILL resort to, because China will join in a Russian response to Amerikan attack), China will DEFINITELY remove the Amerikan submarine fleet’s re-arming base - which is located 40 miles from Perth, Western Australia, on the Indian Ocean, well below the Tropic of Capricorn, at a base called Garden Island.

Perth’s 1.2 million residents will be evaporated in the ignition of an entire nuclear arsenal.

The colossal fallout from such a catastrophe will circulate & envelope the southern hemisphere of planet Earth, along with that from the destruction of Pine Gap, in Central Australia, from where Amerika directs missiles, surveillance satellites & drones over China.

It’s even possible that such strikes could be launched by China pre-emptively, if the Chinese leadership wants to spike the Amerikan's perfumed military transgendered-Generals. Hahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

And what do you think North Korea & Iran will be doing while all these scenarios play out? Fold their arms & be watching them unfold on CNN? Hahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by eodavids(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
quote author=Zoharariel post=61622161]

Look, I know you did not bring. Russia into your analysis but because of your emboldened statement above, it is pertinent for me to do the needful.

The day Amerika declares war against Russia or China, triggering NATO's Article 5 - which is a mutual suicide pact enacted against Russia, China & even North Korea; Amerika will surely cease to exist - because any war against Mother Russia, China & NK will automatically be involved.

First, let's begin with Russia

1.) How exactly will that war be waged?

Announce to the Russians that “Hey, we have Article 5 turned on, get ready for war ?” grin

Any war plan against Russia must begin with total surprise, total nuclear, EW, apocalyptic offensive.

Bring me a war plan that attacks Russia that Russia loses and the attacker wins.

We've been asking for one for two years +. The Amerikan fan boys on Nairaland only talk but do not think through the facts.

Russia can NEVER be defeated.

The world will end if Russia is ever attacked.

How? Airborne Nuclear Radiation = Cancer cheesy

You can amass an armada, all the tomahawk cruise missiles & all the Abram tanks and armor you want, 5000 airplanes, bombers, attack planes, helo gunships, whatever.

Russia will destroy the West & the Planet.

Russia has just cut her military spending by 25%. You think they know they have enough defense or do you think they are idiots?

Right now, Russia has everything to make the Amerikan powers totally neutralised.

Since that is a fact, NATO adds nothing because it is nothing without Amerika.

Mathematically, 0 + 0 = 0. That’s NATO vs Russia.

NATO's Article 5 is just there so that the members feel they have a reason to cough up 2% of their GDP for armaments, mostly sold to them by the Amerikan MIC. It’s an extortion racket.

Again, when you think of Russia, go look at Satan 1 and Satan 2 ICBMs, the Russian triad delivery platforms, and the S-400/S-500 missile defenses, and their EW systems.

No one! I repeat, no one can survive attacking Russia.

Vladimirovich Putin, Shoigu & Rogozin have bought nuclear dominance, missile defense & EW advantages.

The Russian people have less luxuries, less consumer goods, but they have sovereignty that the Hegemon can never take away.

There are around 400 nuclear installations that will be subject to attack and will also get disconnected from the grid as it collapses.

The nuclear power stations will melt down & the cooling ponds will catch fire. Well, the Earth may survive but the evidence of our pitiful existence will be wiped from the face of the planet in - 20 or 50 years. grin

Amerika & NATO have a much better chance jumping over the moon than attacking Mother Russia.

2.) Now, as regards China, think about this: in order to prevent a second-wave nuclear strike on China (which Amerika WILL resort to, because China will join in a Russian response to Amerikan attack), China will DEFINITELY remove the Amerikan submarine fleet’s re-arming base - which is located 40 miles from Perth, Western Australia, on the Indian Ocean, well below the Tropic of Capricorn, at a base called Garden Island.

Perth’s 1.2 million residents will be evaporated in the ignition of an entire nuclear arsenal.

The colossal fallout from such a catastrophe will circulate & envelope the southern hemisphere of planet Earth, along with that from the destruction of Pine Gap, in Central Australia, from where Amerika directs missiles, surveillance satellites & drones over China.

It’s even possible that such strikes could be launched by China pre-emptively, if the Chinese leadership wants to spike the Amerikan's perfumed military transgendered-Generals. Hahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

And what do you think North Korea & Iran will be doing while all these scenarios play out? Fold their arms & be watching them unfold on CNN? Hahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin[/quote]

There you go my guy.
Your argument is solid. And I like that.

If uncles Lala, Mynd44 and Ishilove had pushed this thread to the front; we would had had more of your kind of argument both for and against American position as the world super power.

Now, responding to your claims on Russia:

I agree that Russians are good fighters and even better fighters than the Chinese. It is also glaringly evident in your post that Russia is aggressive. Their aggression is not unconnected to how the U.S. caused the disintegration of USSR.

But, does that justify Russians support for rogue states?

You have made a strong case for Russia, China, N.K. etc. But you forgot to note that no country on the planet earth can pull surprises out of its sleeves than the United States of America.

The U.S. is not oblivion of your claims regarding those countries and I assure you that U.S. has the antidote to all their respective excesses.

In an event of nuclear war, you and I know that the only country which will aim at protecting human existence and infact humanity is=U.S.A.

The other will, in trying to show their might, go as far as destroying human existence. This is also glaringly evident in your post. That is why you must join me call them rogue countries because they do not deserve to possess nuclear weapons in as much as they wouldn't care about humanity in the use of their might.

You are wise enough to know that America has plans that will contain all these 4 countries you mentioned. You have just dismissed the might of NATO and other allies of the U.S. with the wave of hand, BUT THAT SHOWS YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT MANY DEVELOPED TECNOLOGICAL NATIONS OF THE WORLD CO-OPERATE AND SHARE TECHNOLOGICAL DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS WITH THE U.S. THAN WITH THE OTHERS YOU PORTRAY AS RELEVANT.

It follows therefore that much of latest discoveries and inventions that are at the disposal of America and its allies may not be open to the rogue countries as a way of keeping them in the dark.

PLEASE MY GUY, TELL ME WHICH COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ARE THE BEST BRAINS ON DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS? OF COURSE THEY WILL ALL BE FOUND TO BE ALLIES OF THE U.S. AREN'T THEY?

ISRAEL, U.K, GERMANY, JAPAN, SOUTH-KOREA, ETC, ETC, ARE TCHNOLOGICAL GIANTS THAT ARE KNOWN FOR GENUINE TECHNOLOGY, UNLIKE CHINA. THEN PLUS U.S. TO THESE LEAGUE OF TECHNOLOGICAL GIANTS AND SEE WHAT THEY AMOUNT TO.

I AM MENTIONING TECNOLOGICAL COUNTRIES BECAUSE NUCLEAR WAR IS TECNOLOGICAL WAR.

As for north Korea and Iran, don't you know that Israel alone will neutralize those ones?
Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
eodavids:

In an event of nuclear war, you and I know that the only country which will aim at protecting human existence and infact humanity is=U.S.A.

I had wanted to reply your mention with gusto & detailed analyses but the moment I saw the above statement, my entire system just shut down.

Amerika save humanity?

The same Amerika that is fueling all the chaos & anarchy all over the globe?

The same Amerika that is sponsoring & promoting terrorism in every continent?

The same Amerika that is spying on all Countries including her so-called allies through the CIA?

Have you ever heard the name - Edward Snowden or Julian Assange?

The same Amerika that bombed the Syrian Arab Army & some civilians - instead of the terrorists - claiming it was a mistake?

Do you know how many coups & colour revolutions have orchestrated by Amerika since 1945?

Do you know how many foreign leaders have been assassinated by Amerika just because those leaders declined to doing Amerika's bidding e.g Disallowing Amerika multi-nationals to exploit & plunder their natural resources?

Do you even know the reason for the war in Syria?

Do you even know the real story behind the missing Malaysia MH-370?

The same Amerika that bio-engineered H.I.V & Ebola just to make money & kill off the Afrikans.

Bill Gates (An Amerikan Citizen) is leading the charge to KILL 15% of the global population through his vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcvGHNVSyU

What is your definition of a rogue state?

That CNN & other zionist media labels you a rogue leader or state makes you one?

Amerika doesn't even give a fvck about her citizens - as seen in the 911 conspiracy, talk more of human existence or humanity.

I am sorry, I regret even commenting on your thread - and I will never reply any of your post or mentions again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current World Power: Give A Sound Reasoning by eodavids(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

I had wanted to reply your mention with gusto & detailed analyses but the moment I saw the above statement, my entire system just shut down.

Amerika save humanity?

The same Amerika that is fueling all the chaos & anarchy all over the globe?

The same Amerika that is sponsoring & promoting terrorism in every continent?

The same Amerika that is spying on all Countries including her so-called allies through the CIA?

Have you ever heard the name - Edward Snowden or Julian Assange?

The same Amerika that bombed the Syrian Arab Army & some civilians - instead of the terrorists - claiming it was a mistake?

Do you know how many coups & colour revolutions have orchestrated by Amerika since 1945?

Do you know how many foreign leaders have been assassinated by Amerika just because those leaders declined to doing Amerika's bidding e.g Disallowing Amerika multi-nationals to exploit & plunder their natural resources?

Do you even know the reason for the war in Syria?

Do you even know the real story behind the missing Malaysia MH-370?

The same Amerika that bio-engineered H.I.V & Ebola just to make money & kill off the Afrikans.

Bill Gates (An Amerikan Citizen) is leading the charge to KILL 15% of the global population through his vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcvGHNVSyU

What is your definition of a rogue state?

That CNN & other zionist media labels you a rogue leader or state makes you one?

Amerika doesn't even give a fvck about her citizens - as seen in the 911 conspiracy, talk more of human existence or humanity.

I am sorry, I regret even commenting on your thread - and I will never reply any of your post or mentions again!

Thanks, But you allegations are rather weighty.
Saying you won't comment here again does not portray you the enlightened person you should be.

If you can prove all your allegations; I will change my stance.

That U.S. are responsible in influencing governance in other countries is not entirely a lie.
I had struggled to accept the claim by many that Obama and cohorts influenced Nigerian 2015 election to favour buhari. I will now, because of your comment accept that claim as truth.

But, please educate me and prove that America actually does all the atrocious acts you mentioned. Including that the Gates Foundation which is assumed to be helping humanity an eradicate some diseases like polio and malaria are actually doing more damage than good.

Please, am open in mind, and objective too. I have not received any thing from America that can influence my reasoning, so am neutral.

But I accept allegations when they are proven facts.

Am waiting to be educated, I know many viewers will like to be educated as well

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ben Carson Loses His Mum. / Zimbabwe Government: Mogabe To Resign And His Vice Installed Today / US, UK & France Starting 'precision Strikes' In Syria – Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.