Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power (1505 Views)

Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
The U.S has succefully pulled putin into a trap and now he's left with no option than to make more brutal mistakes. The world bows to the wish of the U.S. We rallied other nations to isolate Russia; command other nations to send military aid to Ukraine; blew up nordstream pipelines to halt the flow of gas to Europe so that we can sell our gas at higher price to strengthen our economy.

We the Americans get wisdomgrin If don't like this, go and hug transformergrin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by Abratech(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
angry cool cool

What is benefits of power? Without using it to protect human lives.

What's good does your power do without securing posterity for future generations.

Any power that is wield towards unwantom destruction...is selfish and evil I warn..

Obidently check my signature.. Digital skill training is free Here
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by blackboy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Putin is simply an old wicked and evil man. He has only daughters yet he ia sending young men with wives and children to invade a country just because he thought it was going to be as easy a it was when Hitler invaded Hungary Poland and France

3 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by gambojimeta: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The U.S has succefully pulled putin into a trap and now he's left with no option than to make more brutal mistakes. The world bows to the wish of the U.S. We rallied other nations to isolate Russia; command other nations to send military aid to Ukraine; blew up nordstream pipelines to halt the flow of gas to Europe so that we can sell our gas at higher price to strengthen our economy.

Hmmm.
That was never in dispute. Oga na Boss cheesy

Meanwhile, some countries are professionals in looking up to Uncle Sam for aid:

3 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
gambojimeta:

Hmmm.

Iswear you get bad mouthcheesy I read about thatgrin

4 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by Jokerman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
gambojimeta:

Hmmm.

And na the same countries dey badmouth UncleSam pass because of religion grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:

The problem is that you are not in any way or form infirmed nor intelligent .

As a Nigerian you are under the orbit of Globo Homo and so get all your propaganda from the CIA .

Russia pulled back its forces after liberating all Russian speaking areas in the contested east.

Those areas are now part of Russian Federation.

How is this a win for the cocaine addicted Jewish bastards in Kiev or those in the District of Criminality aka Washington?

Ukraine has forever lost Crimea and the entire contested Russian east and you say the JewSA won?

Nah real wah for una.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
blackboy:
Putin is simply an old wicked and evil man. He has only daughters yet he ia sending young men with wives and children to invade a country just because he thought it was going to be as easy a it was when Hitler invaded Hungary Poland and France

Another idiot waves his special Olympics flag

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
The posters above are glow niggers

See them trying to push their JewSA cøck down your throats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by DerrickzB: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Has anyone ever seen a mid who rather than seek admission to further his life would prefer to be running around on a faceless platform and creating silly topics just to display crass ignorance!! And then his bandwagon comes along to affirm his enslaved mentality

I have seen one, it’s this kid that created this particular thread!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by babyboy4every1: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ode, the war that exposed USA to be toothless bulldog. Face Russia if don burn you well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by Karnice600: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2022
babyboy4every1:
Ode, the war that exposed USA to be toothless bulldog. Face Russia if don burn you well.

Daddy ode, So na Russia be ‘toothful’ bulldog?
Mtcheww. Maalu

2 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by Grandemperor(m): 3:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Government Authority
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by haaryobhami: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Was never a debate ,Russia are more of a koala than bear they claim to be
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by RepoMan007: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The U.S has succefully pulled putin into a trap...
Every bad thing that happens was orchestrated by US now. Did US ask Putin to be writing articles about the idea of ukrainianness being a disease or to fund treasonable act of pro-russians within Ukraine?
Keep blaming, Putin can't destroy what he calls part of Russia and now want to vent the anger on US for backing Ukraine with weapons. Let him go ahead and attack the US. We are all watching.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
World power wey no fit win war alone

World power wey no fit win single war.. Just dropped bomb in japan world War and ran

Couldn't win Vietnam
Couldn't win Afghanistan first phase
Couldn't win Afghanistan second phase ran out after 20 yrs
Couldn't win Iraq still battling it there

World power wet dey gather 30 nations fight one country.... LoL

Make dem fight Russia one on one make I check something abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:

World power wey no fit win single war.. Just dropped bomb in japan world War and ran

Couldn't win Vietnam

You dey mind the idiots on this thread.

Amerikkka is useless at war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Couldn't win Vietnam

I believe your ignorance wouldn't tell you that WAR is also about having ALLIES. The fact that the U.S has so many allies tells you that they are the world power. What logic tells you that going to war with allies is a sign of weakness?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Emotions at work. Spell it how you want, doesn't change the reality about them. Because you lack the wit and the serenity to argue and debunk like sane person, you resort to insults and throwing tantrums.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I believe your ignorance wouldn't tell you that WAR is also about having ALLIES. The fact that the U.S has so many allies tells you that they are the world power. What logic tells you that going to war with allies is a sign of weakness?

Even with the whole aliens how many have they won

Kids up and down

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I just dey read dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:

Even with the whole aliens how many have they won

Kids up and down
What is your definition of winning?

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What is your definition of winning?
na me you dey ask.... Go ask Google abeg

Wars The United States Didn't Win
War of 1812. The War of 1812 lasted for two years between 1812 and 1814. ...
Powder River Indian War. ...
Red Cloud's War. ...
Formosa Expedition (Paiwan War) ...
Second Samoan War. ...
Russian Civil War. ...
Korean War. ...
Bay of Pigs Invasion.
Afghanistan invasion
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:
na me you dey ask.... Go ask Google abeg
Na google be your source of information and brainwashing?
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
US lost five major wars after 1945
But as Ahmed further argues, many people in America, agree that the US had failed to root out the terrorism in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen. The Taliban’s victory in Afghanistan proves how the American foreign policy isn’t all that credible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.siasat.com/why-does-us-lose-all-its-wars-bbc-analysis-2186400/amp/
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Na google be your source of information and brainwashing?
you dey tell me define winning... Do I look like your lecturer?
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:
you dey tell me define winning... Do I look like your lecturer?
I mean what do you constitute as winning? What do you think winning is all about?
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I mean what do you constitute as winning? What do you think winning is all about?

And how has Jewkraine or their golem Amerikkka won when Russian speaking parts of Ukraine has been fully liberated from the Jewish oligarchs in Kiev and are now part of the Russian federation.

How is this "winning" for Jewkraine, America and the Zionist maniacs ?

How?
Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

And how has Jewkraine or their golem Amerikkka won when Russian speaking parts of Ukraine has been fully liberated from the Jewish oligarchs in Kiev and are now part of the Russian federation.

How is this "winning" for Jewkraine, America and the Zionist maniacs ?

How?
Thinking that annexing part of Ukraine is a win for Russia makes you look more like a clown. Putin signed documents in Moscow taking part of Ukraine, were you expecting Zelensky to go stop him in Russia. Signing document is easy and any country can do it, but the real deal is in the battlefield which Ukrainian forces are dealing with Russian boys scouts in khaki.

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by OneEyedSnake: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Thinking that annexing part of Ukraine is a win for Russia makes you look more like a clown. Putin signed documents in Moscow taking part of Ukraine, were you expecting Zelensky to go stop him in Russia. Signing document is easy and any country can do it, but the real deal is in the battlefield which Ukrainian forces are dealing with Russian boys scouts in khaki.

Olofo, since 2008 the ethnic Russians of eastern Ukraine have been fighting to leave Jewkraine .

It all turned bloody in 2014 when Jewlensky refused to abide by the Minsk agreement and sent troops to start genicuding ethnic Russians.

Over 2 million ethnic Russians fled into Russia until Russian troops waded in and sent the Ukrainian kosher Nazis out, conducted a formal referendum that saw to the people wanting to be part of Russia and you are here spouting Jewish msm lies that the ethnic Russians were annexed by Putin?

You are an idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ariesbull: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
do I look like I am in an exam hall that you should be asking me exam question....

Google winning definition abeg

1 Like

Re: Russia-ukraine War Proves That The U.S Is The World Power by ObamaMessi: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
ariesbull:
do I look like I am in an exam hall that you should be asking me exam question....

Google winning definition abeg
If you don't know what winning is, how did you arrive at the conclusion that the U.S don't "win" their wars?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Backs Out, No Ship To Gaza! / 'You're JUST Like CNN' Trump LASHES OUT At BBC Reporter In 'Fake News' Clash / The Inconvenient Truth About The Democratic Party You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.