Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) (15803 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
R2bees:
He asked for a selfie and I granted him one.. lol.

#YulMeetsR2bees

Did I read he asked? Guess you wanted to write,
I asked for a selfie and he granted me.
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
R2bees:
He asked for a selfie and I granted him one.. lol.

#YulMeetsR2bees

you are very handsome cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Are you his brother?u guys look alike. grin
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Big Nose grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nonsense...see lips!! You n yul is nothing compared to lalasticlala....the boo of my dreams....
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by nedu2000(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
it's because he is campaigning,if he wins he will have a 5-mile radius restriction on any average joe. Nigerian politicians.
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by onyeezeigbo: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
countryfive:

that is what I don't understand.
lol he must be joking
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by sonofanarchy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
op you look like a road side mechanic...
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Big deal

Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by saintruky(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
The man with the baritone voice... Me likey!

Hey sexy I've got d baritone too. Care for a ride?
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by ojceskills(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Time for the youths.

Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2017
this Yul doesn't have his father's hairline at all,he's already going bald and his father's head is still so full of hair . but handsome father,handsome son anyway.
Yul should just keep doing like this after he wins the election,he shouldn't start locking the door on people and hiding himself inside car. but I hope he wins
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Abeg who ask who for selfie? Lol
But op na u hold phone o
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by patosky3310(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Diso60090:
So na pancake make this guy face smooth for film

Are u gay?....lol, no mind me.
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Na when them dey go for election, them go dey wear rosary when the election is over, them go dey form thuggery com forget the expectations of those wey elect them. Shioor
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
patosky3310:

Are u gay?....lol, no mind me.
if i mind you na be say i nor get work as i dey type so i dey inside blue jet but my blue berry still connect grin
Re: Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) by Shinery0123(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Well Yul is a politician now so I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.