Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] (15804 Views)

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F / 'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerian music star, Yemi Alade has started spotting haters once again on her social space. Telling them that Karma will one day catch up with them with all their nasty comments.

In her own words;
Like haters will go out of their way to find your handle, and then drop bad eggs for your domot. Them forget say karma no be comma na fullstop.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/karma-is-coming-for-my-haters-yemi.html

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by philantropiest(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
O.k we hear u.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by GloriaNinja(f): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided THIS HAIRSTYLE OF HERS IN THIS PICTURE CAN MAKE SOMEONE'S EYE BALL COME OUT FROM ITS SOCKET.

7 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Godhead4(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalasticlala should be aware of this

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Mjshexy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aunty Yemi & all these her hairstyles sef shocked
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by MhizzAJ(f): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is that a broomstick on her head

She likes overdoing things

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by chriskosherbal(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yemi alade you are one of the best that has happened to the entertainment industry, music to be specific. ..

Haters will just be biting thier fingers for nothing ...they are always backwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Afrok(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
The haters have heard you... please continue to carry Nigeria's problems on your head in the name of hairstyle cheesy.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by AuroraB(f): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
The haters have heard you... please continue to carry Nigeria's problems on your head in the name of hairstyle cheesy.
Spot on

23 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by teresafaith: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
She's always trying too hard to be noticed.
Rubbish, ewo ni haters?!!!

5 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Who re your haters? Tiwa Savage? Abi Simi of yesterday? Oniyeye
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Ositajustice01(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
You're my very own best
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by nairavsdollars(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Yemi, music is not your calling

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by lelvin(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Karma no send you babe...

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by NLevents: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Mama Afirika... Keep Queening kiss

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by DIKEnaWAR: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Everyone is talking about haters. Little child, no one knows you! Think of your music career that is spiralling down the slope instead.
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by wildchild02: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Ghen ghen

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by BrutalJab: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
She's always trying too hard to be noticed.

Rubbish, ewo ni haters?!!!
Well, poor and wretched people like you don't need anyone to hate them. I'm sure you hate yourself gan!

Goan use talent so you can be noticed too.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by emmybernard(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Yemi Alade take heart okay

The shortest conversation in the world is when you are in the toilet and someone opens the door..

You will be like: Ahh
The person will be like: Ohh
End of discussion ���

7 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by BrutalJab: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Everyone is talking about haters. Little child, no one knows you! Think of your music career that is spiralling down the slope instead.
Tell me anybody from your family that is eligible to tie her shoe lace.

You don't even have any career, you dey beef person wey better pass you. Shior!
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by handsomebanana(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by Xanth01: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2017
women and haters...
there is now karma for everything...
even haters...
the lord will grant you proper education ijn...

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2017
If you think you have haters I wonder what you want people like tiwa savage and simi to say. undecided

I keep saying that yemi is the architect of her own problems sometimes. You have the least amount of critics when it comes to your career, but you won’t use that opportunity to drop good songs with good lyrics to put you at the top.

Now you’re talking about karma and haters.

4 Likes

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by guuudy87(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Aunty Yemi, these ladies like you would silence your haters sharply. Contact me if you need them

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Afrok:
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by enemmo(f): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Yemi, music is not your calling

Says who?
Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by enemmo(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
She knows what she's saying.

99 percent of Nigerian Artistes sing jargons.

But she's singled out and insulted all the time.

She trends on twitter for that.

With plenty of insults.

She's musically sound, just needs to get a good songwriter,

She will get there, and posterity will remember her for good.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by gerreer40: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
beautiful

Re: Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] by trustibk(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
I laff in swahili......... grin
grin. .

in other news I buy
itunes and amazon gift cards.
check my signature and profile for how to contact me,a trial will convince you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cuts Her Hair: Hot Or Not? / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 / Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.