Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano (1997 Views)

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Comments from Gov Obiano at the APGA campaign in Onitsha today:

"OBI asked me to give him 7 billion but I refused because am not owing him and that's the problem between me and Peter Obi".........
"OBI bequeathed a debt of 127 billion to me".......Obiano.

Peter obi why?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by tens4real(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by bedspread: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
OBIANO.... I Love u and I'll love u to Win the Elections.... But On this Obi issue, U and I know that U are Lying.....
Well done

8 Likes

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by demolinka(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
I guess you can't trust a politician, eh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
bedspread:
OBIANO.... I Love u and I'll love u to Win the Elections.... But On this Obi issue, U and I know that U are Lying.....
Well done
so what does this statement from obis media aide mean? This is obis closest man

3 Likes

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Obiano, keep lying. We are taking note...

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
This obiano is playing into obi's hand, the more he keeps saying it, the more the people who wants to vote for him will start having second thoughts, cause even though he(obiano) is the sitting govnor, he still lacks obi's popularity in Anambra
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by TheKingdom: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
No to stupid elections
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by aolawale025: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
There's obviously much more they aren't saying
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by nwabobo: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:
Comments from Gov Obiano at the APGA campaign in Onitsha today:

Peter obi why?

Obiano can never make this statement except under duress from the man wearing the long red cap.

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Remimadrid:
This obiano is playing into obi's hand, the more he keeps saying it, the more the people who wants to vote for him will start having second thoughts, cause even though he(obiano) is the sitting govnor, he still lacks obi's popularity in Anambra
keep deceiving yourself. Obaino is more popular than obi in anambra. Peter obi will be buried politically after the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
venai:
since obiano is lying can you tell us what caused the problem between obi and obiano then

2 Likes

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by TheKingdom: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

since obiano is lying can you tell us what caused the problem between obi and obiano then

See how you guys are worrying about the rubbish called election in the Nigger Area. If you want to boldly and seriously make a change for your children's future then say no to the stupid election that will produce another quack and rogue that will be donating millions to Nigerian Army
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by nonsobaba: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2017
venai:
Peter Obi's own aide, JOE MARTINS UZODIKE affirmed this 7 billion naira demand. Ifeanyi Ubah also confirmed it on AIT and challenged Peter Obi to a public debate about the issue. Forget the media washing, Obi is a known dirtbag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by ettybaba(m): 4:25am On Oct 19, 2017
7 billion what?
Our politicians are wicked.
Shame in you Obi.
OBI is a bet deceptive and cunning human being.

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by GhanaMustGoo: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Will this desperate liar stop making a fool.of himself!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by coolcatty: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

so what does this statement from obis media aide mean? This is obis closest man

Kindly list the name of the newspaper that carried this story, the date of publication and the page......you guys have a penchant of fabricating baseless and unfounded allegations.
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Kindly list the name of the newspaper that carried this story, the date of publication and the page......you guys have a penchant of fabricating baseless and unfounded allegations.
That is new telegraph newspapers. Google the story, it's on the internet. Apart from that, this same aide has made same requests on several interviews on radio and tv stattions
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2017
plent of Obiano media clowns..

una wan win election by running Obi down.. what a waste ofspace time and resources.. tryin hard to initiate politics of hate to anambra.

how much dem dey pay una.

election 2013.. you dey talk refunds in 2017..shamelessly..
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by shaibu123: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2017
This is all bullshit,I don't believe that Obi ask Obiano for 7bn.But my take on this issue is,let Obiano show 177 communities and 21 local governments in Anambra State the evidence why he deserve second term.
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by Nationalman: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2017
bonnylight003:
plent of Obiano media clowns..

una wan win election by running Obi down.. what a waste ofspace time and resources.. tryin hard to initiate politics of hate to anambra.

how much dem dey pay una.

election 2013.. you dey talk refunds in 2017..shamelessly..

google it .the same guy has been on tv and radio requesting obiano to pay up

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by fyneguy: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2017
bedspread:
Well done

He did not lie.

Someone close to Obi told me this months ago

3 Likes

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2017
shaibu123:
[s]This is all bullshit,I don't believe that Obi ask Obiano for 7bn.But my take on this issue is,let Obiano show 177 communities and 21 local governments in Anambra State the evidence why he deserve second term.[/s]
start by showing us what obi did in the 177 communities and 21 local governments after 8 years tenure zombie

1 Like

Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by shaibu123: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

start by showing us what obi did in the 177 communities and 21 local governments after 8 years tenure zombie
Came down dear,Nairaland doesn't vote.Spread the goodnews to ndi Anambra State about Obiano achievements.
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by ignatiusez: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
globemoney:

We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by globemoney: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
ignatiusez:

[s]We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc[/s]
yet another rubbish
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by ignatiusez: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

yet another rubbish

Liar who has sold his soul for a pot of porridge! Shame on you!
Re: Obi Asked Me To Give Him N7b But I Refused Because Am Not Owing Him - Obiano by ignatiusez: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

yet another rubbish

Liar who has sold his conscience for a pot of porridge! Shame on you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Odili’s PAMO University / PDP Lawmaker In Rivers State Defects To APC / Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.