Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

N1.35 Billion Money Laundering: Sule Lamido's Case Adjourned To Nov. 15th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1.35 Billion Money Laundering: Sule Lamido's Case Adjourned To Nov. 15th (306 Views)

Onnoghen: Tribunal Adjourned To January 22 / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N1.35 Billion Money Laundering: Sule Lamido's Case Adjourned To Nov. 15th by aminulive: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Justice Babatunde Quadri of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja has adjourned to November 15 and 16, 2017, the N1.35billion fraud trial of erstwhile governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido.

This adjournment was at the instance of Lamido’s new counsel, Kanu Agabi, SAN.

“My Lord, I wish to appeal for an adjournment to familiarize myself with the facts of this case. This is my first time of appearing before this honourable court in this matter”, Agabi pleaded.

The prosecuting counsel, Chile Okoroma, who did not oppose the defence counsel’s plea said that he had assembled his witnesses and they were ready to go on with the trial.He said he would not oppose the defendants’ right to adequate defence representation in the interest of justice.

Justice Quadri adjourned the matter until November 15 and 16 for continuation of trial. Lamido is facing trial alongside his two sons, Mustapha and Aminu on a 27-count charge bordering on money laundering and abuse of office.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/18/money-laundering-sule-lamidos-case-adjourned-nov-15th/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: N1.35 Billion Money Laundering: Sule Lamido's Case Adjourned To Nov. 15th by orgzeyn(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Lotus For Mrs. T / [VIDEO] Babachir Lawal Saga: "Do Your Own Investigations" - Buhari Tells EFCC / I Got N30m From Diezani - INEC Official Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.