Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (5150 Views)

The Power To Sin No More / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

He's a naive child.
hahahahahaha
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
you sound like a child that thinks his father is the strongest man in the whole world. Do you know how many gods are in this world? and you think Jehovah is the right one?

Well, if you find a stronger religion of the 4000

I will love to know about it.

Ehmmmm, I will love to bring to your notice, the fact that most religion of the 4000 serve the created(cows, stones, waterfalls etc) some serve ancient warriors who possess special powers

I can give you countless testimonies of how people convert supernaturally and how gods submit to Jesus and will continually do. So, help me, such in case, you see a stronger religion, well, we should know by default by now, firstly, the social media and mainstream should show a stronger religion. Chinese, Hindus, Buhdist and many Islamist keep converting, so bro, we know Christianity stands out and you should embrace that.
God is real, help yourself, be ye reconciled to God, God loves you and wants the best for you.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Well, if you find a stronger religion of the 4000

I will love to know about it.

Ehmmmm, I will love to bring to your notice, the fact that most religion of the 4000 serve the created(cows, stones, waterfalls etc) some serve ancient warriors who possess special powers

I can give you countless testimonies of how people convert supernaturally and how gods submit to Jesus and will continually do. So, help me, such in case, you see a stronger religion, well, we should know by default by now, firstly, the social media and mainstream should show a stronger religion. Chinese, Hindus, Buhdist and many Islamist keep converting, so bro, we know Christianity stands out and you should embrace that.
God is real, help yourself, be ye reconciled to God, God loves you and wants the best for you.

Amen
complete ignorance!!! If majority are running to that blaspheming religion called Christianity those it mean it's right?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
complete ignorance!!! If majority are running to that blaspheming religion called Christianity those it mean it's right?
Christianity will outlive you
Stop wasting time.
Stop wasting monikers

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Christianity will outlive you
Stop wasting time.
Stop wasting monikers
cheesy who cares
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
cheesy who cares
Yu of course.
Thats why you are sleeping here.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Yu of course.
Thats why you are sleeping here.
grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

I don't have any revelation along that line, aside this verse is there any place in the bible that said the same

But a Bible verse says,

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

If you sleep with an harlot or a lady, your spirits are fused together, and if fused together, knowing the spiritual controls the physical, all her problems and curses are shared, since they become one. So, if shes struggling with a curse from her background, they become one- shared equally. If her joblessness is a family curse, then she will affect those she sleeps with. That's if its a curse. Thats all the verse above says
is there Any other biblical verse that have reference apart from this one
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

I don't have any revelation along that line,

But a Bible verse says,

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

If you sleep with an harlot or a lady, your spirits are fused together, and if fused together, knowing the spiritual controls the physical, all her problems and curses are shared, since they become one. So, if shes struggling with a curse from her background, they become one- shared equally. If her joblessness is a family curse, then she will affect those she sleeps with. That's if its a curse. Thats all the verse above says
what is the way out of this and is it true that covenant can not be broken
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
what is the way out of this and is it true that covenant can not be broken

It can be broken, with God all things are possible, get all the books of Kenneth Hagin and lay hold to every truth in his books. PDF preferably

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
is there Any other biblical verse that have reference apart from this one

Cc bloodofthelamb
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hier:

Cc bloodofthelamb
BRO HEIR, HOW WAS YOUR DAY NOW?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hier:

Cc bloodofthelamb
what do u mean by blood of the lamb
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hier:

It can be broken, with God all things are possible, get all the books of Kenneth Hagin and lay hold to every truth in his books. PDF preferably
who is kenneth hagin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
what do u mean by blood of the lamb
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE LAMB...A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH NOR SPOT, A LAMB PURE AND UNDEFIED, A LAMB SANCTIFIED AND SENT INTO THE WORLD...

HIS PRECIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS BLOOD WERE SPRINKLED FOR SINFUL MANKIND...HIS DIVINE BLOOD WERE SHED FOR OUR RECONCILIATION WITH GOD..HE IS NO OTHER, THAN "CHRIST JESUS" THE PEACE MAKER!...IN HIS BLOOD, I HAVE PEACE WITH GOD...IN HIS BLOOD, I HAVE BEEN RESTORED TO GOD'S GLORY AND HONOUR! THIS BEAUTIFUL OFFER IS OPEN TO ALL MEN. PEACE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE LAMB...A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH NOR SPOT, A LAMB PURE AND UNDEFIED, A LAMB SANCTIFIED AND SENT INTO THE WORLD...

HIS PRECIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS BLOOD WERE SPRINKLED FOR SINFUL MANKIND...HIS DIVINE BLOOD WERE SHED FOR OUR RECONCILIATION WITH GOD..HE IS NO OTHER, THAN "CHRIST JESUS" THE PEACE MAKER!...IN HIS BLOOD, I HAVE PEACE WITH GOD...IN HIS BLOOD, I HAVE BEEN RESTORED TO GOD'S GLORY AND HONOUR! THIS BEAUTIFUL OFFER IS OPEN TO ALL MEN. PEACE!
so with the blood of Jesus everything is broken
how can i contact u
let talk in private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO HEIR, HOW WAS YOUR DAY NOW?

Am good Sir

The brother below needs your help with the question below

Danielalhassan66:
Please no insult i want genuine answers please

is it true that when u have sex with a girl u are spiritual connected to the extend of

when she is jobless in the physical
u will also be jobless

is there any like that

no insult

Here is him, he should try
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
who is kenneth hagin

Kenneth Hagin is a popular and trusted expositor of Gods word

You can ask around from friends(Christians that are passionate about God)

The thing about Hagin is, he teaches you how to stay free and forever free, than going to a church(its good to go to churches, but many people lose their healing after they are healed

Lemme suggest a book brb
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by akintom(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Hier,
Is it the PURPOSE/MOTIVATION of Masturbation that's sinful or the very ACT of Masturbation?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2017
akintom:
Hier,
Is it the PURPOSE/MOTIVATION of Masturbation that's sinful or the very ACT of Masturbation?

Well, I want to assume, you don't want to go the Bible way

Well, from my past life, I notice deep within me, I feel this guilt after the act.

Not to talk about the hatred I feel for myself

I tend to visit some P site to stir the emotions

From the above, if God really created my body, then my body is telling me, don't and nothing is saying yes except from the fact, an unseen or unknown force is driving me against what I don't wanna do.

From the above, I consider it a sin, based on my stance of my conscience

The truth is, my Bible told me, lust is a sin, and if there is no lust, there is no act. So I can biblically say, it's a sin and I can conscience minded say, I don't wanna recommend it for anyone cause of the negative effects listed above
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by akintom(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Hier:

Well, from my past life, I notice deep within me, I feel this guilt after the act.

From the above, if God really created my body, then my body is telling me, don't and nothing is saying yes except from the fact, an unseen or unknown force is driving me against what I don't wanna do.

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by akintom(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Hier:

I will educate you on the guilt consciousness that descends on you, after sexual gratification, in my next reply.

Now to the question i asked you.

If fertility lab test is to be conducted on a man, Masturbation will be done, so the sperm can be collected. That's motive/purpose.

Tell me, has the man committed sin?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
akintom:

I will educate you on the guilt consciousness that descends on you, after sexual gratification, in my next reply.

Now to the question i asked you.

If fertility lab test is to be conducted on a man, Masturbation will be done, so the sperm can be collected. That's motive/purpose.

Tell me, has the man committed sin?

Okay, lemme establish this first

Most people masturbate habitually.

Many times, they are driven by desires stemming from their uncontrolled lusting, which I believe from experience to be demonic

About the man doing it because of fertility test, the question will be, will his doing it, cause him to take to it, if the answer is No, then it's not a sin, but if yes, then it's like helping a man, but you eventually killed him.

About the sin part, if his conscience brings it to his notice that he did something wrong, then, let him ask for forgiveness

It still remains a conscience thing
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by akintom(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hier:

Okay, lemme establish this first

Most people masturbate habitually.

Many times, they are driven by desires stemming from their uncontrolled lusting, which I believe from experience to be demonic

About the man doing it because of fertility test, the question will be, will his doing it, cause him to take to it, if the answer is No, then it's not a sin, but if yes, then it's like helping a man, but you eventually killed him.

About the sin part, if his conscience brings it to his notice that he did something wrong, then, let him ask for forgiveness

It still remains a conscience thing

Did you see how difficult it's, for you to arrive at definitive response or answer to my prodding?

I asked you, so you can see how nonsensical, the claim of you Christians, that morality is objective/absolute.

If Masturbation is sinful - an absolute immoral act(according to your Bible), then, any act of Masturbation, the purpose notwithstanding, will be sinful (as in the case of fertility test).
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hier:

Kenneth Hagin is a popular and trusted expositor of Gods word

You can ask around from friends(Christians that are passionate about God)

The thing about Hagin is, he teaches you how to stay free and forever free, than going to a church(its good to go to churches, but many people lose their healing after they are healed

Lemme suggest a book brb
ok sugggest a before me pls
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hier:

Am good Sir
The brother below needs your help with the question below

Here is him, he should try
any idea pls
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
so with the blood of Jesus everything is broken
how can i contact u
let talk in private
BRO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME, BUT SEE CHRIST JESUS AND BELIEVE IN HIM...HE IS THE ONE YOU REALLY NEED NOT ME THAT IS WHY I AM POINTING YOU TO HIM...

MEDITATE AND DECLARE THIS: IN THE PRECIOUS AND DIVINE BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS I AM SANCTIFIED IN MY BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT.. TAKE IN THIS TRUTH...WRAP YOURSELF IN THIS TRUTH, PUT ON THIS TRUTH...AND WATCH THE POWER OF GOD MANIFEST...

THE TRUTH IS ALL YOU NEED TO BE MADE FREE, JUST AS JESUS SAID: "YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE"... DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY DEFRAUD YOU IN THE NAME OF DELIVERANCE...THE TRUTH IS OUR DELIVERANCE!...PEACE UNTO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
akintom:

Did you see how difficult it's, for you to arrive at definitive response or answer to my prodding?

I asked you, so you can see how nonsensical, the claim of you Christians, that morality is objective/absolute.

If Masturbation is sinful - an absolute immoral act(according to your Bible), then, any act of Masturbation, the purpose notwithstanding, will be sinful (as in the case of fertility test).

I have the option of answering you as a Christian or a freethinker, as in, applying reasoning
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME, BUT SEE CHRIST JESUS AND BELIEVE IN HIM...HE IS THE ONE YOU REALLY NEED NOT ME THAT IS WHY I AM POINTING YOU TO HIM...

MEDITATE AND DECLARE THIS: IN THE PRECIOUS AND DIVINE BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS I AM SANCTIFIED IN MY BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT.. TAKE IN THIS TRUTH...WRAP YOURSELF IN THIS TRUTH, PUT ON THIS TRUTH...AND WATCH THE POWER OF GOD MANIFEST...

THE TRUTH IS ALL YOU NEED TO BE MADE FREE, JUST AS JESUS SAID: "YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE"... DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY DEFRAUD YOU IN THE NAME OF DELIVERANCE...THE TRUTH IS OUR DELIVERANCE!...PEACE UNTO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
u mean when i know the truth am free no need for delieverance right
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
u mean when i know the truth am free no need for delieverance right
YEAH! IS AS EASY AS ABC...THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE AND KEEP YOU FREE FOREVER...GRACE AND PEACE!
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.