Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (5151 Views)

The Power To Sin No More / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
E [s]pain you?
Oya continue talking.
I know you cannot stop.
Mr M[/s].

Pained me that you once foolishly called Israel abitrary?
You are an Ewwwwwwwwwwe grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Pained me that you once foolishly called Israel abitrary? You are an Ewwwwwwwwwwe grin
Have the last word and go.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Have the last word and go.
Lol.... grin grin grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2017
mikeolu1:

The people who condemn masturbating you'll find out cant wait until they are behind close dooors to do what? Masturbate

Felixomor is one of them.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I no know wetin you dey talk.

My point is, God has given us authority to overcome lust, but we need to learn

Many don't know how to overcome sin

The Word(our mouth) is our weapon or control panel for our body

James said, we control ships with a tiny rudder

We control a gaint plane using control panel in tgr cockpit

So also, we can control our bodies with our mouth
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

Felixomor is one of them.
Its like u want to steal and edit another comment again grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Most people fail at it for obvious reasons. Even the so-called born again ones.

People also stop masturbation whether they are Christians, atheists, or Muslims. It has nothing to do with belief. With enough willpower, anybody can stop anything.

Getting authority from God to stop masturbation or any other thing one considers to be a vice is just Christian gibberish.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

People also stop masturbation whether they are Christians, atheists, or Muslims. It has nothing to do with belief. With enough willpower, anybody can stop anything.

Getting authority from God to stop masturbation or any other thing one considers to be a vice is just Christian gibberish.
you are so right
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

God has nothing to do with masturbation, I have stop believing in him long time ago
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Willpower Hopefullandlord must hear this grin

I created this thread to address a thread saying a pastor said there is no crime in M

Christianity is more than overcoming sin, but it involves it

See, many people are trying to stop M but they just can not. They are addicted and its affecting them

Many people sleep without seeing a lady, or watching any sexually provoking clips, and the moment they wake, its business for the devil, they close control of their body desiring to M. That's not a normal thing, even wetdreams are the operations of demons. Science can't understand somethings. Science can't know spiritual things, cause it's not their thing. It's like telling a farmer to perform surgery. Its not his thing

Science can only measure what applies to the 5 senses
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Willpower Hopefullandlord must hear this grin

I created this thread to address a thread saying a pastor said there is no crime in M

Christianity is more than overcoming sin, but it involves it

See, many people are trying to stop M but they just can not. They are addicted and its affecting them
They are only pretending to want to stop. If they really want to stop they will.
If you knew that w@nking would surely kill you immediately after the act would you still do it?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Its like u want to steal and edit another comment again grin

Shut up!
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

Shut up!

Comment thief.....
Lmaoloool grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Comment thief.....
Lmaoloool grin

The one you imagined abi. Self confessed compulsive mastubator.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]The one you imagined abi. Self confessed compulsive mastubator[/s].
Says the dummy that doesnt know where fullstop is....
Hehehe grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
felixomor:

Says the dummy that doesnt know where fullstop is....
Hehehe grin

You think this one is another parody abi ? grin. Someone call you a dummy and you are trying to say it means stunt. Your Olodo brain that keeps giving words meaning that exist only inside your Olodo head.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by felixomor: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]You think this one is another parody abi ? grin. Someone call you a dummy and you are trying to say it means stunt. Your Olodo brain that keeps giving words meaning that exist only inside your Olodo head[/s].
Lmaolol
Oya cry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Danielalhassan66(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please no insult i want genuine answers please

is it true that when u have sex with a girl u are spiritual connected to the extend of

when she is jobless in the physical
u will also be jobless

is there any like that

no insult
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
They are only pretending to want to stop. If they really want to stop they will.
If you knew that w@nking would surely kill you immediately after the act would you still do it?

Well, an addict will still smoke despite medical reports. It gives him some pleasure when he smokes. Seems you've not seen addicted drunkards. Despite the fact they sleep inside gutters and all of that, boss still loves the bottles and he's singing poems as he fades away (fumes)

Baba, he will still die

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
God has nothing to do with masturbation, I have stop believing in him long time ago

Oooooooh, that's sad

You left(quitted) because of M too

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Oooooooh, that's sad

You left(quitted) because of M too
I left because of people like you
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I left because of people like you

Really

Will you convert if I become an athiest

I have never seen a better confused fella like you all my life, may you roast in hell(at least you don't believe in hell, anyway) so consider it gibberish

grin grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Ranchhoddas: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Well, an addict will still smoke despite medical reports. It gives him some pleasure when he smokes. Seems you've not seen addicted drunkards. Despite the fact they sleep inside gutters and all of that, boss still loves the bottles and he's singing poems as he fades away (fumes)

Baba, he will still die
Stay on track. We are talking about masturbation.

If a compulsive w@nker (eg felixmoron) knows for a fact that wanking would kill him the minute he's done, do you not think he would resist whatever urge to make the bald man cry that he has?

PS: I no mention person name ooo...
Na Felixmoron I talk. No be person name.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Really

Will you convert if I become an athiest

I have never seen a better confused fella like you all my life, may you roast in hell(at least you don't believe in hell, anyway) so consider it gibberish

grin grin
exactly, people like you that love mocking people and wishing them to burn in hell fire shows that Yahweh is telling you to do rubbish
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Stay on track. We are talking about masturbation.

If a compulsive w@nker (eg felixmoron) knows for a fact that wanking would kill him the minute he's done, do you not think he would resist whatever urge to make the bald man cry that he has?

PS: I no mention person name ooo...
Na Felixmoron I talk. No be person name.

Am off from this thread grin grin
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
exactly, people like you that love mocking people and wishing them to burn in hell fire shows that Yahweh is telling you to do rubbish

Loooool, will you burn in a nonexisting hell?

At least you don't believe in it

Anyway, if my chance it does, I really won't like to see you burn.

Please repent, its in your hands to decide where you go. Christianity is not a scam, you need a good pastor, hell is dreadful and scary
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Loooool, will you burn in a nonexisting hell?

At least you don't believe in it

Anyway, if my chance it does, I really won't like to see you burn.

Please repent, its in your hands to decide where you go. Christianity is not a scam, you need a good pastor, hell is dreadful and scary
continue promoting a Jewish God
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
continue promoting a Jewish God

I will promote Him because He's the real one

You know, God has wiped out many followers of ogun, oya and orunmila.

Aside that, the saviour will either come from Nigeria, Ghana, Britain or so and so. It pleased God to make Him come to Israel. Just as Messi who's the world best in soccer came from Argentina. If Jesus came to Africa, the Jews will say, why promoting an African God

By the way, African gods are weaklings
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Hier(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
Please no insult i want genuine answers please

is it true that when u have sex with a girl u are spiritual connected to the extend of

when she is jobless in the physical
u will also be jobless

is there any like that

no insult

I don't have any revelation along that line,

But a Bible verse says,

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

If you sleep with an harlot or a lady, your spirits are fused together, and if fused together, knowing the spiritual controls the physical, all her problems and curses are shared, since they become one. So, if shes struggling with a curse from her background, they become one- shared equally. If her joblessness is a family curse, then she will affect those she sleeps with. That's if its a curse. Thats all the verse above says
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Jesuschrist419: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

Aside that, the saviour will either come from Nigeria, Ghana, Britain or so and so. It pleased God to make Him come to Israel. Just as Messi who's the world best in soccer came from Argentina. If Jesus came to Africa, the Jews will say, why promoting an African God

you sound like a child that thinks his father is the strongest man in the whole world. Do you know how many gods are in this world? and you think Jehovah is the right one?
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hier:

grin grin

No be small thing ooo.
Re: Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It by Dalam0n: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
you sound like a child that thinks his father is the strongest man in the whole world. Do you know how many gods are in this world? and you think Jehovah is the right one?

He's a naive child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / We Are Not Under The Laws But Are Expected To Obey The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.