Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo (4089 Views)

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan / Outrageous Price Of The Glasses Worn By The Wife Of Anambra State Governor-photo / Kcee For Governor? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by dumodust(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
You are trying to say the governor didn't initiate anything but thriving on the achievements of private companies, is that true?
my perception is that they ride on MOUs a lot... with no actual govt boots on the ground. those projects are all private enterprise, maybe requiring govt approval. i may be wrong, but tjat is my perception, they have a hands off approach to most things except revenue collection- schools, healthcare are affected. they just write a less than adequate cheque to the missiinaries and look away while the main govt owned institutiins suffer
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Cjrane2: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
post=61550282:
Those who are ignorant of agro revolution going on in Anambra under Obiano, kindly view Anambra Ugu, best in Nigeria

This is simply great! Please more foods from pounded yam to palm oil should be well packages for export and sold in Malls around Nigeria.

The next thin i would like are things like cereals from corn or rice as well as packaging poultry, fish and beef products in decent ways than the dirty ways they are sold in our markets.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by NASTYNASOSO: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Give us your facts now to counter him

THE WHOLE SE STATES COMBINED ARE NOT UP TO KADUNA STATE OR EVEN NIGER STATE
MUMU GO KILL YOU
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by NASTYNASOSO: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Give us your facts now to counter him

HMMMMMMMM

THE WHOLE SE STATES COMBINED ARE NOT UP TO KADUNA STATE OR EVEN NIGER STATE
MUMU GO KILL YOU
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by RareDiamonds: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
What happened to the MOU signed with Falcon Energy for gas development in Anambra State?

Watch APC Chairman In Bayelsa Fights APC Lawmaker In Public (video, Photos) / Pressure Mounts On Osinbajo To Resign / BREAKING: “you Deliberately Destroyed Nigeria” – Ortom Attacks Buhari Again

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9