Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Bailed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Bailed (1201 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Video Senator Abaribe Should Be In Prison Because He Bailed Nnamdi Kanu Ran Away / Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Yes that's right . The albino made a deal.

The ishiaki is not dead or anything like that.

When we told you that this albino is a con man, it's not in the likes of uwazurike, no not at all, this is the kind of con we were warning you about.. Kanu is a superior con man.

Kanu most definitely made a deal with the Nigerian government to silently sneak him out to an undisclosed location where he would enjoy his loots.

His family is part of the cover-up. That's why uve not heard them make any much noise.

Like I've always maintained from time immemorial, Biafra is a mindset, not a mind game, a trajectory not a territory.

We have more to gain from Nigeria, if we remain In Nigeria. I think this Kanu guy is a conspiracy from the British government meant to come set us back a hundred years behind.

And for the next albino that would rise, make sure you ask the right questions before you get taken for a ride again

Udo!.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by mainkendo: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Your inspiration comes from shithole.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by Veeflow(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2017
grin DO YOU HAVE A JUJU MIRROR THAT U USED TO SEE ALL THIS OR U JUST FOOLISHLY WANT TO OBSERVE YOUR DAILY ONE MINUTE MADNESS ON NAIRALAND

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Veeflow:
grin DO YOU HAVE A JUJU MIRROR THAT U USED TO SEE ALL THIS OR U JUST FOOLISHLY WANT TO OBSERVE YOUR DAILY ONE MINUTE MADNESS ON NAIRALAND

No not at all. I just happened to have an IQ slightly higher than yours. cry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2017
mainkendo:
Your inspiration comes from shithole.

No, not today,, ken.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by MyNewJackeT: 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
swine from the wasteland, Gani Adams(hardcore PDP supporter) has been given the Aare ona kakanfo of yorubaland this is a sign to show that there's trouble brewing up in yoruba land. you should be concentrating on what's going to befall your brown roofs than what's happening miles away.

your chiefs are now shouting that people are threatening them not to go to kabyeshit's palace in oyo state but you don't think it's worth discussing.
The igbo bashing ended during the Revelation of the new Aare ona kakanfo of yorubaland. because history has proven that you are the next in line for some laughter.

peace to the wastelands.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
swine from the wasteland, Gani Adams(hardcore PDP supporter) has been given the Aare ona kakanfo of yorubaland this is a sign to show that there's trouble brewing up in yoruba land. you should be concentrating on what's going to befall your brown roofs than what's happening miles away.

your chiefs are now shouting that people are threatening them not to go to kabyeshit's palace in to state but you don't think it's what discussing.
The igbo bashing ended during the Revelation of the new Aare ona kakanfo of yorubaland.

peace to the wastelands.

Dude I'm Igbo.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by DrGoodman: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Have these yorubats rescued their mogajis from the dungeon they are hiding instead of talking about their god nnamdi kanu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by DrGoodman: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2017
shachris02:

Dude I'm Igbo.

So frigging what? Joe igbokwe is Igbo too grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by MyNewJackeT: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2017
shachris02:

Dude I'm Igbo.

dude you don't sound it, you look like someone living in the wastelands so I'm going to address you as such because your mentality is a wasteland mentality.

kiss the truth, if you were living in the east you won't be creating this topic, you won't even be discussing this in public without a black eye.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2017
DrGoodman:

So frigging what? Joe igbokwe is Igbo too grin

Yes and so is Dr Alex Ekwueme, OUK and Ezekwesili.

That I don't support the conman Nnamdi Kanu doesn't make me any less an igbo man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by shachris02: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

dude you don't sound it, you look like someone living in the wastelands so I'm going to address you as such because your mentality is a wasteland mentality.

kiss the truth, if you were living in the east you won't be creating this topic, you won't even be discussing this in public without a black eye.

This right here is why I curse the albino. Look what he's turned my land and it's denizens to. So I am no longer free to discuss any topic in my land without the fear of a black eye.

I live in Aba by the way.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by HITTED(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and an enemy of the state!

IPOB are pigs!

Fulani herdsmen are peace-loving people.

PDP set Nigeria back with their games of corruption.

APC is here to make a difference.

God bless Nigeria!

God bless APC!

Sai Baba!! sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by CrtlAltDel: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

He "looks"… ..wetin person no ge see for NL cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by HITTED(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
NgeneukwEWU is Igbo too. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by Randy100: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Give us proof, come up with pictures or video.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by MyNewJackeT: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

He "looks"… ..wetin person no ge see for NL cheesy

he looks yes, correct me let me see, or is it supposed to be he sounds, mind your biz guy don't step on toes because my toes no good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by Syphonn(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria on brink of total collapse – Christian lawmakers

ABUJA-Christian lawmakers, yesterday, painted a gloomy picture of Nigeria, said it was on the verge of total collapse.

They also lamented that the delivery of public values has ceased to be the essence of governance as Nigerians could barely access basic social necessities. According to them, these challenges have shaken the very foundation of faith of Nigerians in the leadership.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/nigeria-on-brink-of-total-collapse/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by Veeflow(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
shachris02:

No not at all. I just happened to have an IQ slightly higher than yours. cry
IQ Bros beta beg your village people to fix your porous brain before coming on social media to say things you don't have evidence.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by libertyhope2017: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
shachris02:
[s]Yes that's right . The albino made a deal.

The ishiaki is not dead or anything like that.

When we told you that this albino is a con man, it's not in the likes of uwazurike, no not at all, this is the kind of con we were warning you about.. Kanu is a superior con man.

Kanu most definitely made a deal with the Nigerian government to silently sneak him out to an undisclosed location where he would enjoy his loots.

His family is part of the cover-up. That's why uve not heard them make any much noise.

Like I've always maintained from time immemorial, Biafra is a mindset, not a mind game, a trajectory not a territory.

We have more to gain from Nigeria, if we remain In Nigeria. I think this Kanu guy is a conspiracy from the British government meant to come set us back a hundred years behind.

And for the next albino that would rise, make sure you ask the right questions before you get taken for a ride again

Udo[/s]!.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by CrtlAltDel: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

he looks yes, correct me let me see, or is it supposed to be he sounds, mind your biz guy don't step on toes because my toes no good.
I am so so afraid…. Someone that can see how people look from their comment…. I will pass grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2017
shachris02:
uterritory.

We have more to gain from Nigeria, if we remain In Nigeria.

Dude, got nothing to do with what one has ti gain ir not gain from Nigeria. Its about who wants to be independent.

Scotland is gaining a lot by being part of a very rich country such as Britain but Scotland went for a referendum in 2014 and are already planning another one for 2019 as we speak.

Its not always about what to gain but wether to participate at all

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by Belafonte(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
I salute Kanu's scam format. He executed it to perfection. Say what you will about Kanu's, you can never say hes broke grin. Nnamdi Kanu, wherever you are enjoy yourself. You've deserved it. Two years in jail eating half done beans is not beans. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Bailed by MyNewJackeT: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I am so so afraid…. Someone that can see how people look from their comment…. I will pass grin grin

go and and play in the sand.

Ehi Ekhator: Buhari Is Innocent; Nigerians Are Unfair To The President / Federal Ministry Of Works, Power & Housing Lied About A Road Project (photos) / I Can Be President Without Visiting The US —atiku

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52