Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. (759 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
One cannot differentiate between armed robbers and SARS because they are synonymous with the way they carry out their operations.If sars operatives finds out you are carrying cash, they will intimidate you so that you will part with some of your cash or they will kill you and tag you a suspect.
I was walking at ajao estate,lagos state one morning of last year to submit a CV in one of the 3 star hotel when a sars officer in mufti approached me and enquired about my objective.I told the officer that I wanted to go and submit a CV.He asked for my identification.I didn't have any.So I brought out my Atm card.He wanted to grab it so I withheld it tight.He hit my shoulder and insist I give it to him.After I had given it to him he started interrogating my and called me a fraudster.What saved me that day was my CV which I presented to him which carried my name that tallied with the name in my ATM card.Most people are not lucky.They will bungle him and take him to an unknown location and killed him.Especially,if he is carrying loads of cash.
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by Fidelismaria: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dis happened in ago-iwoye Ogun state

SARS:you be yahoo boy
me:yes I am
*collects my fone,*
SARS: oya na gboy give us 50k
me: oga client Neva pay , make una lemme go cos if you hold me here I won't be able to talk to client, no talking to client means no money for SARS
SARS: OK how much you get
me: oga na my sub money dey with me but I fit give una 5h
SARS: oya bring am
*handed over the 5h*
he gave me back my phone and said you can go

moral: SARS only harass them punks

humble boys like me gets a free pass
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Bro, I laugh tire, did you seriously do this

Fidelismaria:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dis happened in ago-iwoye Ogun state

SARS:you be yahoo boy
me:yes I am
*collects my fone,*
SARS: oya na gboy give us 50k
me: oga client Neva pay , make una lemme go cos if you hold me here I won't be able to talk to client, no talking to client means no money for SARS
SARS: OK how much you get
me: oga na my sub money dey with me but I fit give una 5h
SARS: oya bring am
*handed over the 5h*
he gave me back my phone and said you can go

moral: SARS only harass them punks

humble boys like me gets a free pass
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by pillarmaria(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2017
never had a personal encounter with them but I once mistook them for cultists around ikoKu junction in port harcourt...... was almost freaked out

2 Likes

Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by Geosystem(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
since am not an elderly man who will most time command some form of respect from police officers, am mostly polite with them I smile and joke with them always and it has always work for me. they don't harass me except they beg for small cash and I give them but it seldomly happens. I do have all my car documents intact and my ID card on hand. smile. hail them and joke with them and they will leave you
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by ukenke: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Geosystem:
since am not an elderly man who will most time command some form of respect from police officers, am mostly polite with them I smile and joke with them always and it has always work for me. they don't harass me except they beg for small cash and I give them but it seldomly happens. I do have all my car documents intact and my ID card on hand. smile. hail them and joke with them and they will leave you

That's slavery actually. Truth is, the so-called SARS are not particularly fighting crime but randomly arresting and harassing innocent people. They just harass you with trumped up charges and hope that you succumb. They then administer instant justice and rip the person off. Its all the same everywhere. I have an in-law who is a SARS officer. Never felt free with him.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Lolz. In any organization there are good and bad eggs..so this thread is uncessary.. Why not ioen thread for lecturers that sleep with soldiers,politicians that look without shame,yahoo boys that defame the nation,gals that sleep with sugar daddies and the likes..... No one is a saint
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
SARS goes around rivers state brothel where guys usually go to forget about buhari for some minutes

they will carry long machete tie it red wrapper burst in pack the whole konji nurses and some guys that ran out of luck take you to a corner u negotiate your freedom

is usually 2k if u get 2k u go reach station
Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by ogmask: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz. In any organization there are good and bad eggs..so this thread is uncessary.. Why not ioen thread for lecturers that sleep with soldiers,politicians that look without shame,yahoo boys that defame the nation,gals that sleep with sugar daddies and the likes..... No one is a saint

how do you mean unnecessary? have you ever seen a good SARS operative? they are all bunch of armed criminals as far as am concerned.
they are kidnappers, armed robbers, hired assassins and ritualists. i am speaking from an informed background.

1 Like

Re: Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2017
pillarmaria:
never had a personal encounter with them but I once mistook them for cultists around ikoKu junction in port harcourt...... was almost freaked out
They look like cultists because they look unkempt.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video:When David Cameron Called Buhari Goverment Fantastically Corrupt / Rochas Okorocha Is Not Mad At All / Google Honors Nigerian Writer Chinua Achebe With Google Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.