Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! (24029 Views)

MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by trigonometry: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
is this all these people are good at??
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Ttipsy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
IMO state IMO state
wow. beautiful pple
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Egein(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
See painment.
Must you show envy? You can as well organize your own itbleached up yoruba land froggy oily soup pageant. SMH. Green envious being.
You're just another disgruntled, yam-legged, bearded Igbo girl. Please go away.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jaszplus12(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jakohai:
Good....but I am waiting for the competition for

BEST IGBO GIRL IN MATHEMATICS

BEST IGBO GIRL IN ENGLISH

BEST IGBO GIRL IN IGBO LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS

best IGBO LADY INVENTOR

Then we can have another heroine worth celebrating
now you're talking!!
all these ones here only know about hairdo weaveon nails attachments lipsticks etc...ask them if they've heard about the G8, dem go begin get glazed eyes!! you will be surprised they're all in "higher institution"!!!
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by tishbite41(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Virgohills:
book flights to the event on https://fly.africa
lmao...book flight for dis kangaroo event
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
It must be difficult been your parents.
Egein:
Disappointingly ugly - all of them.
But the good thing is that Nigeria can boost its export-based revenue generation by exporting the legs of these girls. The leg of an Igbo girl is a great alternative for yam.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by goaldynman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:
They have all shaved the hairs on their chest because Igbos ladies have hair on their chest.

They didn't allow us see their yam legs.

They photoshoped their pictures because they are naturally ugly.

'NIGGARS HATE WHAT THEY CAN'T CONQUER'

It's obvious Igbo girls are out of your reach and class that is why you are hating! Get a grip before you die of frustration!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by manci(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is their new trend to advertise fresh new baby mamas to rich guys you know day by day olosho business is getting upgrade this one's can even get certificate igbo amaka
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Egein(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
TruePass:
It must be difficult been your parents.
The word is actually "being", not "been".
By the way, you're a lizard.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't fucking care not my priority.

I am bigger than u with your English.

I can feed u for a whole year, mind u am a young lad cheesy
Egein:

The word is actually "being", not "been".
By the way, you're a lizard.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by DavidEsq(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
See as the 2nd geh do face like beak
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by sheriss: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
is it dat igbo girls re not pretty or what cos dis girls all look wack

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by UncutSk(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
came to laugh then I first saw my state
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Egein(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
TruePass:
I don't fucking care not my priority.

I am bigger than u with your English.

I can feed u for a whole year, mind u am a young lad cheesy
Please send me your account number. Don't forget to include your father's account number too. Lemme dash you guys small thing, make hunger nor kill una.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by osazsky(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
them for show us their legs, I wan c their legs don't ask me y. I have my reasons
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Bullhari007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
even with their heavy makeup , me as a man stands a better chance to win than them

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oluchi ibenero fine pass all of them.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Sandwich0003: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
The make-up is poor
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jstar376(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Only one Ebonyian nd she is winning already!
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
even with their heavy makeup , me as a man stands a better chance to win than them
Guy why? grin grin grin lmao you wicket no be small.
But Igbo girls no too dey fine na only ontop nairaland them dey hype themselves. Like one ladyjumong. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
well this shows dat igbo girls ar nt beautiful . mke una com my place "Edo"....u go just dey see fine fine girls up and down .. chai Edo girls dey fine o ...i no go lie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Bullhari007(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

But Igbo girls no too dey fine na only ontop nairaland them dey hype themselves. Like one ladyjumong. cheesy cheesy
u never see real Igbo girls.. they get the cutest face but this one's... their mata tired me oooO
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
jstar376:
Only one Ebonyian nd she is winning already!
see dis one .. na dat ugly girl u say e dey win ...abeg shine ur eyes wella
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
u never see real Igbo girls.. they get the cutest face but this one's... their mata tired me oooO
Tah!!!! no talk am again..na only yam leg dem dey get

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
Cutest kwa lipsrsealed no way. Where una put Yoruba, Shuwa Arab, Fulani nkor, Hausa, Edo. Ladies from these ones got prettier faces than igbos. Yes I see Igbo girls everyday. They are not that pretty.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Ladyjumong(f): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

oga u don see my pic undecided
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
drop am here mke we see

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Ah no even one see am.Wetin I wan take am do?
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Deflorence(f): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlexReports, is IFUNANYA OKECHUKWU and SOPULUCHUKWU OKECHUKWU identical twins? Just asking.

Nice one.
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Ladyjumong(f): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

Ah no even one see am.Wetin I wan take am do?
than u stop talking nonsense, u only get to conclude when u ave seen one's pic undecided
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by shallysgirl: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Whatever, bleached up Headslamming oduduwa pig.
Egein:

You're just another disgruntled, yam-legged, bearded Igbo girl. Please go away.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Bullhari007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

Cutest kwa lipsrsealed no way. Where una put Yoruba, Shuwa Arab, Fulani nkor, Hausa, Edo. Ladies from these ones got prettier faces than igbos. Yes I see Igbo girls everyday. They are not that pretty.
hahaha which Yoruba girls is it those girls with bleached face or the dirty one's in the village Yoruba girls are likely the ugliest due to their big kpomo mouth maybe dirtiness contributed to their ugliness, Edo girls abeg no go that side , Hausa girls... haba bros you need glasses, but I can consider Fulani girls.... but if actually this ppl u maintained here are truly beautiful as you claimed why are the Igbo's still represent them in beauty pageant does it mean they dont like showing their beauty or what

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiamaka Chukurah Crowned As Sisi Oge Of Lagos 2017 (Photos) / Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy / Bored Of Your Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.