Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! (24031 Views)

MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Egein(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Whatever, bleached up Headslamming oduduwa pig.
grin grin E pain am. I'm Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
hahaha which Yoruba girls is it those girls with bleached face or the dirty one's in the village Yoruba girls are likely the ugliest due to their big kpomo mouth maybe dirtiness contributed to their ugliness, Edo girls abeg no go that side , Hausa girls... haba bros you need glasses, but I can consider Fulani girls.... but if actually this ppl u maintained here are truly beautiful as you claimed why are the Igbo's still represent them in beauty pageant does it mean they dont like showing their beauty or what
Guy we no what this lasses do to win not every lady is that cheap besides take a look at the beauty pageant winners most of them are average even with all their makeovers safe for few. And it might interest u to know that yoruba babes in the village are much more prettier than those in Lagos. Same with fulanis. Bottom line is that some Igbo's may be pretty but never as pretty as women from other tribes. But last last beauty is in d eye of d beholder.
Ladyjumong:
than u stop talking nonsense, u only get to conclude when u ave seen one's pic undecided
it is common knowledge that 95% of those who contest beauty online are the ugly ones except you're trying to say you belong with the remaining 5% and imma give u d benefit of doubt if u come clear
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
True True, your brain don pause.

Olodo.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Where are Ibo representatives from Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Cross River State?

I thought these ones are also Ibos. Or are they not Ibo enough?
In fact let me come and be going before ipob meet me here.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Itzi8(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
BEAUTY QUEEN OF IGBO LAND PAGEANT 2017 IS ONGOING NOW, PLEASE VOTE FOR MY SISTER WHO IS ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. PLEASE GUYS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW,LIKE HER PICTURE, AND ALSO LIKE THE OFFICIAL PAGE HOSTING THE CONTEST TO GIVE HER A VALID VOTE, I BEG U GUYS. THANKS MUCH MORE (ITZI8) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=992740567534903&id=592099534265677&refid=13&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=R
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Ladyjumong(f): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
exguest:

Guy we no what this lasses do to win not every lady is that cheap besides take a look at the beauty pageant winners most of them are average even with all their makeovers safe for few. And it might interest u to know that yoruba babes in the village are much more prettier than those in Lagos.

it is common knowledge that 95% of those who contest beauty online are the ugly ones except you're trying to say you belong with the remaining 5% and imma give u d benefit of doubt if u come clear
do i look like i fancy any beauty contest shi.t. else i do be flaunting my pics here nd there. all em trying to pass is that u shouldnt get to conclude if u avent seen one's pics. dat em tryna prove u wrong in any of ur assumption does mean u should conclude em insecure. cus u guys ave been going about lyk u ave seen how i look like or something. em nt fine with that. complete ur theory when ur sure of how one looks.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
It seems like every time an article about one ethnic group comes up in this FORUM, you see and read the most vile of comments from other ethnicities. It is a shame that the hatred has gone so deep that you often wonder why the resentment. The sad part about this whole thing is that these people are supposed to be citizens of the same country, NIGERIA. I do not for the life of me see any reason why pictures of these beautiful young women of Igbo ethnicity should engender such hatred and lead to some of these awful and hateful comments.

Rather these pictures should be cause to celebrate the diversity of culture and beauty of Nigerian women regardless of their ethnicity. If all these people trully and honestly believe in oneness of Nigeria (not just lip-service), they should be happy and supportive of anything that puts Nigeria in good stead. With this much hatred especially of the Igbos, why do other ethnic groups still want Nigeria to remain as one country? I mean you can't eat your cake and have it..it just does not happen folks! No half stepping!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by AfonjaConehead: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
victorDanladi:
but,why are they all ugly?
usmanDanMENTAL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Almaiga: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
osazsky:
them for show us their legs, I wan c their legs don't ask me y. I have my reasons

Seconded, i totally agree with you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by oluwanifemi283(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:
They have all shaved the hairs on their chest because Igbos ladies have hair on their chest.

They didn't allow us see their yam legs.

They photoshoped their pictures because they are naturally ugly.
bros easy nau,una dy vex for dem?
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by ReachHard: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
See as all dem eyez jus tear.
Igbo gyals...Chai cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Ashley86400: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Igbos and pageants are like 5 & 6.
They give more primacy to beauty than intelligence.
Many of them don't know where Eritrea is. . .
Beauty without brains. . .
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mtcheew the no even fine kankan..wonder how they'll look without make-up.
checkout the definition of true beauty in Hausa babes.

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
more

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
check this out

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
see beauty

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
even a blind man would know she's beautiful

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nyamex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Am with you Chiamaka that's an exceptional beauty..
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by emonis88: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:
They have all shaved the hairs on their chest because Igbos ladies have hair on their chest.

na wa for this brainpus sef which tribe u b make we know weather Una girls fine sef .
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Kimy97(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:

u have brain pox
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Emestar1999: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
brainpulse:

See as you alone they tear your pant.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jstar376(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jstar376(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Hykis:

see dis one .. na dat ugly girl u say e dey win ...abeg shine ur eyes wella
if she is ugly show ur sister lets compare
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
jstar376:
if she is ugly show ur sister lets compare

mehn ,nigka dis is really a challenge!!! tho

am an Edo guy if u don't knw, and as u don knw u should surely knw my Sis will be way way beautiful dan d girl up dere likewise all d girls being born in ur family both nuclear nd extended.
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jstar376(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Hykis:

mehn ,nigka dis is really a challenge!!! tho

am an Edo guy if u don't knw, and as u don knw u should surely knw my Sis will be way way beautiful dan d girl up dere likewise all d girls being born in ur family both nuclear nd extended.
in case you dnt kwn, am from Afikpo......dnt even compare those ur ugly girls with Afikpo babes...........nd 4 ur info, d last time i checked my old aged grandma is still beautiful than ur Miss Edo
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Hykis(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2017
jstar376:
in case you dnt kwn, am from Afikpo......dnt even compare those ur ugly girls with Afikpo babes...........nd 4 ur info, d last time i checked my old aged grandma is still beautiful than ur Miss Edo

issokay!!! lest me rest jhor
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by jstar376(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hykis:

hahahahaha..... grin
Hykis:

hahahahaha..... No o....come nd talk
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Decryptor(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
9jakohai:
Good....but I am waiting for the competition for

BEST IGBO GIRL IN MATHEMATICS

BEST IGBO GIRL IN ENGLISH

BEST IGBO GIRL IN IGBO LANGUAGE AND CUSTOMS

best IGBO LADY INVENTOR

Then we can have another heroine worth celebrating

Chimamanda Adichie nko?

Show me which of the above your tribesgirl has acomplished
Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Decryptor:

Chimamanda Adichie nko?

Show me which of the above your tribesgirl has acomplished

grin

1.Na you wey make am tribal matter

2.I was merely criticizing the tendency in this country to make being a beauty queen the highest aspiration for any young woman.

3.We need more Ms Adiches...and they won't be found in beauty pageants.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
Mtcheew the no even fine kankan..wonder how they'll look without make-up.

checkout the definition of true beauty in Hausa babes.
God bless you guy. True beauty is found in yoruba, shuwa and the rest northern tribes. The rest na learners they be.
Na Una mates for Moreno contest be this o with no makeup.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6337593_img20171127wa140_jpeg5066f1d1e9dca1bddf281ad4cf151e9d
After make una come dey make noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy / Bored Of Your Braids? / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.