Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (46448 Views)

Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by mhiztaemmy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
biko wetin my eyes dey see shocked shocked
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Reference(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Only in Lagos
You mean Barbaria...
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Retired but not tired ashawo.

Which decent girl will do this.
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
And you did as he commanded, only to snap yourself and upload on social media, for what?. I see no difference between you and the Danfo driver playing with lives on board his bus. SMH. When I find myself in such situations, I take the next bus or cab...life has on duplicate.
you don't know what brake is again? She had to step on the brake to halt the car. I guess you would have jumped off the moving vehicle into the next one. Awon supermani
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Not a good idea, she should have been the one to advice the driver not to fight, instead of assisting him to fight.
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
and you know sit down well, you know hold sterring yet you agree to hold the break. .well its only in Lagos dat will happen. .mayb n.a. your boyfriend wey agbero won fall him hand so he got to show you the man stuff he is made of...
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by buchilino(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
olamy2000:
The pictures no correspond at all...the babe whose face was shown was in a nice car why the oda press brake dey agolo grin

U BE SERIOUS ANALYST
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by ladenz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, is this supposed to be a news?

Its actually 2 newses
Re: Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) by Wirelessmic(m): 1:47am On Oct 20, 2017
A state of about 22million people, while a whole Australia has 24million. Sweden + Portugal is is still not up to 22million you may need to add Gambia or Gabon to it before you can get 22m souls in a small state like Lagos, little wonder we see lot of madness everyday. agbero in Lagos alone will number up to 5million.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.