Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (44422 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by talk2percy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
It's a simple thing...they will always compel u to get a human skull as their breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's just about the skull!

4 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by whizdame(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScotFree:

These types?
two of these people are from northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by uncleade(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
talk2percy:
It's a simple thing...they will always compel u to get a human skull as their breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's just about the skull!
YEAH, THE MOST RECOMMENDABLE SKULLS ARE THE IGBO MEN SKULLS, 'COS THEY ARE FLAT AND VERY VERY BIG.

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Mouthgag: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScotFree:

These types?
Dear dolt, stop showcasing your stupidity online.
Most of those people are not Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by watchwoman(f): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gradually, the church is becoming a mockery of itself.
when I see things like this, I ask, Lord God where did our generation miss it?

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by elmodee7(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
all afonjas are now suspecting them selves

okoro idiot

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by jubianose(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Hahaha. Chai people. there is God oo
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2017
cosby02:
Igbos right now grin
With their zuma-rock nose grin

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Ladies can't resist Yoruba demons...dats why tongue

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Mouthgag:

Dear dolt, stop showcasing your stupidity online.
Most of those people are not Yorubas.

Dear Bloody infested Mongrel. Stop quoting people who didn't quote you.

I only put up a picture. You concluded the 'yoruba' part yourself. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Mouthgag: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2017
ScotFree:

Dear Bloody infested Mongrel. Stop quoting people who didn't quote you.

I only put up a picture. You concluded the 'yoruba' part yourself. Be careful.
person
Pictures of your miserable lineage.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by JazzMode: 2:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Na only one tribe demons dey come dey dey now?

The designer of the banner should also try discovering if there was any demon behind this his handwork.

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Freemanalee(m): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2017
lolololol....
Demon has tribe?? grin grin grin grin

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by JudeJ: 3:16am On Oct 20, 2017
cosby02:
Igbos right now grin
IPOB doesnt have to enter everything
Free urself

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Obviously we are currently getting it wrong, it is a well known fact that rich Sweet yourba guys and his click of friends are tagged Yoruba demons..... The church is using the internet catchy phrase as an AD where they will talk about love relationship and marriage

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Angy55(f): 3:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

slay queen......wetin happen now? I dey observe you oooo....

Let me know, once you are done observing.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Aragon: 3:38am On Oct 20, 2017
phayvoursky:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDNT BELIEVE DADDY FREEZE AND CLING TO THE #FREETHESHEEPLE MOVEMENT?

I BET YOU SOMEONE MUST HAVE OFFERED HEAVILY FOR THIS COURSE.

GOD HATES JESTING.

JOKERS

The TheFreeTheSheepleMovement is gaining grounds by the day. Even people that Insults him daily are begining to Read their BIBLES now and found out he has been right all these while. It's still Slow because people are too Lazy to read to they worship somebody they call PASTOR

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by 9jatatafo(m): 3:51am On Oct 20, 2017
When mean dish out teachings of men and philosophy. Never came across Jewish demon or Greek demon or Egyptian demons.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by ndiboy01(m): 4:37am On Oct 20, 2017
The soul can do without everything except the word of God, without which none at all of its wants are provided for.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Kobicove(m): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2017
So demons also have tribes?

These religious charlatans will not kee us in this country

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by pasol4real(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2017
uncleade:

YEAH, THE MOST RECOMMENDABLE SKULLS ARE THE IGBO MEN SKULLS, 'COS THEY ARE FLAT AND VERY VERY BIG.
E pain am
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SHAKABOOM: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:
So there is even a class of demons called Yoruba??.
Now that explains what i've been observing on Nairaland.
Being wondering where they came from. Now i know better.
Mtcheeeew!!!
Ahhh! Are yu just knowing?Yu can identify one with dia 2 weeks unwashed, smelly, dirty boxers or dia coward nature grin

5 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SHAKABOOM: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2017
pasol4real:

E pain am
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Im pain the yolumba demon well well cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SHAKABOOM: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
uncleade:

In the name of Jesus I cast, bind ad destroy evry yolumba demon in ur life.
From an Ibo angel. smiley

3 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Konverge: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2017
LMAO! I knew what they were trying to do immediately I saw it (#YorubaDemons), and I knew Nigerians will have a fun day with it. I saw some other ones from the same church around second round about...I think its about a marriage and love program that they are doing...

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Dnight(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2017
I don't get what people have against Yoruba people
They are demons really?
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by abiolag(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2017
akinreals:
Even the senior pastor of the church is a Yoruba demon himself

He’s d real demon. Foolish men of God being deceiving us since time immemorial
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Oluseun644(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2017
I laugh in English........ �������
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by princeade86(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
so Yoruba are demonic

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by jefcee: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2017
How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Olamike20: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Call or inbox on whatsapp +2347056435603 for more information

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Sammiejokes(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Very useless church, I attended the business centre in 2014/2015. I immediately stopped attending the church when secular music stars, comedians are special guest ministers. I mistakenly attended with ma cousin last month and you could see the senior pastor Bolaji Idowu(A Yoruba Demon) speaking like Benny hill. The guy just dey use fake accent, he used to speak normal nigerian accent in 2016. People like Bolaji Idowu gives Pastor Freeze stronger mission of Free the Sheapples.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria & The Capacity They Hold / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.