Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (44668 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Mrkumareze(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2017
The pastor of that Church must be a Igbo who's a member of NCAN
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by lloydmuna2(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Chiee hahah this people are not smiling at all !!! angry

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by lloydmuna2(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Some Churches this days una day find trouble oh

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Starkid3010(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Where Is My Gun
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Carter4luv(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Why are Christians like dis? Since I was born av not heard of muslim organising a program just like wat churches do now, and yet people we av thousands of unbelievers roaming the street. It's time we stop all this and start and aggressive evangelism not programs to extort money from poor followers.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Benteazaa(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Mrkumareze:
The pastor of that Church must be a Igbo who's a member of NCAN

Yes and BOLAJI IDOWU is his name

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by GeneralOjukwu: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ahhh! Are yu just knowing?Yu can identify one with dia 2 weeks unwashed, smelly, dirty boxers or dia coward nature grin

So Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu are Yorubas?

You must be a fagg0t for being an expert on unwashed boxers. ..

sorry ehnn...your sisters and mum have probably experienced Yoruba Demons first hand.

Ask them ...LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SHAKABOOM: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

So Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu are Yorubas?

You must be a fagg0t for being an expert on unwashed boxers. ..

sorry ehnn...your sisters and mum have probably experienced Yoruba Demons first hand.

Ask them ...LOL
Am no gay son..I observed yu guyz dirty ways of life back in the days when I was in secondary skool..A true born yoruba man washes his boxers once in a leap year..Infact na from my yoruba hostel mates hand I know say sum pipu dey wear boxers back ad front. cheesy
As for the coward part I know yu know yolumbas ar lazy cowards.

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Gbanj11: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Saw this and I lolled. They usually have relationship themed programs in the month of October. Clearly their comms team thought it would be funny, and missed it completely. Should have used something different to get the message across
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by GeneralOjukwu: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Am no gay son..I observed yu guyz dirty ways of life back in the days when I was in secondary skool..A true born yoruba man washes his boxers once in a leap year..Infact na from my yoruba hostel mates hand I know say sum pipu dey wear boxers back ad front. cheesy
As for the coward part I know yu know yolumbas ar lazy coward.

e pain am . grin

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SHAKABOOM: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

e pain am . grin
Hahahaha!Pain whoo?Make sure say the pastor lay strong handz on yu dat day oo..Yu must be deliverd from dirtiness,laziness ad cowardice. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by tivta(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Eya. The funny thing is that it is mostly Yoruba women that popularized thus Yoruba demon epidemic.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Jackipapa: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2017
The world has ended.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by dederocs(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Church trying to play to the gallery... Money hungry scammers

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by fatiaforreal: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Some business centers are simply running out of business ideas grin
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by jfleece(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2017
To all the Afonjas out there... May u leave forever!!!!!!!
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by donqx: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2017
really
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2017
This is how stereotypes are created. Deadly stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Bullhari007(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
hahahahahahahaha my belly oooO laugh won send me to early grave .. abeg where is this Church... I also want to know how to knack yellow women
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Cooly100: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
jfleece:
To all the Afonjas out there... May u leave forever!!!!!!!

Ami, Ami, Amiiiiohhhhh

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by inimitkel(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gbanj11:
Saw this and I lolled. They usually have relationship themed programs in the month of October. Clearly their comms team thought it would be funny, and missed it completely. Should have used something different to get the message across
Was scrolling through & I saw that wink...What you typed was laugh out louded...it remains lol bro!
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by olalekanamos18(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
It could have been the 'Princes of Yoruba'; an allusion to the Princes of Persia. May the Lord deliver from all Principalities and powers in high places in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Austinoiz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
E hard? No oh! Yoruba Demons possess stretch marks on their chins; scattered greyhairs and mostly chubby.
But they like women pass their jazz...

2 Likes

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Ahhh! Are yu just knowing?Yu can identify one with dia 2 weeks unwashed, smelly, dirty boxers or dia coward nature grin
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

You must really be enjoying being in a battle field.
I am just returning from a five days ban for engaging a vagabond that jumped out from nowhere to look for trouble.
Each time Someone comes attacking me senselessly it always turns out to be one frustrated Afonja(sorry for te word). The ladies are cool but the men seem to be bewitched except of course for yomi/007k.

1 Like

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by otunbacymbal(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm... No comment
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

As for the coward part I know yu know yolumbas ar lazy coward.

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

You must really be enjoying being in a battle field.
I am just returning from a five days ban for engaging a vagabond that jumped out from nowhere to look for trouble.
Each time Someone comes attacking me senselessly it always turns out to be one frustrated Afonja(sorry for te word). The ladies are cool but the men seem to be bewitched except of course for yomi/007k.

Right on point

Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Skmoda360(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Angy55:

Let me know, once you are done observing.
i doubt if i can stop......cuz....
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Angy55(f): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

i doubt if i can stop......cuz....
Okay
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Skmoda360(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Angy55:

Okay
angy!!!.....sounds like angela...i'm I right?
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by SURElee(f): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
By their fruits we shall know those called into ministry by God and those who called themselves. Where in the bible is yoruba demon mentioned? To think this caricature of a place will have gullible followers who can't read the bible for themselves, so they keep being brainwashed by these crooks called men of God.
Re: ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International by Ohcanada(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unik3030:
all these business men scamming people in the name of God, one day we will see a church program themed "the prick of tuface " for guys who find it hard to put there wife in family line. fools

The prick of mohammed is the theme tagged in a mosque

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's "Dangerously Wealthy" Statement / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.