Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? (8674 Views)

I Am Traveling (driving) To Ado Ekiti. Any Advice? / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by Wryhder: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
I've been looking online for this, but I can't find anything relevant.
My sister needs to get to Afe Babalola university in Ado-Ekiti.
The idea is to go from Benin to Ado-Ekiti (I've been told she can get a straight bus).
Which transport company runs that route?
I'll appreciate any suggestions.
Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by lecturerdabo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Are you sure you are in Benin?

If yes please forgive me for saying you are pretending!

Use Benin Airways!!

Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by Wryhder: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
@lecturerdabo, you didn't have to reply.
I asked my question because I need suggestions.
What does being in Benin have to do with it?
And why would someone pretend about something this trivial?
Don't reply this if you're only going to make more absurd comments.

1 Like

Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by cue64: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Are you sure you are in Benin?

If yes please forgive me for saying you are pretending!

Use Benin Airways!!
u dont have to display your stupidity everywhere you know.
Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by cue64: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wryhder:
The idea is to go from Benin to Ado-Ekiti (I've been told she can get a straight bus).
go to uselu park, opposite along uselu lagos road, opposite the traditional ground, if u cant get one the also check ugbowo park, beside UBTH, if u can't find one in both then they'll refer u to were u can get 1

2 Likes

Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by seunny4lif(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wryhder:

Take a bus to Akure from Benin then from Akure to Ado-Ekiti is just 45 Mins becos of the bad road

Another route
Take a bus going to Ore then from Ore town to Akure is just an hour, then from Akure to Ado

1 Like

Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wryhder:

you can get straight Ado buses from ugbowo where that ubth is. from Ado (they can drop her @ new garage) then she can gets a cab to Abuad it's almost opposite federal poly Ado

or she boards akure bus from benin (that's if you don't see Ado bus on time), then she will alight @ akure (just where there's a total filling station) then board a cab/bus heading to Ado.

1 Like

Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by lecturerdabo(m): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2017
cue64:
I dont have to display MY stupidity everywhere I know.

You are wonderfully silly get off my mentions with your intellectual poverty!

Never know you are ashamed of the force you operate with!!
Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by Wryhder: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
cue64:
go to uselu park, opposite along uselu lagos road, opposite the traditional ground, if u cant get one the also check ugbowo park, beside UBTH, if u can't find one in both then they'll refer u to were u can get 1
seunny4lif:

Take a bus to Akure from Benin then from Akure to Ado-Ekiti is just 45 Mins becos of the bad road

Another route
Take a bus going to Ore then from Ore town to Akure is just an hour, then from Akure to Ado
nelem:

you can get straight Ado buses from ugbowo where that ubth is. from Ado (they can drop her @ new garage) then she can gets a cab to Abuad it's almost opposite federal poly Ado

or she boards akure bus from benin (that's if you don't see Ado bus on time), then she will alight @ akure (just where there's a total filling station) then board a cab/bus heading to Ado.

Thanks a lot. You've been very helpful.
Someone told me about Eagle Line yesterday evening (Benin - Ado), but I prefer to have more than one option.
Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by cue64: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
lecturerdabo:

You are wonderfully silly get off my mentions with your intellectual poverty!

Never know you are ashamed of the force you operate with!!
Stupidity isn't punishable by
death. If it was, there would be
a hell of a population drop....
Re: What Transport Company (in Benin City) Can One Use To Get To Ado-Ekiti? by lebete3000: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2021
nelem:

How much is ado to Benin city?

(1) (Reply)

( Hot, Hot Video ) Nigerian Dance Club / U.s.a Immigrant Visa{legal Permanent Resident}enquiries / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.