Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him (769 Views)

Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him by Denko2721987(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
In this photo you can see some of the women who came out to slam and testify against Harvey Weinstein for various levels of sexual crimes he allegedly committed against them, been very cozy with and around him..

This photo says a lot about the circumstances surrounding the scandals rocking the accused Harvey Weinstein and it's also intriguing why the women who have suddenly come out so far to lend their voices against the accused had to wait to this long before doing so...

This is the question i am asking.. Don't get me wrong, i am not saying the accused is innocent (he is until proven so) nor am i justifying his alleged acts of sexual violations of these women, but i do feel there is so much more to what we all see on the surface about this issue and to me, part of it boils down to the culture of hypocrisy our society seems to have totally embraced.. This is my personal opinion though..

What can you say about it?

Re: Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2017
I believe all the actresses who have stepped forward with allegations against him so far. These are all successful Hollywood females too. Lupita Nyongo, Angelina Jolie, Rose McGowan, Gywneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd, and more.
Re: Examine This Photo Of Harvey Weinstein And Relate It To The Scandals Against Him by RedboneSmith(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Posts like this are part of the problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife Conducting Deliverance On A Possessed Lady / Asa Ibile (a Yoruba Drama) / Mbe Follows Nkita To The Wresting Fair. ( Igbo Folktale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.