Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (89134 Views)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yeye dey smell!

No be monkey pox i dey sight for somebody face so?
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
$10,000 for this trash??

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by anibi9674: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
ok
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Edu3Again:
Ashawo exchange.

We export Ashawo to Spain & Italy. angry

While we import American Ashawos grin
call it Ashex

3 Likes

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by charliejose: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerian men and low self esteem. So someone paid over 3million naira for this one just because she's American. Yet a correct Nigerian girl with enviable ukwu and tantalising boobs will be given just transport fair with indomie and fanta after 6hours sex. Naija girls, don't be cheap! Charge this men, they have the money!

9 Likes

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
AceRoyal:
Their life, their biz.
Pls Stop posting stupid news that add no value to our lives on front page in this present harsh economic realities.
Nairaland is just giving the public what they want... Incase youve not noticed, Nigerians love reading news n gossips tgat add no value to their luvesr

4 Likes

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Edu3Again: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
call it Ashex
grin grin grin grin
kudos
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
AceRoyal:
Their life, their biz.
Pls Stop posting stupid news that add no value to our lives on front page in this present harsh economic realities.
Nairaland is just giving the public what they want... Incase youve not noticed, the vast majority of Nigerians love reading news n gossips that add no value to their lives
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
What can I say, la pussey la sweet
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by josfamdl(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
lolz
olosho
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by cashlurd(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
From importing fake goods from China to importing drugs to importing scraps and unwanted articles and cars from flooded countries.....now it's importing prostitutes..... Naija I hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Tamass: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
ShinyJay22:
W.T.H undecided Nigerian polithiefians and pu**y sha
You're weird!
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
BITCHES VS gays PT1
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
charliejose:
Nigerian men and low self esteem. So someone paid over 3million naira for this one just because she's American. Yet a correct Nigerian girl with enviable ukwu and tantalising boobs will be given just transport fair with indomie and fanta after 6hours sex. Naija girls, don't be cheap! Charge this men, they have the money!
All hail women advocate. grin

Just look at me trying to put some money together to buy myself the new Chevy truck and somebody is wasting $10k on this akpa akpu.angry

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sweet Jesus, what in God's name did I just waste two minutes of my life reading?? embarassed

Lord, I need to get off the internet. There's just too much junk. I can't deal with this _shit much longer.
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by marwanafrica: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
by there face you shall know themby there face you shall know themby there face you shall know them
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
chyy5:
Uwa nmebi
ihe isike
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria export ashawos to the U.K, Italy and Spain. Yet we import ashawos from the USA! What happened to the local content policy? Answer me now Mr Liar Mohammed
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
This one na serious issue
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Intercontinental hoes.
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
Oyo for them.
Kids should be in bed at this hour.
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria is becoming more lucrative for this international oloshos.. ..i bet d set that came with dbanj came to hustle too.. ...dbanj go dey collect him cut.. ...

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by JazzMode: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
phayvoursky:
TAKE THIS FROM ME

And you too my dear!
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Englishgold: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
OK naa.

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by kcofodile: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
hm
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by cadre88(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
$10,000 just for quick sex? Corruption has really enriched many people here.. If I give an olosho 10,000 naira, she should be ready to do 16 styles in 7 hours.. What do they have that our own Otobo does not have?

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
It's funny... I was trying to understand who said who to what, then I lost track and remembered that I have no fscks to give on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by ShinyJay22(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

You're weird!
What does being weird have to do with it?
Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dbanj has gotten himself another business since his musical seems dead. He now imports high end american harlots into Nigeria and makes dough off them. Not bad at all.

3 Likes

Re: Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
she ain't worth that kind of cash, d thing na dsame wether American,Italian, or Nigerian. so just marry one wife & settle down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.