Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (91404 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2018
The talented voice artist and actress has been revealed to the sweet customer care voice that works for multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN group. 

The lady known as Kgomotso Christopher from South Africa is the voice that says on the network, "you have insufficient funds please recharge“ among other services offered by MTN.. 

Her identity was recently unveiled as many internet users were surprised to have finally linked the face to the voice which they thought was a White woman.

The educated actress who graduated from Columbia University in New York, USA, took to her twitter account to confirm the revelation as she revealed she's been doing this for over six years. 

Watch the video of the lady in action below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/kgomotso-christopher-the-customer-care-voice-behind-mtn-network.html

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Watch how she does it HERE.

1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

Are you implying that her mouth gave her the job?
No wonder she's keeping it like she wants to suck that microphone.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Racoon(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2018
grin smiley Sweet girl! Wait for my oga @ the top to say or hold something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Don't you people think you've overstretched the word 'beautiful'?

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Who she EFF undecided

Useless government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by SolutionMee: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2018
cheesy
I love the way she speaks. Even if she isn't that beautiful, I can still fall in love with her.
My only fear is how she will always handle my prick with her closed curve rounded mouth and lips during mouth action.
I don't want to reach heaven and start hearing Angel Gabriel telling me that life on earth was vanity. I have a name and dignity to protect.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by R0ckefeller: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2018
no wonder but I won't say anything wrong on no
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by zealousayo(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
There is more to this.

Your call credit has exhausted and your call terminated.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Fierce11: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2018
So it's this bleached hoe that disrupts my calls..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by internationalman(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2018
So na she dey tell me say my card don finish with harsh voice like say we dey quarrel...

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Don't you people think you've overstretched the word 'beautiful'?

Does beauty always has to do with facial appearance? Someone who's skillful, talented or successful in a field can be labeled beautiful.

Anyway, If you're an entrepreneur www.entmirror.com is your home..

Visit for all kinds of business advice, ideas and opportunities

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Does beauty always has to do with facial appearance?
you say what

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2018
HenryDion:

Does beauty always has to do with facial appearance?
In this context, thats exactly what is being portrayed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by openiyi123: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2018
welldone...now that we know its you, you will be replaced soon

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by SIMPLYkush: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
so we should fry weed?

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
She wants to diversify now huh?
Multiple income streams undecided
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who knows any of her movies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Lizilicious(f): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Na this girl dey make me vex abi?
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
i swear i thought that was shaggy from scooby-doo grin
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by frozen70(f): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
No proof
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by adisabarber(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
What of the one that did "Please wait, your transaction is processing"?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
I thought it was an electronic voice, good to know

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by landmark86: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
What a country
When we have much beautiful ladies with better voice in Nigeria.
South Africa extracting Nigeria since 2002 what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Austeeenxx: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Those lips would be magnificent for oral action.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
she looks like a doll
Re: Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos by derrydinny: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
so will I now call for free after knowing her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.