Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (45601 Views)

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

When you are frustrated and living in darkness you become delusional, I feel for you guys grin. I hope one day your country will be liveable. grin
Lionessza is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by DonRachi: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
I weep for my country......So SA police uniforms look like this right?...........Quack Journalism, thats why u ppl will never b known outside Nigeria........I wonder if Nairaland even bothers to proof read posts before its brought to FP............Its a total shame.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by denony(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
why don't you patronise your own Tstv,kick DStv out so we can see if what you are saying is true? BTW way,you got it all backwards because the last time I checked the average Nigerian lives under 1$/day,so how will they afford DStv?

While millions of your brother's and sisters can't afford a slice of bread a day, that's why they snatch , rub and can kill because of R1. They depend on foreigners to feed. Animal

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
why don't you patronise your own Tstv,kick DStv out so we can see if what you are saying is true? BTW way,you got it all backwards because the last time I checked the average Nigerian lives under 1$/day,so how will they afford DStv?
hahahaha...lol... who told you that the average Nigerian lives on $1 a day..perhaps if they did, your big companies would not be in Nigeria. And your politicians would not be lobbying our government..Ask Zuma why he keeps frequenting abuja like a cockroach...even when we slammed mtn with $5billion fine. Zuma came to Abuja and was begging Buhari like a little boy. Don't forget that South Africa has the highest number of slums in Africa..including the highest number of HIV patients..you people need to start using condom..As for TSTV, am glad you know about them. It shows that Nigeria is indeed a power house and very influential one at that...The average Nigerian does not even know what is going on in South Africa.. why? Because we feel that you people are too small for us. SA influence is zero in Nigeria...TSTV just came on board. And guess what? We are going to patronize them very well... whoever that is telling you that Nigerians are poor is doing you no good at all.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Ladyjumong(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
Lionessza is that you?
lol, dnt ask much, she's the one. she was given a lifetime ban on her other account.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by calorifocient(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fake News.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by gr8tone: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
The quality of journalism in this country is shocking and laughable. Why spread half truths undecided
If there is a sense of truthfulness in it then it true whether half or full
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
hahahaha...lol... who told you that the average Nigerian lives on $1 a day..perhaps if they did, your big companies would not be in Nigeria. And your politicians would not be lobbying our government..Ask Zuma why he keeps frequenting abuja like a cockroach...even when we slammed mtn with $5billion fine. Zuma came to Abuja and was begging Buhari like a little boy. Don't forget that South Africa has the highest number of slums in Africa..including the highest number of HIV patients..you people need to start using condom..As for TSTV, am glad you know about them. It shows that Nigeria is indeed a power house and very influential one at that...The average Nigerian does not even know what is going on in South Africa.. why? Because we feel that you people are too small for us. SA influence is zero in Nigeria...TSTV just came on board. And guess what? We are going to patronize them very well... whoever that is telling you that Nigerians are poor is doing you no good at all.
you just named a road after Jacob Zuma and dedicated a giant statue to him and you say SA has no influence where?? you can't even watch your own channels without DStv lol grin. You talk and make threads about SA on a daily basis and now you tell you don't know what happens in SA? You can only fool yourself.

Nigeria is a powerhouse maybe in the western region but even then you are still trying to get little Ghana to respect you.don't dwell on fantasies too much

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, dnt ask much, she's the one. she was given a lifetime ban on her other account.
for what? Telling the truth
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Ladyjumong(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
for what? Telling the truth
lol, i wouldnt knw, i just got to knw she was banned through one of her comment. anyway she's back, u guys can start from where you both stopped tongue
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Legendaryarcher ??
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you just named a road after Jacob Zuma and dedicated a giant statue to him and you say SA has no influence where?? you can't even watch your own channels without DStv lol grin. You talk and make threads about SA on a daily basis and now you tell you don't know what happens in SA? You can only fool yourself.

Nigeria is a powerhouse maybe in the western region but even then you are still trying to get little Ghana to respect you.don't dwell on fantasies too much
wow, it's amazing that you know a lot about Nigeria...it makes me even more proud..Why didn't you read what Nigerians said about the statue. The governor who built the statue is as corrupt as Zuma..birds of the same feather flock together. More so, the governor has been Zuma's friend even before Zuma became president.. you tell me that we make threads about South Africa, yet, you comfortably registered in this site.. And has been a regular contributor.. Nobody is making threads about SA. We make threads only when the SA police kills a Nigerian.. SA is not relevant in nigeria at all.. But I bet you go to night clubs in South Africa and hear Nigerian songs.. people like you watch only Nigerian movies... As for Ghana, we love our Ghananian brothers.. they are good people and I have lots of ghananian friends.. Haven't you heard that the entire Ghana is just about the population of Lagos... the size of Ghana is not up to two Nigerian states. Even the gdp of only Lagos state is about the same size as that of the entire South Africa..so keep calm...Nigerian influence is all over Africa.. if you doubt me, ask your politicians.. they all play Nigerian songs in their various houses..And don't forget to ask your Zambian neighbors too..their women love us!!
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
ivolt:
They don't look like police officers.
That's cause they are not

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shawnnn01:

South African will not necessarily fall with or without Nigeria but in this continent I am sure each and every South African will not want Nigeria to play the killing game just like South African n it's police are presently playing. You are probably too naive to understand it is of no benefit to both parties.
the irony is that you're also too naïve to understand that there's no "killig game" to begin with
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
yes he is.. South African economy is not growing much... without Nigerians it will crumble... we are your largest market worldwide.. your businesses make billions of dollars from us yearly..if you doubt me, ask your politicians that always come to Abuja to lobby..
you are basically bragging that you're a consumer nation.gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and you are basically bragging that you people depend on us.. A consumer nation with the largest GDP in Africa. And the 20th largest in the world.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
hola106:
s.a are very lazy at work yet dey wnt allow d Nigerian dat are ready to work do dere tin
Is it? And this is coming from people who'd rather sell human heads to make a quick buck or flee to ready made countries than build their own? Oh the irony gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Shut the hell up with that old song. We don't give a damn about you , stop forcing yourselves on us. How long should we continue to tell you undecided
these skull miners are too thick skulled to get the memo gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by fleetfeet: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
If we block South Africans from our economy their economy will feel it because we are their major market in Africa.
ammyluv2002:

Nope! Infact, Nigeria Government should put a ban on Nigerians not to travel to South Africa and they should do same too for peace to resign. This is just too much...enough jor!
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by denony(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
you mad because you know what I said is a fact? curb your ballooning population so you won't have to resort to skull minining in order to put food on the table

You black south Africans are still inslaves, the whites have used your brain to produce more alcohol for you dumb south African blacks. The only talent you lazy ass have is stealing, breaking of houses and shops, rubbing people on gunpoints, and living bitterly complaining of other nations. Dullards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
wow, it's amazing that you know a lot about Nigeria...it makes me even more proud..Why didn't you read what Nigerians said about the statue. The governor who built the statue is as corrupt as Zuma..birds of the same feather flock together. More so, the governor has been Zuma's friend even before Zuma became president.. you tell me that we make threads about South Africa, yet, you comfortably registered in this site.. And has been a regular contributor.. Nobody is making threads about SA. We make threads only when the SA police kills a Nigerian.. SA is not relevant in nigeria at all.. But I bet you go to night clubs in South Africa and hear Nigerian songs.. people like you watch only Nigerian movies... As for Ghana, we love our Ghananian brothers.. they are good people and I have lots of ghananian friends.. Haven't you heard that the entire Ghana is just about the population of Lagos... the size of Ghana is not up to two Nigerian states. Even the gdp of only Lagos state is about the same size as that of the entire South Africa..so keep calm...Nigerian influence is all over Africa.. if you doubt me, ask your politicians.. they all play Nigerian songs in their various houses..And don't forget to ask your Zambian neighbors too..their women love us!!
The same country you troops to her embassies in your thousands daily is not relevant in Nigeria? The same country you import even things like watermelons from? Keep deluding yourself but FACTS will always stare you in the eyes. Nigerian songs in SA club usually play for like 30 minutes and the rest of the night is SA house music and sometimes hip hop.If you are so influential then why is it that nobody wants to live in Naija? even you Nigerians don't wanna live there

BTW the reason I registered here was because every time I Google something concerning SA,Google keeps pointing me to this forum,otherwise I wouldn't give a ufck. FACTS

3 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ashley86400:

I know there are good responsible Nigerians living in South Africa. I spent a holiday in Johannesburg when I was younger. . .and even then I was aware many Nigerians were up and about doing illegal stuff because my mother, one of the good ones was always targeted and extra checked at any train station or street corner. .majority of Nigerians there didn't and still don't even have complete papers. .when the police shake down gets too much, many of them flee to nearby Zimbabwe to renew their visas. . .never minding that the South Africans themselves know how long they have been staying.
that's just a horrible way to represent your country as dishonest people who are constantly trying to cheat the system.

The South African police won't care about good Nigerians because they have no business with them. . .it's the bad ones that are proving to be a thorn in the shoe. . .of course, there are south africans that equally sell drugs but the police will see it as something under their jurisdiction. . .but going to another man's country to sell drugs and other illegal stuff takes a lot of nerve and disrespect for the authority of such country.

Turn the tables around. .Nigerians have lots of drug dealers and suppliers in terms of weed, eskay, crack and the rest. . .but it's our problem, we know it's OUR problem. We don't need Ghanains or Liberians coming to Nigeria to do that as well. . .and if they do, Nigerians will even complain more than south africans are. .we already find it hard to tolerate each other ethnically, how would we be able to tolerate second rate citizens from other countries. . .

Let's call a spade a spade. .Nigerians push their luck too far and they constantly misbehave outside Nigeria.

England and Dubai don't welcome us with open arms anymore. .Neither do Indonesia and Malaysia . . .and all is because of the way majority of Nigerians portray themselves. .our fame proceeds us where ever we go. . .and if push comes to shove. .I hope Nigerians don't carry leg and enter a country where they won't be able to come out , a country that'll treat both the good ones and the bad ones the way the Germans and Italians treated both the good and bad Jews, because they too didn't know boundaries and pushed their luck too far in their diaspora.
Truth right here! No blind patriotism nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by DedeNkem: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
You see how real police works? They protested after beimg angered.

Just imagine what massively corrupt and incompetent murderous Nigerian "police" would do! They would shoot at sight! They're thieves and thugs!
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
denony:

You black south Africans are still inslaves, the whites have used your brain to produce more alcohol for you dumb south African blacks. The only talent you lazy ass have is stealing, breaking of houses and shops, rubbing people on gunpoints, and living bitterly complaining of other nations. Dullards
HAHA grin I know I struck a chord when I see senseless insults pouring in.Skull miner how market na? did that head you chop make you rich?
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
they sound so stupid and they don't even realise

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, no South african forum discusses you because you irrelevant but on a daily bases you have threads about SA grin. The obsession is creepy to be honest . If not flooding our embassies with fake documents daily grin, it's discussing us online grin. Gosh! . Google anything about south africa and it takes you to nairaland, quiet embarrassing.
and when trying locate a statue of a South African president, where will you end up?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
Zuma came to Nigeria to beg Buhari for what? Lmfao. The same Zuma you now have a statue of with the hope of "attracting investment"? Who is exactly begging here? Haha

3 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
The same country you troops to her embassies in your thousands daily is not relevant in Nigeria? The same country you import even things like watermelons from? Keep deluding yourself but FACTS will always stare you in the eyes. Nigerian songs in SA club usually play for like 30 minutes and the rest of the night is SA house music and sometimes hip hop.If you are so influential then why is it that nobody wants to live in Naija? even you Nigerians don't wanna live there

BTW the reason I registered here was because every time I Google something concerning SA,Google keeps pointing me to this forum,otherwise I wouldn't give a ufck. FACTS
dude, I am living in nigeria and loving it!. I am a living witness.. and do you work in the SA embassy? How then do you know that Nigerians troop there.. ask your people why they troop to Nigerian embassies to come and attend church here..some come to attend live concerts here. Nigerian songs play for only 30 minutes.. that's Amazing! And thank you for telling me..also, nobody imports water melon from a cold country like South Africa..for your information, 40% of Nigerian land area is ARABLE!... and haven't you heard that anything you plant in nigeria grows!..we are blessed over here...keep your damn water melon to yourself.. hahaha! If at all water melon was imported, it was probably done by shop rite.. but thank God we have "NEXT". There are better water melons there that are 100% from Nigeria...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayceon:
they sound so stupid and they don't even realise
hahaha, they' like claiming intelligence but they are the opposite, one thread they are bragging how SA companies won't survive with them on the other they are complaing about how MTN and DStv are ripping them off. Yeye people gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Zuma came to Nigeria to beg Buhari for what? Lmfao. The same Zuma you now have a statue of with the hope of "attracting investment"? Who is exactly begging here? Haha
Lol... South Africans trying to be relevant..maybe you might want to ask him why he came to beg Nigeria when we imposed $5billion fine on MTN for not paying tax.. also, ask him why he is always quick to come to Nigeria whenever we elect a new president... I will help you out...IT IS BECAUSE SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT NIGERIA.!! And which investments? Nigeria has more billionaires than SA.. what are you talking about??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by LeSudAfricaine: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
Lol... South Africans trying to be relevant..maybe you might want to ask him why he came to beg Nigeria when we imposed $5billion fine on MTN for not paying tax.. also, ask him why he is always quick to come to Nigeria whenever we elect a new president... I will help you out...IT IS BECAUSE SOUTH AFRICA CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT NIGERIA.!! And which investments? Nigeria has more billionaires than SA.. what are you talking about??
Clearly we are relevant! You have a statue of another's country's president in your country! gringrin go figure afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.