Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World (928 Views)

Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach / Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by Trustme2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Austria today made history by electing the world's youngest president who is 31 years old.

His name is Sebastian Kurz, he is just 31 years old and with him is his girlfriend Susanne.

Before todays election, he was the country's foreign minister.

While my generation are contended with being ass lickers, praise singers and Special assistants on social media in Nigeria, our age mates else where are disrupting the status quo,pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for the new frontier.

From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennial who are members of my generation.

Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world.

The bar has been raised in Austria that elected a 31 years old man as its leader today.

A 31 years old man in Nigeria is probably in his parents house,unemployed and broke, eating free food and not bothered.

The 31 old Nigerian man is contended supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in d mess we r in) on Facebook without seeing the nexus between the failed leadership and present unemployment predicament.

I weep for my generation! Some of us are wasting away our youths forgetting that time waits for no one.

The condition in Nigeria is not helping matters though and then my generation are not ready to push for change.

I ask myself and other young people reading this, what are you doing with your life?

Are you happy with the way Nigeria is at the moment?

What are you doing to push for change?

Thought provoking and forwarded as received.
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Picture
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
When many people older than him are still battling with bet9ja and shouting about APC and PDP , Davido and Wizkid all over Nairaland.....
smh!

1 Like

Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by tanteta(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
oh please! his family heritage and history coupled with years of preparations and political alignment made that happen. Talk about mark and his likes then you have a point and I will agree with you but events like this one smh.
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by walemoney007(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
When many people older than him are still battling with bet9ja and shouting about APC and PDP , Davido and Wizkid all over Nairaland.....
smh!
a lot of 31 years old Nigerian men dont joke with champions league, premiere league, LA liga etc,calling men like Mikel obi old men
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
walemoney007:
a lot of 31 years old Nigerian men dont joke with champions league, premiere league, LA liga etc,calling men like Mikel obi old men
Lol, you are so right with that too!
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
tanteta:
oh please! his family heritage and history coupled with years of preparations and political alignment made that happen. Talk about mark and his likes then you have a point and I will agree with you but events like this one smh.

Zuckerberg is said to be the grandson of billionare David Rockefeller. Is that true?
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by PastorAji(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Atiku2019
TonyeBarcanista
omenka
Sarrki
Madridguy
Cramjones
how market today
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
PastorAji:
Atiku2019
TonyeBarcanista
omenka
Sarrki
Madridguy
Cramjones
how market today

Pot calling kettle black
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by Atiku2019: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yahaya Bello
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by PastorAji(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:

Pot calling kettle black
grin grin grin e pain am
Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
PastorAji:
Atiku2019
TonyeBarcanista
omenka
Sarrki
Madridguy
Cramjones
how market today
Even Nigeria's constitutional provision has disqualified a 31 years old from being a Senator or Governor.

The unique peculiarities of Nigeria political environment also makes it hard for a 40 Years old to be even SA to a councillor without a godfather

1 Like

Re: 31 Year Old Sebastian Kurz Becomes Austria President.youngest In The World by PastorAji(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
na wa o
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Nigeria's constitutional provision has disqualified a 31 years old from being a Senator or Governor.

The unique peculiarities of Nigeria political environment also makes it hard for a 40 Years old to be even SA to a councillor without a godfather

(1) (Reply)

Ex Ac Milan Defender Kaladze Becomes Mayor Of Tbilisi, Georgia / Mozambique - Islamists Behead 50 People In Troubled Province / PA Court: Secretary Lacked Authority To Change Deadline Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.