Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Oceanic Bank: Any Response? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank: Any Response? (781 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank: Any Response? by Gigga: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hi guys, i wrote Oceanic bank's test last october at Ibadan in Oyo state.
I was sent a congratulatory email in November, intimating me that am going to be called for further interviews.
Up till this moment, i have not heard a thing from them, a gurl in my masters class never wrote a test and she works with the oceanic bank now.
Am a bit disappointed , but, i just want to know if some of you are in the situation as i am,thank you.
Re: Oceanic Bank: Any Response? by Fading(f): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
Lo, I'm in the same shoes as you thou I wrote mine at Jos and was sent a congratulatory message saying I'll be contacted later.Still waiting.I met a lady who works for them and she told me that it may take up to six montrhs before anyone is called althou she encourages me to pray more.Don't lose hope cos anything can happen.Keep the light of hope burning.
Re: Oceanic Bank: Any Response? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2007
I wrote mine too with you same place and time but if you've been on nairaland long enough successful Oceanic bank workers who still come here said it usually takes long. like 7 months after passing the test. so keep doing ur work and keep dreaming about how the day will be
Re: Oceanic Bank: Any Response? by faykay(f): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
hi guys,

i also worte the test at Ibadan n was sent the same congratulatory note in november but since that time i have not got any other response form them. well, i have a friend in the HR of the bank i'm still expecting feedback from him. when i do i'll let u guys know. nevertheless, as we wait try other places and hope on God for a chance as well.
ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment For Technical Support / Test Result Of United Geophysical Nig. Limited / 1st Inland Bnk Interview Of 22 Feb.any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.