Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification (5267 Views)

N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by YhurKarma: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by lunacol(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
eghuan1:

Was actually in Edo state when I applied. And I just paid my rent last month here in lagos
Go for the verification first,it may take for some months to be deployed. Don't regret anything bro,life is full of unforseen occurances,the organization you may be posted to might put smiles on your face,never regret and be positive about it.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by eghuan1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
lunacol:
Go for the verification first,it may take for some months to be deployed. Don't regret anything bro,life is full of unforseen occurances,the organization you may be posted to might put smiles on your face,never regret and be positive about it.

I just got another SMS telling me to disregard the earlier text.

Dear Frederick, Kindly disregard the SMS notification received earlier today on the invitation to undergo a Physical verification exercise for the N-Power Build Skills and Competencies Training. This message was sent in error. Any and all inconveniences are deeply regretted. Regards.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by Ejieke(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Got same message yesterday jus to receive another 1 telling me to disregard. Pls, who also got this?

Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by amzee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ejieke:
Got same message yesterday jus to receive another 1 telling me to disregard. Pls, who also got this?
I also got same text too some minutes ago. This Npower scheme is a SCAM.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by Priceless25: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
eghuan1:

Was actually in Edo state when I applied. And I just paid my rent last month here in lagos

Well.. my pal just got a message from Npower asking him to ignore the physical verification invitation coz it's all due to an error, so don't stress yourself. Nigeria is funny like that.. Lol
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by Ejieke(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
amzee:

I also got same text too some minutes ago. This Npower scheme is a SCAM.
The confusion is already too much to tolerate such error
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by mictima(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
sorry to derail the thread. just want to know if anyone applying for NHealth has received invitation message in osun state.
thanks
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by ruqoyah26(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dear Rukayat, Kindly disregard the SMS notification received earlier today on the invitation to undergo a Physical verification exercise for the N-Power Build Skills and Competencies Training. This message was sent in error. Any and all inconveniences are deeply regretted. Regards.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by lunacol(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Verification closes on Friday.Go and verify your application if you have not.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by IAMEE: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dear Volunteer,
Youre receiving this message because you have been pre-selected for the N-Power Build Skills & Competencies training.
Kindly proceed to the Physical Verification Exercise at the National Orientation Agency (NOA) offices with the following items:
A) ID Card: Acceptable National Identification card showing your names
B) Birth Certificate:Document showing your Age
C) Proof of address of residence
Please call 08188887930 for enquiries

PLS CAN I GO TO ANY NOA OFFICE AS I'M PRESENTLY IN THE STATE I APPLIED FROM.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by lunacol(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAMEE:
Dear Volunteer,
Youre receiving this message because you have been pre-selected for the N-Power Build Skills & Competencies training.
Kindly proceed to the Physical Verification Exercise at the National Orientation Agency (NOA) offices with the following items:
A) ID Card: Acceptable National Identification card showing your names
B) Birth Certificate:Document showing your Age
C) Proof of address of residence
Please call 08188887930 for enquiries

PLS CAN I GO TO ANY NOA OFFICE AS I'M PRESENTLY IN THE STATE I APPLIED FROM.
Go to the Local Government Area you stated during your application, that's where you will see your name.
Re: Npower Build Text Invite For Physical Verification by grafixdon: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
2014, I got a job offer of 120k monthly... No one to turn to for transportation and feeding for that month, it won't speak well of me asking the company for money when I haven't even started.

I was to resume on Monday, Sunday evening no 1naira in my account, I've no other option than to seek for assistance in nairaland but some many people made mockery of me. I had to call the HR that I won't be resuming... Luckily for me, I was in my sitting thinking when a call came through, it was one of the big schools I submitted my yearbook proposal... They want me to start the yearbook Photoshoot immediately, and I received a cheque of over a million naira... Today, I give God all the glory

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment In Lagos - Updated - 22nd-April-2018 / Graduate Trainees Wanted. / Slot With Federal Government Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.