Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Mistakes--- Beamtopla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mistakes--- Beamtopla (415 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mistakes--- Beamtopla by DonaldJTrump: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is beamtopola incognito. I m a staunch supporter of freedom, I m not an Igbo, but a true son of the ijaw. I m a Nigerian and I was once proud of this country, when there was a nuance in bigotry and also an arcane in nepotism. But now I m just appalled about what is really going in this country.
The ibos are patriotic individuals who go about with their normal duties with business within every part and outside Nigeria, but they don't feel the sense of belonging in the place called their country.
Retrospectively, Nigeria would have been a great and a futuristic country when regionalism was in place and when no body never cares about who Is in the federal government and when there was nothing like federal cake and everybody were having the sense of belonging since no body was feeling neglected and they were culdesac and the regional government did not divest or decapitate them like this present system of government.
Then, every region were in charge of the welfares of their region fro. economy to education and I
infrastructures and no one sees a region as being 5% and each region treating its citizens equally without fear of favour. Then there was a sense of belonging and kleptomania was curtailed, but this present system term to make every region lazy because of free oil money from the Niger delta and also encourages nepotism and looting and the federal leader has now become of thing of Cynosure that a particular region is In control to checkmate and control other region: we were born to rule , control the resources from others and to give the federal mind to a particular region and to incur angers on some part as if they are irrelevant and without their own volitions.
Then, ojukwu saw the handwriting on the wall and try to correct it but he was just alone, because he knows viciously that this is balkanization that can only lead to under development and corruption, but he was castigated and giggle at. The dream was suppressed : not killed. It was pulled to life. Initially it was well plan and as he goes on, hubris set in.

He was so arrogance that he was inebriated by
1. called the sit at home: This was very heathen. Catalonia and Kurdish didn't go this way. This was a unmitigated sedition. you were just trying to show the government that you have arrived that you are running a parallel government in the same institution.
2. Stopping Election: just like the later, you taint the struggle by divesting nexus between the struggle and your kinsmen. This was an opportunity to select a governor that will work incognito to really actualize the dream, just like the president of Catalonia and Kurdish, but he misspelled the opportunity.
3. calling prominents leader of some tribe which you are vying for names: This was where you started losing out supporters from other tribes which you were vying for because of disrespect to their respected kinsmen. There are ways to buy peoples heart not by some insensitive statements. This was when they started cautioning you and start saying your are suffering from dementia. Most of the statements brought a lot of Pandoras boxes between most of these tribes and your struggle. Emotional intelligence was missing leading to your albatross.

More galore mistake of which I can't say it all.
The dream is not dead but nnamdi KANU went the wrong way. Just need the leaders from the region to support just like Catalonia and kurdish. I believed, with the leader , the voices of anti Biafra in the region will be totally suppressed.
*** beamtopla was banned by tribalistic mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners To Vote In 2019, Says INEC / Rochas Okorocha/jacob Zuma: Biblical Simulation / Lawmakers Boycott Dinner With Buhari Over Security Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.