Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo (1802 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by choku123: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Pretty Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, is really entertaining her fans the best way she can as she posted a photo of her but on her social media page yesterday night.

The actress has so far enjoyed the various controversies attached to her name but she is not moved by the negative things being said about her at all.

Living her life to the fullest, she sure knows how to get attention when she deserves and that she just did but sharing her unclad photos to her fans.

She is just one of many who is trying to live the western celebrity way of life and could possibly work for her since she has gotten what it takes to be like them like her fresh skin.

See photo below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-rosaline-meurer-shows-off-photo/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by skimmy005: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2017
cry marry me
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by GavelSlam: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2017
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by Neminc: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Why do women love showing us their stinking asses? I wan know o, no be shiit dey inside again? Is there anything inside that nyash apart from shit? I hereby restrict my eyes to the first pic of a two ripe pawpaw and a glorious ukwu.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by Fxmanager(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Okay.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by OKorowanta: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2017
High grade olosho..
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2017
whats up with she and gifty? this one they are trying so hard to trend

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Alleged Side Chick Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Her In Photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
cry
Why are u wicked like dis na? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In A One Piece Swimsuit (photo) / Bbnaija: Tobi Parties With Tiwa Savage As Alex Cries Over Her / "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.