Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (43674 Views)

Football Coach Who Was Fired For Praying With Players Wins $2M Settlement / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Alvin007:

Are u an alien? grin

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
urrm
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
na to the forecast and predict scores be that grin good for him
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
[/s]

To Nack this OP jazz dey hungry me.
Maybe you are accustomed to being surrounded by ugly peeps.
For heavens sake, this is just a regular Joe where I come from.

Abeg make you nack am jazz for wasting our time angry

1 Like

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Vivly(f): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Adichie, is this the Father Amadi you wrote about?

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
ubest1:
political priest

Even Bubu's UK doctors no fit cure u
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2017
If u came here to see pics and u meet a dry Gist
Just type ✋�
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by ololadeking(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2017
BadBlaize:
what are we to do with this post?
it is a new topic in physics i guess
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
He will be bashing the bishop regularly
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by scholes0(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Of what use is the handsomeness of a male species if he can’t reprpduce his own kind for the betterment of humanity?

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Caseless: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
[/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
[/s]

Nairaland ajebutter, nobody asked you where you come from.
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Austinoiz:

Nairaland ajebutter, nobody asked you where you come from.
Aje wetin Guy I never chop today sef
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Aje wetin
Guy I never chop today sef
grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
It seems he also has a title from the clothe his wearing which is very wrong.
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Otiwaikuku: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
ThisTrend:
Check Out This Handsome, Stylish Nigerian Catholic Priest And Football Coach

Revered Fr. Obinna Dike is a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Awka. was ordained in 2001, he is a footballer, a referee, a coach, and founder of Anambra Independent Football League. Another photo below:This is good.we need more priestsand sseminarians in sports and educational institutions. The training they receive in the seminary can be transfered or put into better use when they participate in the football league.Kudos
P

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/check-handsome-stylish-nigerian-catholic-priest-football-coach/

Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
let them not tempt you to fall into temptation.....
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lovely
Re: Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
sfinkzslot:
ohhh!! sorry to all those slay mamas. they ain't having this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.