Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,845 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Bayelsa Move To Improve Electricity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Move To Improve Electricity (261 Views)

World Bank Approves $750m Loan To Improve Electricity In Nigeria / Nigeria And Germany Sign The 11,000mw Roadmap Deal To Improve Electricity - APC / Nerc’s Mini-grid Regulation To Improve Electricity Investment – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Move To Improve Electricity by jaybabz(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
This came as residents of Ozuguruo in Ikwerengwo Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State, blamed Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company, PHED, for alleged N18 million electricity bill they incurred. •Gov Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa   The Bayelsa State contracts are for the construction of a power line between Sagbama and Ekeremor and the establishment of a five megawatts station  at Ebedebiri in Sagbama LGA.. The Commissioner for Power, Partner Jim-Ogbolo, announced this  while briefing newsmen after the 82nd State Executive Council, SEC, meeting in Yenagoa. READ MORE: http://riverspost.com/bayelsa-moves-boost-electricity/

1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Move To Improve Electricity by andreweb(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:It's not for me. I tried human flesh and it's too salty for my taste.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Udom & Balance Of Disequilibrium In Nigeria’s Education Demand And Supply / How To Register For And Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi / APC And Godfatherism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.