Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (63101 Views)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Like you just did now. Your fingers are faster than your tiny brain, apparently.

Don't worry, I've replied him for you.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Jagermeister:

Don't worry, I've replied him for you.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 1:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks dear

Anytime
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Barzinime(m): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2017
He was scammed by the Hispanic girl...I'm sure he was paying the girl for papers
OboOlora:
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Peterosky(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Hhhhhmm! This is serious. The guy must be an ingrate, so because she couldn't pay you immediately, you had to attack her even when she has been paying before. Imagine how lucky the guy is getting for free and being paid for what many men will pay heavily for. That guy is an animal of the highest order. He deserves a death sentence for his actions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by otunba1979: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2017
I am just tired hearing some news
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Rozaytee: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
lolzz.... runz boy
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Austin234(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
You must be an apostle of Satan for saying this. When will Nigerians learn to condemn evil in its entirety?
TheTrueApostle:
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by brightnelly(f): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahaha! Thanks dear, corrected cheesy embarassed

Uwc kiss
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Chigeorge2015(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
So, u're now into male prostitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.