Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters (47560 Views)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / See What Happened To Ugandan Police On Their Way To Disperse Protesters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Aldebaran(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8iHmdOYA4

A fearless female soldier put her martial arts training to good use when she fought off dozens of Jewish ultra-Orthodox anti-draft protesters during a rally in Jerusalem.

Off-duty soldier Nomi Golan fended off a baying crowd of protesters, demonstrating against the arrest of two yeshiva students who refused to show up to the military recruitment office.

Using a series of expert karate kicks and chops, Golan held back the violent rabble who were preventing a car from driving up a street.

The video shows the group of men spit and swear at Golan, calling a 'shiksa' (a non-Jewish woman) as well as w****.

Golan is return flicks out with a series of kicks aimed at head and knee to push the protesters back, as well as kung-fu chops aimed at those spitting at her. 

While ultra-Orthodox students are exempt from compulsory military service, they must still present themselves to the army with a letter from their school - which some still refuse to do.

IDF soldiers are taught the Israeli fighting method of Krav Maga, which uses elbows, knees and locks to inflict as much damage on enemies as possible.

The Washington Post reports that her subsequent interview in Hebrew with local media revealed she had stopped to help the car pass through the protest.

She said her was to approach the protest's leaders and tell them to back off.

'They attacked me, so as a soldier, a civilian, an old woman, young or no matter what role I or what I was wearing, I defended myself as I would in any other situation,' she said, according to the Facebook page First Report, quoted by the Post.

During such angry ulta-Orthodox protests, young men block roads and spit and curse at passing motorists to draw attention to their anger over military service. 

With the exception of Israeli Arabs and the ultra-Orthodox, all men and women are required to serve in the army at the age of 18.

This has caused tension in recent years as there are those who feel they should serve and shoulder the country’s burden too.

Some yeshiva students have been instructed not to respond to call up papers or even request the exemption as is required from the ultra-Orthodox Jews, which is where the source of protest stems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5001110/Israeli-soldier-karate-kicks-violent-crowd-bay.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
If i catch dat woman eh, i go fucck an Die!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Aldebaran(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
Are u sure you r a female?
Hmm

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by samsobo24(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can't understand, what if they gang up and beat her

5 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by sparklezeee: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
samsobo24:
I can't understand, what if they gang up and beat her

She knows they got no liver for that and they are also peaceful people

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by cassidy1996(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
guy how far?

118 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by samsobo24(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
sparklezeee:

She knows they got no liver for that and they are also peaceful people
well,but can that happen in Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by sparklezeee: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
samsobo24:
well,but can that happen in Nigeria

NO!!

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by cyborgviper(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
I like her.....no strings
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by sureteeboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Aldebaran:
Are u sure you r a female? Hmm
The guy don forget say he put 'f' for im moniker front.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by chumakk: 4:35am On Oct 21, 2017
That's why I like them. You are trained in military combat after high school. Not this nonsense NYSC we do here

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by KendrickAyomide: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
This one na guyman oh.. lmao. too many scam profiles on NL

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by twentyk(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Need to accomplish a mission, need an extra helping hands,or have any type of job(casual, official)... Am very available....

Call 07039574774....
PS...not particularly about the money or salary but a very engaging job.... Thank you....

4 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by 9japrof(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
If this kind of ladies stand up and claim feminism, I would gladly join their struggle and even support them in whatever way I can, not the kind of nairaland feminists who hides behind the keyboard, to shout gender equality,but would shout and leap at the sight of a mere cockroach.

Feminine Westerners do almost everything their male does, drive trucks, go into warfield's, most are smart and intellectuals and attract men through that not just flaunting bodies.

Let our ladies keep up to the pace and claim feminism.

N/B: I am not against ladies getting their human rights infringed on because of their gender or been maltreated in some way

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by pryingeyes(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2017
They only left her because of her sex
nothing more. Assuming she was
a male soldier , na suicide now.

6 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by kay29000(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
sureteeboy:
The guy don forget say he put 'f' for im moniker front.

Lol! Yea. His true nature surfaced because of woman.

15 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by DanielsParker(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
smh
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by brainpulse: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Pidginwhisper: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Female Israeli soldiers dey fine die but dem sef dey deadly..Israeli air force comprising of only the female sef dey enough to wipe our"Bloody Civilian" shouting soldiers, wey be say na to beat civilians dem sabi grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by mickeyenglish(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Ehn Ehn! Awon eyan Liu Kang.. Those are my type of girls. kiss I have a very bizarre taste cool#femalefitness

Post No Bill

1 Like

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by tolexy123: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

Are u sure you r a female?
Hmm
she's definitely not a female. he's one of those nairalanders with fake monikers

2 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Androidvillaz: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by wildcatter23(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Imagine tryna Bleep this lady and she pulls this jet li shit

6 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
All this small nations draft people into their armed forces to bolster their number for security same way with south korea, they go to mandatory military service for 2 years. One fella up there talking like say the thing na recreation or compulsory training in art of war. We no fit do am for Naija, we plenty

3 Likes

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Offpoint: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
lebo oo
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by kay29000(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2017
She really tried o. She did a good job. Only her...no.back up...and she is a woman. Kudos to her.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Offpoint: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

forget the babe Jane, mbok come Bleep me die; AM BEGGING!!!
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by OTayobami(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
There's no where on earth you can retaliate and everyone Scots free
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by dowjones(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
pryingeyes:
They only left her because of her sex
nothing more. Assuming she was
a male soldier , na suicide now.

You know they were all spitting on her right?
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by wickyyolo: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Just the kind of woman I'd like to marry kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / President Mugabe Dozes Off As Wife Chastises His Spokesperson (Photo) / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.