Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (40576 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by odigbosky(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is an affront to Bini tradition.

A few of us still join Oba Akenzua and Oba Ewuare the Great to weep over the mistake of an Oba we have now.

Now the heir apparent has shown that it is genetic.
What is royalty doing with a man accused of complicity to murder?

Why is he with Davido?
If the prince had some sense of self-worth, he will be indoors understudying what being a great Oba entails.
He needs to be taught that being the Edaiken of Uselu is not the same as life on Corso Venezia or Piazza del Duomo, Milan.

If he isn't chastised now...
He might condescend so low to go on a drinking binge at Precious Palm Hotels.

Back in days, murderers people with ill-luck like Davido don't get past Aduwawa...but tradition has been watered down.

Such a shame.

are u edo at all.
because i no understand wetin u dy talk...so you don't understand that the crown prince has to enjoy and have all his fun now because wen he becomes king all the whole bubuyeye go stop. Na wa for u oooo....so as a crown prince d bros no go fit stand with davido again..i no sure u even dy traditional reach me.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by odigbosky(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2017
evansjeff:
your case is a sorry one bro, a plg and an ldiot trying to claim knowledge over Benin Kingdom, I only hope you don't invoke regrettable curses upon yourself by trying to be funny with everything.

bros leave dat guy
dat guy no be Edo....no mind am
na too much history books dy affect am.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by osuofia2(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
jubor:
You are so intelligent
Yes but he needs to beg his village people
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by apalemighty01(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
And Tagbo was buried today frog voice couldn't take out few hours from his time u to pay last respect to his friend he's busy doing shits with his fellow ritualist. undecided

u should have gone, on his stead. since he didn't.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by valirex: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
And Tagbo was buried today frog voice couldn't take out few hours from his time u to pay last respect to his friend he's busy doing shits with his fellow ritualist. undecided
You must be high on something, I think you must be a member for you to qualify and stereotype them ritualist. Supposed you had read on the news "Prince of Bini denies Davido audience" it's junkies like you that will be the first to start crying like a fowl about to lay.
#TeamStupid
#ThinkB4YouType

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by apalemighty01(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He only attended DJ Olu burial ceremony cos the dude is from a very wealthy home unlike Chime and Tagbo. In Nigeria, the rich respect themselves and gives zero bleeps about the poor.

OLU was his friend. the rest were just tagging along, anything time dey get the chance.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by valirex: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A few of us still join Oba Akenzua and Oba Ewuare the Great to weep over the mistake of an Oba we have now.

Why is he with Davido?
If the prince had some sense of self-worth, he will be indoors understudying what being a great Oba entails.
He needs to be taught that being the Edaiken of Uselu is not the same as life on Corso Venezia or Piazza del Duomo, Milan.

Back in days, murderers people with ill-luck like Davido don't get past Aduwawa...but tradition has been watered down.

Such a shame.
You are disgrace to your clan, who are you to teach the Prince or the Oba tradition, what do you know?
#ThunderFireYou

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Mikkyblack: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

he should go to the burial and get killed abi??
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

fools .....leave the crowd prince out of dis
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2017
odigbosky:

are u edo at all.
because i no understand wetin u dy talk...so you don't understand that the crown prince has to enjoy and have all his fun now because wen he becomes king all the whole bubuyeye go stop. Na wa for u oooo....so as a crown prince d bros no go fit stand with davido again..i no sure u even dy traditional reach me.

you are stupid for insulting the Crowd see he have the chance mingle now that he as not be crowd so what the Bleep are u talking about
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
valirex:

You are disgrace to your clan, who are you to teach the Prince or the Oba tradition, what do you know?
#ThunderFireYou

nah big thunder go fire dis boy for insulting my Crowd prince go and learn about benin traditional before you start typing trash
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
gregyboy:

nigga where you from and which of ur kings are clowns maybe your village king i guess not this one who made history i see jelousy in ur speech

First off, I'm a lady.

And I have my reasons for my comment, its okay for u to disagree just don't come at me with Insults, I know how to throw mean punches
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Edonojie007:
God Forbid,the Crowned Prince Is Not My Father. See How Men Are Worshipping A Mortal Man Of Flesh And Blood,as If Na God. God Forbid.
your are a fool the crowd prince is father and friends to all ....according to the benin traditions
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
madjune:
Don't know why Bini people are usually black with white teeth?

you be big fool ......keep asking mumu question jealousy
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
DedeNkem:
Nigerian kings of today are useless. They're government's puppets!
you are a big fool for making dis statement let me tell you benin is special everybody know it ...jealousy kill yuh
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
kennygee:

First off, I'm a lady.

And I have my reasons for my comment, its okay for u to disagree just don't come at me with Insults, I know how to throw mean punches

OBA of BENIN is different, see your own king may be a fool dat your problem not mine
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:

OBA of BENIN is different, see your own king may be a fool dat your problem not mine

Smh.

Okay
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2017
watchwoman:
That's my king in waiting

Oha Gha To Kpere, Ise!!

Ise........ise.......ise.......ise, cool
watchwoman:
That's my king in waiting

Oha Gha To Kpere, Ise!!

Ise........ise.......ise.......ise,
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why is he with Davido?

Such a shame.

Balderdash!
Was Davido really charged, not to talk of being found guilty, of complicity in any murder case in any competent court? Being invited by police does not necessarily mean one is guilty. It's a step in investigation. Unintelligent slowpokes everywhere!
Many people present with oral diarrhea these days!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Moganajoe: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
And Tagbo was buried today frog voice couldn't take out few hours from his time to pay last respect to his friend he's busy doing shits with his fellow ritualist. undecided

The worst is that he (Davido) lost 3 friends/colleague within one week in the same circumstance. He couldn't mournt any of them.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by valirex: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:

nah big thunder go fire dis boy for insulting my Crowd prince go and learn about benin traditional before you start typing trash

Bro was the message intended for me or you made a mistake, cos I think we're on the same boat
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
kennygee:

Smh.
Okay
thanks for your understanding
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by lonelydora: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why is he with Davido?

Such a shame.

No vex...are you a Historian? You know so much about tribes.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Enoma222(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2017
valirex:

Bro was the message intended for me or you made a mistake, cos I think we're on the same boat

no the message is not for you ooh it for d guy dat u reply
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Wallace2107: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
evansjeff:
it would have been better if only you had senses to know the difference between a crown prince and a king.
grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by BakireBulmaker: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Proudly Yoruba!

After Edos/Binis will be yapping bullllshit about Ooni.

See as their Oba is famzing a young Yoruba artiste.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by evansjeff(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2017
kennygee:

No be crowned prince dey be king?

Please move
and because a crown prince met with a fellow citizen, the king becomes a clown? If you insult other kings don't do it with Benin kingdom.

This is exactly how people cause misfortunes for themselves which they can't even explain

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Enoma222:

thanks for your understanding

One of us has be sweetie.
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:
He only attended DJ Olu burial ceremony cos the dude is from a very wealthy home unlike Chime and Tagbo. In Nigeria, the rich respect themselves and gives zero bleeps about the poor.

Did he send Tagbo to drink and kill himself.

Tagbo wanted to prove he's a strong man and he's finally met his waterloo.

So stop hating and get a life

1 Like

Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by valirex: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together by valirex: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Proudly Yoruba!

After Edos/Binis will be yapping bullllshit about Ooni.

See as their Oba is famzing a young Yoruba artiste.
Ghe ozuo na, his mother was from bini

#GoBuySense

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress / Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.