Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (31211 Views)

School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / School In Edo Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor, Mats (Photos) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by isaacsegun(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
that should be 'ile keu'
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
cheesy suicide bombers wld like this
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Are their parents paying school fees?
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by FBS: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
mmb:
Lord have mercy. This is for real? shocked
In this age and time?
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
That is Yoruba land oh....Fulani land where education is so important and they claim sophistication

Now who even owns kwarra seff
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yoshy:
This is what you get when progressive people get mixed up with backward people. Nevertheless, it's a burden Kwara people must bear.

Who are the progressives here...bro don't tell me Yoruba because ekiti and osun and info are backward

So who are the progressive here ejoor e ma binu
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonnie10:
When e happen like this, they call them Hausa but when good thing happen, they become sophisticated descendant.

No mid them..backward peeps
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by adisarasaq(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is not a class room or any school at all, I can agree with you that there's no school in the community and an unemployed youth trying to help my gathering the kids under the tree.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ahassani:

and return with. Gej and namadi sambo.
Abi
bros, on a more serious note, if i have the power i would start from OBJ govt. since 1999, we are been scammed by federal and state govts.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
cursed desert
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by abuibraheem: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
It Could Be Any Other State, Nothing 2 Prove Its Kwara State. We Have Such Schools In Almost All The State Of The Federation.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
kind of normadic school
larger %ge are in mufty,
No footware of any kind in sight
No books or bags (polythene) in sight
Just a calendar with only God knows what is printed on it
Unique sleeping patterns so connected to the earth
They must have been playing 90% of school hour
Their innocence gives me a kind of comfort; but for how long?

The grief of what awaits them in the evolving era saddened my heart
Especially when we have the resources to upgrade @ our disposal
The cost of an hour pleasure by one of the gluttons in power is enough to fix these kid's situation for months
I can only pretend to be optimistic; for now.
This Country nah one chance.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by mikolo80: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
chinedubrazil:
seeing things like this, cause me to look frustrated, i wich i have the power to scam this government
you do but like them you won't do it
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by mikolo80: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
ednut1:
does restructring stop corruption,looting, nepotism, inflation of contract No. It only means more money to be looted by rich regions. E no go epp common man
mtscheeeeeeeeew you de mind them. They'll just be shouting restructuring, ask them the meaning they can't answer
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Day care in kwara state
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by PROFLOVY(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Before you blame the government, blame the idiot that is shinning his useless teeth for no reason. There is nothing wrong with them taking a nap under tree. At least he should find a mat or something for them to sleep on. Useless fool.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Caseless: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
raker300:
They ruled us for 35 years...

Dead region
I served in your region and I have seen worst .
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Someone's teeth will be knocked out by a mango from that tree above grin
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigeria will be better.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Flexy2vybes(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
jashar:

Who put him there?
is it nt u again
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by jashar(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Flexy2vybes:
is it nt u again

I was unable to vote because INEC Owode Branch Ogun State didn't have my Voters Card ready. Till now.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by shallysgirl: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
What?!!! embarassed
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yet, saraki still hides to collect the money that should be used to build classrooms from that boi boi governor of kwara state.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Illegal44: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Illegal
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Rhea(f): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
mmb:

Dino Melaye's gucci shoes can buy them mattress or common mat to put for ground. Saraki's toilet allowance can change these kid's lives for the better
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by jefcee: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have an ex secondary school classmate serving here presently. He shared it on Facebook with himself in the picture; quite pitiable..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) / OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.